i used to think indians were the worst users until...

Deleted member 22230

Deleted member 22230

piratemoggers alt, the bisexla muslim (deleted).
until the gook gang showed up

@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @Adamsmith12345 @stickyblickyhuh

these gooks are FUCKIN annoying. They spam KPOP propaganda under every post and scour in the deep depths of the internet looking for interracial AM couples, desperate ass chinks

all of them have been abused, @pur3e was embarassed of being uzbek so he larped as korean, @Cheesyrumble is a annoying spamming incel, the other chink is irrelevant and @Adamsmith12345 looks like this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::

More and more everyday I see users being deluded by these retards. I thought gook arc finished when @pur3e was exposed for being uzbek and almost deleted, but the proud shitskinned chink came back and is transracial now identifying as turkish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

if you ever get jumped in a thread by these bozos, remember whos behind the screen and what would really happen if they called you nigger or "cumskin in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5footsix56, Kooshin, Deleted member 16369 and 45 others
Okay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and stickyblickyhuh
Funny how the pictures u used, will literally be treated like gods in india and middle east

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
That guy is a Chang though

why can’t the curries and china men unite together? it would be a glorious sight

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hikicel69, Chadethnic101 and 3 others

these gooks are FUCKIN annoying. They spam KPOP propaganda under every post and scour in the deep depths of the internet looking for interracial AM couples, desperate ass chinks

all of them have been abused, @pur3e was embarassed of being uzbek so he larped as korean, @Cheesyrumble is a annoying spamming incel, the other chink is irrelevant and @Adamsmith12345 looks like this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::

View attachment 1876674

More and more everyday I see users being deluded by these retards. I thought gook arc finished when @pur3e was exposed for being uzbek and almost deleted, but the proud shitskinned chink came back and is transracial now identifying as turkish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1876718

if you ever get jumped in a thread by these bozos, remember whos behind the screen and what would really happen if they called you nigger or "cumskin in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1876675View attachment 1876706

and u know they are fucking insecure when they have to bold up the letters to make it seem as if it has more merit. I guess thats how retards think

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, sтᴀʀʙoʏ and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
why can’t the curries and china men unite together? it would be a glorious sight
too much jealousy from the curry side

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Cheesyrumble
Funny how the pictures u used, will literally be treated like gods in india and middle east
Normies will bully by calling them Nepali Watchmen. India is a racist country

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Agreed, no other race has to cope with anecdotal evidence this hard because all the factual evidence speaks against them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, GuyFromSingapore, Hueless and 3 others
The other three im neutral on but Pure is uzbek??:lul::lul::lul::lul:
he should getshis head cut off by Uzbek muslims for being a dayouth and a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kooshin, Deprived, Deleted member 20631 and 4 others
Normies will bully by calling them Nepali Watchmen. India is a racist country
Not really, and not all nepalis have mongoloid features btw, only the sherpas and ones on higher altitudes. Even I was presumed to be a local in Nepal.

Not really, and not all nepalis have mongoloid features btw, only the sherpas and once up north. Even I was presumed to be a local in Nepal.
get your fucking bombay ass out of my thread you 27 year old fuckin hindu

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, Pussyslayer and 14 others
And I just turned 27, it's my birthday, be nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 16369
he posted it in the ratings section you complete utter FUCKING indian retard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Stalker fanboy, my profile is private

he posted it in the ratings section you complete utter FUCKING indian retard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And u saved his pic eh? shitskins are closeted fags as well it seems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21700
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ and Deleted member 21700
1654969215156.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn and 6 others
@MakinItHappenReturn :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@thecel @Collagen or rope

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kooshin, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, Hueless and 5 others
@Preston kindly have that post taken down, thank you

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, to be human, fjor2096 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Keep up the good work son
No one can fathom how much I hate these mf'ing gook rats,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, chadtindermoney, GuyFromSingapore and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, Pussyslayer and 2 others
Why are Asians not considered the best looking people btw srs? I mean, average asian is way better looking than the average white person, let's be honest. Even the so called uglies among them have a cutesy/ adorable look, and the average itself has beautiful bone structures

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deprived and Deleted member 16369
I'm ashamed to have gook blood tbh
At least i have mogger Siberian hunter blood instead of cuckold East Asian blood

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Hueless, to be human and 2 others
Why are Asians not considered the best looking people btw srs? I mean, average asian is way better looking than the average white person, let's be honest. Even the so called uglies among them have a cutesy/ adorable look, and the average itself has beautiful bone structures.
Incredible cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 22230
How you want to bring them together? By saying: Hey listen, we are both subhumans, so we must stick together ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Hueless, Manu le coq and 1 other person
back in april the gook spammers were @Collagen or rope and @Redsoldier but they disappeared
fuck. I didnt even know about this forum back then. Hope they come back :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
I'm ashamed to have gook blood tbh
At least i have mogger Siberian hunter blood instead of cuckold East Asian blood
are u also proud that more and more cumskins are coming out as fags? And seems like these shitskins are closeted fags as well. I think cumskins and shitskins are made for each other

fuck. I didnt even know about this forum back then. Hope they come back :ROFLMAO:
shutup buck, you are done now :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

just sit there and take this brutal racepill in you fuckin chink slave :ROFLMAO:

Laughing Emoji GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ, GuyFromSingapore, Hueless and 6 others
are u also proud that more and more cumskins are coming out as fags? And seems like these shitskins are closeted fags as well. I think cumskins and shitskins are made for each other
I hate cumskins more than i hate gooks so idc about them
And who do you consider shitskins, cuz im not indian

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, MrGlutton and Deleted member 22230

View attachment 1876674

View attachment 1876718

View attachment 1876675View attachment 1876706
where is @Zer0/∞ when you need him. he kept the asians at bay with his brutal evisceration.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hikicel69, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others
where is @Zer0/∞ when you need him. he kept the asians at bay with his brutal evisceration.
i fucking shut him down. @Curry Suicide @Zer0/∞ @predetermism.

fucking cry

@SeiGun

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun and stevielake
and how do u expect a shitskin to "eviscerate" East asians? I cant respect someone that looks like the color of my shit

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back