I want to get bimax, but afraid of the fuckin nose getting wider..

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
fuck

I read all @medialcanthuscel posts here and in .net
and now
his jaw advancement was minimal, mine would be minimal too. I'm afraid to be like him and get paranoid after surgery staring my extra alar base milimeters.

cases like mine and his are rare, I only found 3 cases on the internet, and the photos are bad to compare before/afters

i do not want to get a negroid nose. On the other hand I want to stick my chin and jaw out, and maybe improve my lips

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Lolcel, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
get rhino after
didn't @medialcanthuscel get rhino?

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, Lolcel, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Does it also make it upturned or just wider? I definitely need my nose to be more upturned. Definitely don't want it wider though.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV

my fear is the tip getting fuller and strange
what do you think of her nose and lips now?
when she smiles yyou can see it got upturned
in the picture attachedyou can see her nose was wide since child

Attachments

• 1628786806643.png
    1628786806643.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 1628786845091.png
    1628786845091.png
    546.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 1628786898619.png
    1628786898619.png
    743.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 1628787244762.png
    1628787244762.png
    454.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 1628787264635.png
    1628787264635.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 1628787289205.png
    1628787289205.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 150
The preliminary findings suggest that the suture confers little benefit in controlling the width of the alar base of the nose after Le Fort I osteotomy.
:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5180, subhuman incel and 2 others
The preliminary findings suggest that the suture confers little benefit in controlling the width of the alar base of the nose after Le Fort I osteotomy.
I've run the internet researching about this, basically it's something unpredictable(thats why i wanted to see more results like these 3 i posted above, slightly forward advancement with ccw.)
and about allectomy, it can be done after surgery(some months after you see what you got), but very little in those who have a narrow nose hole(like medialcanthuscel). And it has to be done with some very good surgeon. Because although it seems a simple procedure, it is not.
Cause if there's a problem, you can have scars forever on the side of the nose, or get deformed nostrils.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dropdown666
There's the minimally invasive technique, the girl's surgeon did that. In this technique, the bases tissues;muscle of nose are not unstuck (in the usual technique they are) loosened, so it does not widen for this reason. I don't know if this was done with medialcanthuscel.

I don't know how they call this technique outside of brazil.

anyway, widening or not, maybe it would make the tip fatter, I don't know. its a shit this is not predictable, the nose is in the middle of your face.

anyway, widening or not, maybe it would make the tip fatter, I don't know. its a shit this is not predictable, the nose is in the middle of your face.
Yeah, only thing that worries me is widening. I need my nose to be more upturned tbh. I already got rhinoplasty but it sadly wasn't the best solution as my maxilla is the issue.

Does it also make it upturned or just wider? I definitely need my nose to be more upturned. Definitely don't want it wider though.
i think you can prevent it with alar cinch suture

Yeah, only thing that worries me is widening. I need my nose to be more upturned tbh. I already got rhinoplasty but it sadly wasn't the best solution as my maxilla is the issue.
if you do, do it with a surgeon that will be sure he will not mess with the muscles at the base of your nose. this is one of the main causes of enlargement of nostrils.

They mess up the thing, and then connect it back, but it always gets looser and then wider

I feel like my nostrils are too small. If they flared more I would also get a more defined nose. You think bimax will do this?
if they are too thin you'll have no problem with THAT.
only if giga overdone

at least in general, I don't know if it would look weird if YOUR NOSE widened and got a fatter tip. who knows
fuckk

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
why not rhino

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@LooksOverAll
@Carolus
@khvirgin

just found this, what do u guys think

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
@LooksOverAll
@Carolus
@khvirgin

just found this, what do u guys think

Looks good. Is Arnett based in the US? Maybe a genio could’ve added to the overall definition of the mandible by projecting the chin a little

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
see the second picture, what do you think of the nose change?
It looks exactly the same. It wouldn't be ideal for me though, I need my nose to be more upturned.

Brutal

Preview2x 2b3c67a1

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, Mongrelcel and subhuman incel
Looks good. Is Arnett based in the US? Maybe a genio could’ve added to the overall definition of the mandible by projecting the chin a little
not sure, i think they are from europe.

