i used to think indians were the worst users until...

what are you smoking? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

average asian is a 5"5 dicklet, just commit seppuku and kill yourself buck:LOL:
View attachment 1876791
Even this guy has prominent cheekbones, square chin and browridge, how can anyone say Asians are not GL

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
Even this guy has prominent cheekbones, square chin and browridge, how can anyone say Asians are not GL
shutup nigga you have me on watch clearly i got ur incel ass mad :lul::ROFLMAO:

Nigga how many times are u gonna use the same video. That's in Utah. I can find more shit talking about Curries if I wanted to
im not curry so i wouldnt care jfl

Heres a reality check...... Everyone knows that zoomer white girls obsess over east asians. It not even debatable in this video or the comment section. Its common knowledge to zoomers besides retards on this forum. Ur lucky a pajeeta made this video to defend currys from racism.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
"BU BUT WHITE WAMEN LOOOOVE US MUH KPOOP" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Joker cope

FUCK UP GOOKS
Fight club

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 19157, Hueless and 2 others
Mayos and ethnics are so annoyed that east asians on here arent self hating like all the other ethnics. Theres a good reason why 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😘 The amount of shitskin and cumskin vent threads crying about their pathetic lives is innumerable.
20220919 004738

Last edited:
They do....
I'm sure you 5'5 effeminate faggots are attractive to.. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOBODY. They only like the IDEA of your ass with BTS, the minute they see your asses without the make-up and lighting, their pussy dries up faster than a cumskin in the desert. What a garbage race to be born as. Feminine faces, small dicks, short, skinny wrists, tiny ankles, bad insertions and terrible frames, unironically may as well kill yourself :feelskek::feelshmm:

When the coping is too strong cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, MrGlutton, Deleted member 22230 and 1 other person
N
I'm sure you 5'5 effeminate faggots are attractive to.. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOBODY. They only like the IDEA of your ass with BTS, the minute they see your asses without the make-up and lighting, their pussy dries up faster than a cumskin in the desert. What a garbage race to be born as. Feminine faces, small dicks, short, skinny wrists, tiny ankles, bad insertions and terrible frames, unironically may as well kill yourself :feelskek::feelshmm:
View attachment 1876829
View attachment 1876830
Zoomer northeast asians are the same height as Mediterranean men. Keep coping.

@luljankybo printerandfaxmachin requested ban after yesterdays bullying and the abused dog is still viewing this thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ, buckchadley31, Hueless and 5 others
N

Zoomer northeast asians are the same height as Mediterranean men. Keep coping.
Even your zoomer faggot race averages out at 5'3 meanwhile every other race just explodes to 5'8 and above, keep coping :forcedsmile:

what are you smoking? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

average asian is a 5"5 dicklet, just commit seppuku and kill yourself buck:LOL:
View attachment 1876791

oh so we are making shit up now?

the average shitski is 5'2 and obese and bald as fuck. Surprising they didnt commit more mass shooting or terrorism :ROFLMAO:
Why is ur fag uncle asking forpics of "bobs and vagene" to u? U a tranny?

truth is truth and all i see are discolored niggers and browns hating on asians because they wish they were fair skinned.

feelsbad u slave phenos
Bts Army GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Hmm...
truth is truth and all i see are discolored niggers and browns hating on asians because they wish they were fair skinned.

feelsbad u slave phenos
Lol one day uzbek next day korean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

be proud of who you are buck :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Lol one day uzbek next day korean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

be proud of who you are buck :feelsgood::feelsgood:
you will never be a real man because all you do is rant on how asians are the new smv gods. like a abused slave cursing god for his existence

• Hmm...
you will never be a real man because all you do is rant on how asians are the new smv gods. like a abused slave cursing god for his existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Vain786, to be human and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ, House Lannister and MrGlutton
East Asians might have highest smv but are also lowest t

I’ve seen skinny fat Indians beat up Asian guys on night outs @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Hueless, House Lannister and 3 others
until the gook gang showed up

@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @Adamsmith12345 @stickyblickyhuh

these gooks are FUCKIN annoying. They spam KPOP propaganda under every post and scour in the deep depths of the internet looking for interracial AM couples, desperate ass chinks

all of them have been abused, @pur3e was embarassed of being uzbek so he larped as korean, @Cheesyrumble is a annoying spamming incel, the other chink is irrelevant and @Adamsmith12345 looks like this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::

View attachment 1876674

More and more everyday I see users being deluded by these retards. I thought gook arc finished when @pur3e was exposed for being uzbek and almost deleted, but the proud shitskinned chink came back and is transracial now identifying as turkish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1876718
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

if you ever get jumped in a thread by these bozos, remember whos behind the screen and what would really happen if they called you nigger or "cumskin in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1876675View attachment 1876706
Best greycel on the site

