I want my first kiss to look like this! I want to have a magical marriage romance like Jack Black and his wife!

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
These pictures are my deepest desire. I want to kiss a hot babe on my wedding night. I want my first and best kiss to light the flame that will be our marriage romance.
iu
iu

iu
iu

There will be fireworks set off the moment our lips lock. Her parents will be looking at us knowing they raised a daughter who would win in life. The moment she locks lips with me they know she is a winner, they know I can give her what they never could.

iu
giphy.gif
iu

I will have my first kiss on my wedding night experiencing the truest form of romance. There will be fireworks everywhere celebrating our marriage.

We both waited for marriage. She has never known another man, my lips are the first to touch her other than her fathers.
virginity-get-laid-traffic-sign-260nw-451862494.jpg

I asked her father for his approval to marry her, he said yes because he knows I am the best around. He looks at me proudly from the back of the room knowing I will ignite marriage romance lasting until death.
iu

When we have sex my penis is like a knife stabbing into her. Her hymen blood with soak my body creating a covenant between us sealed in blood. We will never used condoms, she will know my seed every time we make love. She will be pregnant all year round.
iu
iu
iu

After we have finished and sealed our fate by blood covenant, she will look into my eyes knowing she has made it in life. That I have ignited a marriage romance that will never end. That I was destined to have her before the world began.
iu
iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
giphy.gif

• WTF
Reactions: Jack Black
Read for 2 secs but realized it would have actually lowered my iq so didn't fully read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Achathin and Nosecel9000
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
This thread exists

If you give value to virginity you are a cuck

You do not value virginity in a woman?
I have taken virginity of many women and there was no connection and nothing special. Seeking for virginity is a lack of self confidence. She needs to a proper human being not a kissless virgin

I have taken virginity of many women and there was no connection and nothing special. Seeking for virginity is a lack of self confidence. She needs to a proper human being not a kissless virgin
Does this mean you do not want a virgin wife?

The thread, though a bit funny, makes sense and shares dreams doomed to oblivion and sadness; but at last my dream days were over, and the reality turned out to be sweet and fatal: But whatever

The thread, though a bit funny, makes sense and shares dreams doomed to oblivion and sadness; but at last my dream days were over, and the reality turned out to be sweet and fatal: But whatever
This is my true dream, I wish it became reality.