It looks exactly the same. It wouldn't be ideal for me though, I need my nose to be more upturned.
the nose is wider now

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I read on a surgeons blog that noses that have a wider base undergo a bigger change. those with a narrow shape suffer less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 7725
His nose looks good now though if he got his nostrils reduced. More upturned and straighter. Looks pretty boy now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I read on a surgeons blog that noses that have a wider base undergo a bigger change. those with a narrow shape suffer less.
I would rope if this was my result srs. Went from normie slightly bad boy to gay pig from the trailer park. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 10615, Mongrelcel and 3 others
there is a specific cut they can do to not change the nose, its basically lower than a normal bimax that includes the bottom of the nose hole

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
His nose looks good now though if he got his nostrils reduced. More upturned and straighter. Looks pretty boy now.
apparently width barely changed
visible change on the right side
invisible on the right side

there is a specific cut they can do to not change the nose, its basically lower than a normal bimax that includes the bottom of the nose hole
tell more about it

tell more about it
well i would talk to a surgeon but from my understanding its something like this. they avoid the green area and really just the nose in general buy cutting lower (the blue line) instead of the usual cut (the red line)

b34887a9c0322baf0b4d55684399a3bd.png

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV
Can rhino effectively fix this after bimax?

if my nose would get wider or more upturned i would rope

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
fuck

and now
his jaw advancement was minimal, mine would be minimal too. I'm afraid to be like him and get paranoid after surgery staring my extra alar base milimeters.

cases like mine and his are rare, I only found 3 cases on the internet, and the photos are bad to compare before/afters

i do not want to get a negroid nose. On the other hand I want to stick my chin and jaw out, and maybe improve my lips
Great thread. I’m in the same position as you and will let you know if I find any good before and afters

also are you struggling to find a surgeon who wants to do the movements you want?

All of the local surgeons I went to want to do 5-6mm of advancement and only 1 blackpilled surgeon I found in another country is willing to do a small 2.5mm lefort 1 advancement with 5 degree CCW, which is what I need

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Mongrelcel
I would rope if this was my result srs. Went from normie slightly bad boy to gay pig from the trailer park. :feelsrope:
I'd still say it is a looksmax though as they fixed his very bad lips which gave him an underbite look and now they are normie tier or slightly better

also his side profile almost certainly would have improved, meaning he'd be better looking in motion, which is what really matters

@Mongrelcel feel like you might benefit from this, as you are also aiming to get a small lefort 1 advancement with your bimax

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
gay pig from the trailer park:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
I think that there is some sort of suture that surgeo can give during the surgery to prevent nose getting wider to a certain extend. Not sure how effective it is tho

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Alar cinch suture
coceancig thinks it's not useful, and even said in one video "your nose will be significantly wider".

sad part is, rhino for width can easily fuck whole harmony. damn. always a price :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
coceancig thinks it's not useful, and even said in one video "your nose will be significantly wider".

sad part is, rhino for width can easily fuck whole harmony. damn. always a price :feelswah:
this is completely preventable with a subspinal cut, many surgeons today do this to avoid it... I just don't know if this is possible in all cases

look alfaro results on instagram, they're noses are the same before/after

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and randomvanish
@randomvanish

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
what it says?
I talked to surgeons about this, they explained everything in detail, but in summary that's it, the cut to not change the nose must be subspinal (below the nose hole there)

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and randomvanish
I talked to surgeons about this, they explained everything in detail, but in summary that's it, the cut to not change the nose must be subspinal (below the nose hole there)
lifefuel then.

This is the biggest failing of bimax. Mse is way better because if you are young enough the whole midface moves forward with the pyriform aperture preserving harmony and prevents isolated widening of the alar base.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
fuck

and now

Don't bimax if there is even 1% chance of that, it can ruin your aesthetics forever :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: reputation
This is the biggest failing of bimax. Mse is way better because if you are young enough the whole midface moves forward with the pyriform aperture preserving harmony and prevents isolated widening of the alar base.

@AscendingHero

82AB735B EC8F 4904 8FDE 1C0DFDACB883

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Very high iq greycel, lost me on some of the terminology, " pyriform aperture" what tf does this mean and what does it do?

How much can MSE move the maxila/whole midface FORWARD and to what ages do you consider young?

@alienmaxxer

hopefully i should be able to get it later this summer.

Wageslaving+stocks maxxing soon

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
so over for lefort 2 / high cut lefort 1 cels?