I want to make them suffer

gigell

gigell

Kraken
Most of my classmates make fun of me for being non nt and other things

I want to make them suffer , all my life been being bullied and getting tossed

Today I was just chilling in class with my computer open and eating eggs and one of my "friends" took my eggs and put it on my laptop keyboard

I will take a knife and cut whoever does something bad to me idc about getting suspended from school , at least I will have satisfaction for revenge

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Zonar, bigchunguslover and 7 others
Good. You cannot afford to get bitched. Stab them in the abdomen if they dare try you again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, vermillioncorefan, 3virtues and 3 others
You will be the only one that suffers

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Good. You cannot afford to get bitched. Stab them in the abdomen if they dare try you again.

Denzel Washington GIF

• Love it
Reactions: yirma19 and Deleted member 28896
Dont use a weapon ull look like u planned it just randomly jump sb

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
Do it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and gigell

Today I was just chilling in class with my computer open and eating eggs and one of my "friends" took my eggs and put it on my laptop keyboard

I will take a knife and cut whoever does something bad to me idc about getting suspended from school , at least I will have satisfaction for revenge
Just beat them. Don't cut them. You could could easily get a bad charge for cutting them while doing the same amount of damage as beating.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and gigell
Second option to take test and Gh punch trees to get powerful hands

They all want to beat me up rn because I’m talking about weird shit but they started talking abt it

Also they make fun of my deep voice

They all want to beat me up rn because I’m talking about weird shit but they started talking abt it

Also they make fun of my deep voice
E7B03FD8 D88B 4F02 85A2 12B77FBC71D1

Fight them in the weight room like the punisher then start tweaking out like a schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover

do it nigga

alright fight them then pussy no balls you wont jfl

And then you’ll get arrested for assault or even attempted murder, and BBCs in jail will bully you in, let’s just say, a more uncomfortable way.

And then you’ll get arrested for assault or even attempted murder, and BBCs in jail will bully you in, let’s just say, a more uncomfortable way.
Then better choke them and they will ofc say they won’t do shit to me anymore

But I need more test , I promise you I’ll beat one of the guys hard when I hop on

But I need more test , I promise you I’ll beat one of the guys hard when I hop on
do it dude never get bitched id rather fight and get suspended then being bitched you aint anybodies fucking bitch you have the same opportunity as them to make your choices wisely and dont beat somone who has people backing him like a bunch of poeple he knows( speaking from experience) also dont take test but def take hgh and sprint 30 sec 8x and rest 90 sec per lap raises test 771 percent.