I vividly remember every stare and look of disgust I've ever gotten since 17

T

Turtle

Silver
22 now 23 in spring

When I was 17-19 and used to go to college I used to get stared at ALOT by other young people, 99% of the time other males (for some reason?) , And it was always a combination of fear and disgust on their facial expressions when looking at me.

the weirdest and most frustrating thing is tho, is that I remember each one in a decent amount of detail, I remember their faces and ethnicity, and some of them I even remember what jacket or shirt they were wearing, i don't actively CHOOSE to remember these stares, I guess i just remember each one so easily because each time it happened it would literally RUIN my entire day and I'd be having urges all day to just beat my face to a fucking pulp over and over because it makes me so angry that my face causes these disgusted and fearful reactions from people, I still do get physically angry at my face today for making people have these reactions to seeing me

I've been stared at by white people, black people, polish people, Romanian people, french people, Arab people, Indian people, oriental people

I've gotten stares of disgust from every person of every major nationality, it fucking sucks to have a face THIS scary and otherworldly looking

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
location? pheno? height?

Move on bruh unironically inhibminning has improved my life and I’m just average to below avg in smv

Same bro. People look at me and film me like I'm some kind of wild animal that got loose on the streets. That's why I haven't left my house since 2018.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 4430, Hikicel69 and 3 others
Same bro. People look at me and film me like I'm some kind of wild animal that got loose on the streets. That's why I haven't left my house since 2018.
I have to leave my house soon first time for a few years. I wonder what clothes should i wear? I have only few t-shirts and jeans.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
If you move to EE, you will be normal there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Go ER.
BA8239E2 5077 42D4 80D7 BE97D88E9EE3

• WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i wonder if being ugly is evolution's way of making people more aggressive

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
you're 6'7 or something right? has your height alone really never gotten a girl to want you bad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
you're 6'7 or something right? has your height alone really never gotten a girl to want you bad?
LMFAO no. Height is not a sexually attractive feature. It's a feature that makes girls feel protected, which is a betabuxx trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5786
What is the biggest failo you have that puts you in this level of truecel? Describe face. Also what is your surgery list?

What is the biggest failo you have that puts you in this level of truecel? Describe face. Also what is your surgery list?
I don't even know, like I can't accurately pinpoint in specifics exactly what makes my face look so weird to people, I guess small eyes and thin upper lip is a couple features

I don't even know, like I can't accurately pinpoint in specifics exactly what makes my face look so weird to people, I guess small eyes and thin upper lip is a couple features
Figure out your failos and look into any skeletal/structural reasons why they have formed. This is crucial. Spend some time autisming on this and then you can figure out logistically the steps you can take to mitigate it. If you don't know start at square 1 with FaceAndLMS looks theory videos and expand onward.