I want to get a wavy Perm, how can I tell the hairstyler to get this type of hair and make sure he doesn't botch me

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
Prevention hair types chart 1665779160

I want like 2A type
 
bump Need help please i don't wanna get botched
 
idk bro
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: goo25
i think there is types of perm.
 
just get layered haircut+use sea salt spray with diffuser if u want alternative
 
It's easy bro dont worry they aren't going to give you a curly afro its pretty simple because they use a different rod for each lol, if the rods are larger it'll be wavy, a large rod cannot make hair tightly curled lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
It's easy bro dont worry they aren't going to give you a curly afro its pretty simple because they use a different rod for each lol, if the rods are larger it'll be wavy, a large rod cannot make hair tightly curled lol
I know but i don't wanna get botched i Will get depressed
 

Similar threads

excitee
Replies
0
Views
32
excitee
excitee
Zule4
Replies
10
Views
20
johntheslayer54
johntheslayer54
MegaChad0210
Replies
18
Views
103
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
K
Replies
2
Views
17
umbreon888
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top