I thought she was different

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,332
Reputation
34,307
Nigga she is the same as every other foid she’s a slut gettijg slayed by nt normies every weekend

Holy fuck why did I ever even like her


I created false scenarios and realities in my head, that was nothing like her, but used her body to create my dream girl

She was nothing like my dream girl. She’s the same as all of them

It’s kind of brutal this fucking hurts bad

This is such a brutal realization holy fuck how do I come back from this. It feels like someone I loved died i swear to godn
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bat, DrRodger, anaverageman and 1 other person
Sorry bout it bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
is this the oneitis you said you just needed to see at a party or sum and she'd let you slay
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
is this the oneitis you said you just needed to see at a party or sum and she'd let you slay
Yeah

I wa obsess with her all year

Now I realized how dumb I was

She’s nothing like I thought
So brutal
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: incomplete
Nigga she is the same as every other foid she’s a slut gettijg slayed by nt normies every weekend

Holy fuck why did I ever even like her


I created false scenarios and realities in my head, that was nothing like her, but used her body to create my dream girl

She was nothing like my dream girl. She’s the same as all of them

It’s kind of brutal this fucking hurts bad

This is such a brutal realization holy fuck how do I come back from this. It feels like someone I loved died i swear to godn
Real
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Yeah

I wa obsess with her all year

Now I realized how dumb I was

She’s nothing like I thought
So brutal
it's aight bro, all of us obsess over a bitch to eventually find out she's a slut
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

fm30366
Replies
5
Views
39
fm30366
fm30366
B
Replies
14
Views
52
bibodude
B
Meteor21
Replies
6
Views
68
whiskers52
whiskers52
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
16
g4rlic
g4rlic
jbranop
Replies
11
Views
47
jbranop
jbranop

Users who are viewing this thread

  • iamnoooor
Back
Top