I tick in all 7 deadly sins

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken

WRATH :yes:
I am extremely furious at the injustice of life and this demonic farm planet. I hate normies with extreme fury and I have nothing but disdain for those who are evil (chad, foids, normies, niggers)
SLOTH :yes:
I sleep 12 hours a day and do nothing productive as I dont have to as Im already rich
GLUTTONY :yes:
I drink two cola/fanta cans every day and eat mostly huge quantities of fast foods and meat
ENVY :yes:
I envy foids and chads so much, I cant accept they had to have succesfull ecstasic social life while I was rotting alone in my room and devolved into utter madness
GREED :yes:
Only money make me happy, I only want money, I will do everything for money
PRIDE :yes:
I feel better that those disgusting low IQ normie animals with no self conscioussness and any self respect
LUST :yes:
I masturbate almost every day or even several times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and Vermilioncore
Me too.
I’m angry, horny, sleepy, hungry, greedy and envious and narcy. See you in hell faggot 🤘🏼

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 20370
Lucifer was the one who commited the first sin, Pride. You know why? Based on the bible, he was the most perfect and the most beautiful angel, and due to that he felt like he was above god and god punished him for arrogance (Pride).

In theory, Looksmaxing is the work of the devil and is the definition of evil.

ofc you do
32285.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 32285
get the rope niggah!!

Lucifer was the one who commited the first sin, Pride. You know why? Based on the bible, he was the most perfect and the most beautiful angel, and due to that he felt like he was above god and god punished him for arrogance (Pride).

In theory, Looksmaxing is the work of the devil and is the definition of evil.
jewish lies