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
bro was on the bus to a siberian gulag 🤣🤣
god knows how he hasn't deleted yet 💀💀

im pretty sure he is the most clowned on gook on this website :lul:

This nigga @stickyblickyhuh is having a schizo attack and bumping his threads 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Hueless, justinzayn and 3 others
This nigga @stickyblickyhuh is having a schizo attack and bumping his threads 💀

@luljankybo @Jiyn
these gooks are having deadass panic attacks 💀💀

i cant bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17531 and Looks234
It’s pretty sad that you have to rely on East Asians to give you hope that one day you could get laid.
806F0E1B 573B 4000 B5B4 9A36A9F68789

@FootballPlaya69
@House Lannister
@Cheesyrumble
@zv1212
@ReadBooksEveryday
@5ft1
@StreegeReturn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, House Lannister, Deleted member 22230 and 2 others
Is this the answer to the Art of War, Expose your enemy as the bitch that he is?

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
until the gook gang showed up

@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @Adamsmith12345 @stickyblickyhuh

these gooks are FUCKIN annoying. They spam KPOP propaganda under every post and scour in the deep depths of the internet looking for interracial AM couples, desperate ass chinks

all of them have been abused, @pur3e was embarassed of being uzbek so he larped as korean, @Cheesyrumble is a annoying spamming incel, the other chink is irrelevant and @Adamsmith12345 looks like this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::

View attachment 1876674

More and more everyday I see users being deluded by these retards. I thought gook arc finished when @pur3e was exposed for being uzbek and almost deleted, but the proud shitskinned chink came back and is transracial now identifying as turkish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1876718
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

if you ever get jumped in a thread by these bozos, remember whos behind the screen and what would really happen if they called you nigger or "cumskin in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1876675View attachment 1876706

No comment/explanation needed.

This would never happen in Latam. We'll chop the white boy's head clean off his body but chinks/gooks are a weak race

• JFL
Reactions: Kooshin, Corleone and Vain786
Funny how the pictures u used, will literally be treated like gods in india and middle east
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

dude i cannot believe ur cope posts throughout this thread.

you are inherently wrong in all your posts and OP is absolutely right.

Unless u take a giga-Mongol-god or Megachang there is a 99.9999% chance a random girl wont even notice the asian dude walking by. In India, middle east, or anywhere that isn't chink-majority.

K-pop is some niche meme that makes it to mainstream because of SEA and chink girls using mainstream platforms to RT their tweets. (yes 90% of K-pop fans are chink girls, who would've imagined)

the outlier 10% are very small, it will be very hard to find a BTS fan here or the middle east.

U r speaking from this POV because u live in some nerd town in New jersey where 90% of chinks exist and hence are seen dating girls. Do the math son, if a lot of chinks exist in one place, then, of course, jfl the probability of one of them being chosen for a relationship is obviously higher.

And OP is right because he eviscerates this location bias and bullshit u have been sperging.

Now there are some changs, yes, but the ones in OP and the ones in K-POP are definitely NOT changs, absolute niro

Robert De Niro Reaction GIF by Comedy Central

• +1
how does it feel to get mogged by guys with 3-4 inch dicks???

• +1

feelsbad u slave phenos

Who are these twinks? I'd break them like a candy bar.

Even your zoomer faggot race averages out at 5'3 meanwhile every other race just explodes to 5'8 and above, keep coping :forcedsmile:
Cumskins should include their caucasian brothers from the middle east faggot. Ur average height would drop even further down if u included causcoid Indians, they are same height as SEA.

Dont group Northeast asians with SEA.

Cumskins should include their caucasian brothers from the middle east faggot. Ur average height would drop even further down if u included causcoid Indians, they are same height as SEA.

Dont group Northeast asians with SEA.

You're the most deluded chink on this forum.

Man I love this forum, burn chinks burn. I love how my curry bros are eating these chinks like noodles.

I live in Singapore and I always see Tamil guys with Chink women rarely the other way around. Put a smile to my face.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hueless and Cheesyrumble
Man I love this forum, burn chinks burn. I love how my curry bros are eating these chinks like noodles.

I live in Singapore and I always see Tamil guys with Chink women rarely the other way around. Put a smile to my face.
Shitskin cope

Teehee :p
Ghkhjedjdndjrhebebndjeie

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Cheesyrumble
You're the most deluded chink on this forum.
Ur a SEAmonkey in Singapore "malay" who is a 2nd class citizen for han chinese who run the only non shithole in southeast asia

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bedes, Ethniframementalcel and Cheesyrumble
Ur a SEAmonkey in Singapore "malay" who is a 2nd class citizen for han chinese who run the only non shithole in southeast asia

I'm not Malay. I'm a Tamil South Indian Nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Cheesyrumble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back