I want to be 6'5 for no reason other than to intimidate people

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
pretty sure if I was 6'5 I would've never had to get in a single fight. I would've never had to argue with people and would never have to take shit from anyone. If anyone tries to fight me I could just stand up and they pussy out. The people that used to try and bully me were like 6'3, that 2 inch height difference from me being 6'5 could've reversed the roles. I get that people on this site say that you get diminishing returns from women as you get taller, but fighting chance improves far beyond that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Jstar39, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
i would've never been bullied if it weren't for my height tbh. i was 4'11 in middle school while everyone was 5'6 JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, AdamLamberg and Kill_Jew
That's the only thing you'd get from it

That's the only thing you'd get from it
it's a very big thing though. you always hear about fat people getting bullied but it's rare to hear about a tall person getting bullied, even though the fat person is technically stronger

@freakofnature would still tower over you

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 483, Kill_Jew and 1 other person
pretty sure if I was 6'5 I would've never had to get in a single fight. I would've never had to argue with people and would never have to take shit from anyone. If anyone tries to fight me I could just stand up and they pussy out. The people that used to try and bully me were like 6'3, that 2 inch height difference from me being 6'5 could've reversed the roles. I get that people on this site say that you get diminishing returns from women as you get taller, but fighting chance improves far beyond that point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Kill_Jew

I joke with a lot of people but I have a serious face and I’m 6’5” so one time we ran up to a group of guys that were walking away from a club we were just in, (they left because their dates liked us instead of them) and when we ran up one of the guys immediately squared up and said I “ran up on them aggressively” and he was actually gonna try to defend the girl who didn’t even like him.

I guess we talls should smile more...nah lol
QONVIyz.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLamberg
life starts at 194 cm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 39, androidcel and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Ethnicsmatter and AdamLamberg
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn
I cannot imagine the amount of dopamine rush you get walking in a room being 6'5. Must feel otherworldly

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Probably true. I'm 6'4 and never been in a fight. Hasn't done a thing with females, though.

since I never reached 6’4 I’ll be gunmaxxing instead