I thought Asian has high IQ was a meme

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Until I went back to visit some Asian countries after living in Europe for 5years.

I can feel it immediately that the avg Asian are very self aware and high sentinent.

I used to think German are the highest iq, calculative and pragmatic. But it turns out to be partly from mild autism.

I thought this thread was a joke too

IMG 3137

some asian are high iq some arent

Asians literally giga iqmog whites into oblivion. Chinese literally went from being a shithole to USA's gdp in less than 10 years. Japan is a giant economy despite being a small island compared to other big countries, and south korea rapidly grew despite being in war years ago. Their only problems are low birth rates, If they can fix this, they gigamog every nation on earth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel
asians literally giga iqmog whites into oblivion. Chinese literally went from being a shithole to USA's gdp in less than 10 years. Japan is a giant economy despite being a small island compared to others countries, and south korea rapidly grew despite being in war years ago. Their only problems are low birth rates, If they can fix this, they gigamog every nation on earth.
The problem is I am the only Asian in my class and people expect me to be smart.

I had head concussion many years ago and it left me with autonomic dysfunction, thus my iq and brain’s functioning is impaired evidently.

So brutal and such a tragedy for my life tbh, I used to do well with academics and navigating through the obstacles in my life by myself, now as a young adult/man no one would come pick me up.

asians literally giga iqmog whites into oblivion. Chinese literally went from being a shithole to USA's gdp in less than 10 years. Japan is a giant economy despite being a small island compared to other big countries, and south korea rapidly grew despite being in war years ago. Their only problems are low birth rates, If they can fix this, they gigamog every nation on earth.

no mogging for their maxillas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and lemonnz
I thought this thread was a joke too
it is

They're definitely generally the highest IQ around, doubly true in America where they put in the most effort to get into schools. If they didn't discriminate elite schools would be like 80% Asian in the U.S.