I want to make at least 3 kids with my gf and then dump her

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
Revenge because she didn’t want a relationship with me and fucked with other guys. Now after getting pumped and dumped she wants me now

What would you do?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Lynxress
Probably avoid her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Yliaster
Why? She’s htb
If she earlier rejected me then I'm gonna reject her now, it's simple. I'm not gonna take her back after she fucked 1000s of people

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Klasik01, Sanguinius and 1 other person
If she earlier rejected me then I'm gonna reject her now, it's simple. I'm not gonna take her back after she fucked 1000s of people
But u weren’t in a relationship u just wanted her

I will also reject her but after 3 kids

But u weren’t in a relationship u just wanted her

I will also reject her but after 3 kids
Who will have kids with an STD factory in the first place

Revenge because she didn’t want a relationship with me and fucked with other guys. Now after getting pumped and dumped she wants me now

What would you do?
Lol and make the kids pay for your stupidity?

Good luck convicing the gynocentric legal system to give you kids and not take half of your shit.
Funny GIF

im treating my kids how my cruel parents treated me

im treating my kids how my cruel parents treated me
She says she regretted but she will have to pay a price for what she did to me making me look like a loser cuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I went through a phase of trying to get my oneitis pregnant cos then it meant she couldn't leave me ever and couldn't talk to any other guys, even if Jason momoa was hitting on her

I went through a phase of trying to get my oneitis pregnant cos then it meant she couldn't leave me ever and couldn't talk to any other guys, even if Jason momoa was hitting on her
If u have 3-4kids she won’t leave cause nobody will want her and it’s hard to raise them alone

I feel like she cheated on me and she made me look like a donkey cuck