I want to climb a proper mountain

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Posts
13,201
Reputation
26,830
No proper mountains in uk
My plan is to after a tiny bit of general training. (Not planing on over 8000m so don’t mountain training) just making sure I’m in good shape
Then go alps and do some of the ones there
There’s a couple at about 4000m
Which is high enough it’s actually a challenge unlike Ben Nevis (highest mountain in uk) which is like 1000 but not over 8000 so no death zone
climbing the Matterhorn would be cool but very difficult maybe if I do some of the easier ones first.

Cool views at the top
Will I actually do any of this
Probably not but i can hope I stop being lazy bum
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Blasian-K
Retard bought one Arc’teryx and now thinks he’s George Mallory
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Blasian-K
No proper mountains in uk
My plan is to after a tiny bit of general training. (Not planing on over 8000m so don’t mountain training) just making sure I’m in good shape
Then go alps and do some of the ones there
There’s a couple at about 4000m
Which is high enough it’s actually a challenge unlike Ben Nevis (highest mountain in uk) which is like 1000 but not over 8000 so no death zone
climbing the Matterhorn would be cool but very difficult maybe if I do some of the easier ones first.
You can ask @shedontluv-U. Hopefully he's in the right state of mind to type a coherent response.

However, Quebec got a climbing culture and some big-ass mountains ⛰️

I don't really care about climbing, but it looks cool I guess.
Cool views at the top

Will I actually do any of this
Probably not but i can hope I stop being lazy bum
Well, at least you thought about doing it. That means nothing in a sense, but you got bigger dreams than me at least!
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and heightmaxxing
I want to mount your mom and fuck her pussy proper
 
You can ask @shedontluv-U. Hopefully he's in the right state of mind to type a coherent response.

However, Quebec got a climbing culture and some big-ass mountains ⛰️

I don't really care about climbing, but it looks cool I guess.

Well, at least you thought about doing it. That means nothing in a sense, but you got bigger dreams than me at least!
I’m sure I will do it I will probably get my driving license first then book time off work
Not sure what I’m waiting for that I don’t need a car but gives me time to get gear and stuff I guess also means I’m not having to save for a car I guess
Just seems like a good point to wait to should only be like 4-5 months
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Blasian-K
You can ask @shedontluv-U. Hopefully he's in the right state of mind to type a coherent response.

However, Quebec got a climbing culture and some big-ass mountains ⛰️

I don't really care about climbing, but it looks cool I guess.

Well, at least you thought about doing it. That means nothing in a sense, but you got bigger dreams than me at least!
Water
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K

Similar threads

heightmaxxing
Replies
9
Views
33
heightmaxxing
heightmaxxing
shandingo
Replies
7
Views
44
DabluAdnan
DabluAdnan
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
8
Views
34
HOMEUni
H
cb006
Replies
12
Views
71
IOD
IOD
swaggyp1
Replies
12
Views
73
swaggyp1
swaggyp1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top