i used to think indians were the worst users until...

Cope my ass bitch. I always get iois from your women when I was skinny. They can eat my big black South Indian cock.
"When I was skinny", @Zer0/∞ has a twin from Singapore. Ur a 2nd class citizen

Cheesyrumble tonight you'll have nightmares about my big black South Indian cock.:smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, bedes, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
be a cocky ethnic theory

No comment/explanation needed.

This would never happen in Latam. We'll chop the white boy's head clean off his body but chinks/gooks are a weak race

Sexpats don't even dare go to pakistan because they know they'll probably lose their head literally or get raped by some rickshaw driver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and latincell95
Rip @Cheesyrumble for getting dragged into this jfl. I know you are a decent guy but there is gook genocide on the forum rn brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230, Earth Dollar and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Even curries are slaying chink whores its over
Tvo9m11wqyi91
5w5oioaiqyi91

Mike tyson clap

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 22230, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Rip @Cheesyrumble for getting dragged into this jfl. I know you are a decent guy but there is gook genocide on the forum rn brutal

He was kinda asking for it with comments like below.

He should have realised that every single user in this thread apart from him is posting from Bangalore

and how do u expect a shitskin to "eviscerate" East asians? I cant respect someone that looks like the color of my shit

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and House Lannister
Theres too many shitskins. Gooks are outnumbered.

Is that supposed to be impressive? I can post east Asian men with Indian women too. And than post a laughing gif. But I dont going to lmao

Search hard, just like your limp dicked micropenis chink father searched for your mother's vulva.

ngl asians got massacred here, hiroshima 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, House Lannister and 1 other person
asians can be gl but the inevitable fact is they ooze soyness. theres very few masc looking asians (especially gl ones)

so they all become betabuxxers one way or another

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and House Lannister
asians can be gl but the inevitable fact is they ooze soyness. theres very few masc looking asians (especially gl ones)

Exactly. Notice how all the videos they post are women using them as boyfriends/LTR or admiring them for their aesthetic like you’d admire a painting. No women is getting wet with lust over these guys

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, GuyFromSingapore, Vain786 and 1 other person
Search hard, just like your limp dicked micropenis chink father searched for your mother's vulva.
Chimping out on the forum. But the only way u knock off nigger will ever touch a woman is if u force urself of them

Nope

I've never in my life seen an ogre chink. Sad reality.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Chimping out on the forum. But the only way u knock off nigger will ever touch a woman is if u force urself of them

Only your mom loves you and holds your face and calls you handsome. That should at least count for something.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Exactly. Notice how all the videos they post are women using them as boyfriends/LTR or admiring them for their aesthetic like you’d admire a painting. No women is getting wet with lust over these guys
Incel cope, they are being fucked by them

No, the future of this incel forum

East asia's population has already peaked, the nations will just get older from here on out.
Especially with korea & japans dogshit birth rates.

South asia will have over 2 billion soon and muslim birthrates are the highest outside sub saharan africa.

Korea will either play lapdog to US/EU/India as part of fuckchina alliance
Or china wins out and korea & japan get pushed about and forced into their sphere of influence

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

dude i cannot believe ur cope posts throughout this thread.

you are inherently wrong in all your posts and OP is absolutely right.

Unless u take a giga-Mongol-god or Megachang there is a 99.9999% chance a random girl wont even notice the asian dude walking by. In India, middle east, or anywhere that isn't chink-majority.

K-pop is some niche meme that makes it to mainstream because of SEA and chink girls using mainstream platforms to RT their tweets. (yes 90% of K-pop fans are chink girls, who would've imagined)

the outlier 10% are very small, it will be very hard to find a BTS fan here or the middle east.

U r speaking from this POV because u live in some nerd town in New jersey where 90% of chinks exist and hence are seen dating girls. Do the math son, if a lot of chinks exist in one place, then, of course, jfl the probability of one of them being chosen for a relationship is obviously higher.

And OP is right because he eviscerates this location bias and bullshit u have been sperging.

Now there are some changs, yes, but the ones in OP and the ones in K-POP are definitely NOT changs, absolute niro

Robert De Niro Reaction GIF by Comedy Central
im not reading all that. just check my threads

Its so hilarious to imagine these flat face manlets writing essays to defend their race

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Brutal curry on rice violence :lul:

JFL AT THIS ROTTER YOU HAVE
POSTS IN 9 DAYS IMAGINE LIVING ON THIS SITE :lul::lul::lul:
You got money cuh why you coping with MUH ASIAN SUPREMACY you could race transition Jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back