I used to wish rape upon girls but thats the same thing as wishing them a million dollars

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Wishing rape on a woman is the equivalent of wishing her blessings. Every girl wishes to be raped so you're helping her by wishing it. In fact it is very cucked to wish Rape on a foid. They enjoy it. So why you wishing t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 16133 and 8 others
I always hoped they will marry a lovely caring husband full of life and dreams and hopes. You know, maximum suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I always hoped they will marry a lovely caring husband full of life and dreams and hopes. You know, maximum suffering.
Ah, your interpretation of Slutish is getting good bro

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
i wish many ugly males look at her and jack off from a distance and she is aware.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 15917, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Wishing rape on a woman is the equivalent of wishing her blessings. Every girl wishes to be raped so you're helping her by wishing it. In fact it is very cucked to wish Rape on a foid. They enjoy it. So why you wishing t
Richard Ramirez cope.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
They only want to be raped by low inhib chadlites

i wish many ugly males look at her and jack off from a distance and she is aware.
That's good dopamine for them. I wish 10 top male models would jack off from a distance but when she will touch herself she would only feel an electric shock. So to never touch that place ever again! You're doomed woman! you're doomed to be on the verge, but never satisfied. There's no way she could take it for long and would die trying to touch her vagina over and over again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Vermilioncore and isis_Bleach
its easy to tell if a foid has been raped
at rehab there was a few raped foids & I could tell before they told me
knowing this it definitely traumatizes them, but tbh they might get off to being traumatized

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Vermilioncore and Alt Number 3
i wish to rape 100000s of foids and beat them non stop until they die from blunt force trauma. then i will eat their corpses and piss on their skeletons. i am such a cuckhold simp, it is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17217 and 3 others
i wish to rape 100000s of foids and beat them non stop until they die from blunt force trauma. then i will eat their corpses and piss on their .

its easy to tell if a foid has been raped
at rehab there was a few raped foids & I could tell before they told me
knowing this it definitely traumatizes them, but tbh they might get off to being traumatized
How could u tell

• +1
How could u tell
they have this look in their eyes and they look like a corpse also they are very timid and quiet. impossible to explain but if u saw u would know
also one of them got mouth-raped daily when they were 7 and ive been wondering why they didnt just bite or move their head jfl. tbh its impossible to rape someones mouth if they dont let u. i told them this and they said they didnt know what was happening. dumb bithc:blackpill:

they have this look in their eyes and they look like a corpse also they are very timid and quiet. impossible to explain but if u saw u would know
also one of them got mouth-raped daily when they were 7 and ive been wondering why they didnt just bite or move their head jfl. tbh its impossible to rape someones mouth if they dont let u. i told them this and they said they didnt know what was happening. dumb bithc:blackpill:
This degenerate whore enjoyed every second of being throatfucked by a huge cock. She thinks of it daily. I wish a respectful cuck will take her hand in marriage -- now thats a real punishment for her!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and isis_Bleach
This degenerate whore enjoyed every second of being throatfucked by a huge cock. She thinks of it daily. I wish a respectful cuck will take her hand in marriage -- now thats a real punishment for her!
she told me it was big
next time ima talk to her about it and see if there is any signs of lust lick lipping, hair twirling etc usually its the loook in their eyes
i was gonna fuck her but she left me for a fat bitch

why is the cuck a punishment if she can just fuck chad on the side?

Nigga I was about to fuck but then she broke down into tears cause she thought of the past. Meanwhile this bitch is taking giga-dick when we’re on breaks. I deadass think she just thought of some trauma right before we fucked cause my dick “lil”

• +1
she told me it was big
next time ima talk to her about it and see if there is any signs of lust lick lipping, hair twirling etc usually its the loook in their eyes
i was gonna fuck her but she left me for a fat bitch
Rape the bitch. Throat fuck her and say "it was big, but was it this big, slut? You just couldn't keep your whore mouth shut, well you gonna learn today" then cum in her mouth and kill hrr

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and isis_Bleach
Not if some recessed old incel is doin it

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Rape the bitch. Throat fuck her and say "it was big, but was it this big, slut? You just couldn't keep your whore mouth shut, well you gonna learn today" then cum in her mouth and kill hrr
You have to think of it like this if ur gf is a trauma victim would you still want to keep around a cum slut degenerate or would you actually want fix her into a functioning human being.

Regardless I tried plan B and it backfired hard.

• Love it
made me hard ngl + i was telling her about how ima rape her and she called it hot + she said if i raped her realistically she wouldnt tell anyone
may or may not make it tempting:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217 and Vermilioncore
This is so true jfl.
But what I don’t understand is why most rape victims are so ugly. If you’re gonna rape a bitch rape a good one :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Vermilioncore
Nigga I was about to fuck but then she broke down into tears cause she thought of the past. Meanwhile this bitch is taking giga-dick when we’re on breaks. I deadass think she just thought of some trauma right before we fucked cause my dick “lil”
sometimes they have certain things about their rape that new experiences can remind them of e.g. one foid from rehab (who was so fat and ugly I forgot what her face looked like (cause i would never look at it cause it made me wanna vomit)) was triggered by the word sweetheart but she said it herself and triggered herself jfl dumb bitch
if ur cock is little i feel bad for u bro even more so if thats what remindered her of the rape (cause she got raped by a little dick)

• JFL
Reactions: getra
This is so true jfl.
But what I don’t understand is why most rape victims are so ugly. If you’re gonna rape a bitch rape a good one :lul:
Less empathy to ugly people :D

tbh its impossible to rape someones mouth if they dont let u. i told them this and they said they didnt know what was happening. dumb bithc:blackpill:
Not if you break and remove all their teeth with pliers, also they will probably be scared to bite because if they did the grapist will get angry and beat the shit out of them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
sometimes they have certain things about their rape that new experiences can remind them of e.g. one foid from rehab (who was so fat and ugly I forgot what her face looked like (cause i would never look at it cause it made me wanna vomit)) was triggered by the word sweetheart but she said it herself and triggered herself jfl dumb bitch
if ur cock is little i feel bad for u bro even more so if thats what remindered her of the rape (cause she got raped by a little dick)
Bruh I swear to god if my DICK of all things reminded her then it’s fucking OVER :fuk::fuk::fuk:

• JFL
made me hard ngl + i was telling her about how ima rape her and she called it hot + she said if i raped her realistically she wouldnt tell anyone
may or may not make it tempting:feelshaha:
Every girl wakes up on the search for a cock to rape them in every hole. People think rapists are the hunters but in reality the sluts are the ones hunting for some psychotic dark triad dick

This is so true jfl.

that is so fucking true bro jfl if youve ever seen the ugly asian bitch ramirez raped. but tbh bundy had good taste in foids to rape pic related(water that some r shit)

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: frendly
Bruh I swear to god if my DICK of all things reminded her then it’s fucking OVER :fuk::fuk::fuk:
that means that ur tiny cock is a defining characteristic of you to the point it would remind her (cause its that small idk if im making sense)
not even phallosan can save u bro 1 inch added at most
invest in sodium nitrate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back