I turn 20 in 3 days

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Still a virgin loser with no friends JFL I spent most of my birthdays after I turned 13 by myself. Meanwhile all the normies my age have sweet 16s, parties, go to restaurants with friends, friends make snaps of them. When I was in high school foid s came with balloons and dressed slutty when it was their birthday. While all the incel type guys did and said nothing. I really hate getting older. Its just a reminder of what a failure I am. I'm just going to studycel for finals and probably get drunk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RedKeyboard, G O D, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Ey man, Ive been through the same shit, Everyday its the same shit. You know the definition of insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different outcome. - Vaas

Gotta Do something about it or you just gonna let the years passing by.

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Zeta ascended
20 is when the agepill sets in and you begin to realize that you just wasted your youth and you can never get it back. Absolutely brutal. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xom, SeiGun, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Ey man, Ive been through the same shit, Everyday its the same shit. You know the definition of insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different outcome. - Vaas

Gotta Do something about it or you just gonna let the years passing by.
I know leaving this forum might be good. The way I just rot here is just me fulfilling my need for companionship. Meanwhile I'd rather have 2-3 good friends to hit the gym together, study, try psychedelics,travel. Anything besides autistically postmaxxing in this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and G O D
Happy Belated Birthday bro

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac and Zeta ascended
20 is when the agepill sets in and you begin to realize that you just wasted your youth and you can never get it back. Absolutely brutal. :feelsrope:

this

i need to fuck a jb to regain my youth

• So Sad
Reactions: G O D, Zeta ascended and Insomniac
Happy birthdate (date of birth)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: G O D, Zeta ascended and Arkantos
Happy birthdate (date of birth)
Thanks bro
need to fuck a jb to regain my youth
I never really understood the appeal of JBs. They seem annoying and bratty. I just want to fuck at least my looksmatch before I graduate college. The girls at my college are so fucking sexy its not even funny. But unfortunately its in the hypergamy capital of the world (NYC)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: G O D and 3PSL
Thanks bro

I never really understood the appeal of JBs. They seem annoying and bratty. I just want to fuck at least my looksmatch before I graduate college. The girls at my college are so fucking sexy its not even funny. But unfortunately its in the hypergamy capital of the world (NYC)

by jbs i mean 16-17 yr olds. anything younger is creepy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and jefferson

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended

im 18 and i already feel this way
Thanks bro

I never really understood the appeal of JBs. They seem annoying and bratty.

that youthful brattiness makes them attractive(im not a pedo though since i wouldnt go below 16).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Insomniac
because you would mew im guessing?

too bad for me im literally incapable of hard mewing so this information wont help me.

My mother still celebrates my birthday and invite all the family. She always says "invite your friends honey" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1552 and Zeta ascended
because you would mew im guessing?

too bad for me im literally incapable of hard mewing so this information wont help me.
JFL I don't take mewing seriously I only do it on and off. My chin and maxila are far from recessed.
She always says "invite your friends honey" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Do your parents think that you're social life is normal? Mine know I'm a loser.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your experience. It’s over.

Lol I made a mistake I meant to say "far from recessed" my facial forward growth is decent. My chin goes a little bit pass my forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Lol I made a mistake I meant to say "far from recessed" my facial forward growth is decent. My chin goes a little bit pass my foreye as.

you mewed during adolescene right?

you mewed during adolescene right?
No I just never mouth breathed. But now I'm starting to do it while lifting. So I'm now starting mewing to fix whatever damage I'm causing.