I want to sleep with an alt-girl

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
How do I do it? I seem to mostly appeal towards high class blondes. alt slayers I need your advice , anything I need to change?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Sny, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
Think Deep Thoughts GIF by Hollyoaks

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
excited ralph wiggum GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn and 3 others
How do I do it? I seem to mostly appeal towards high class blondes. alt slayers I need your advice , anything I need to change?
Here's your alt-female, bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Annihilator, MRD and 19 others
@aBetterMii

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Niklaus Mikaelson
Screenshot 20220922 1806032

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hueless, Racky and 1 other person
do drugs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Start to breath throughout your mouth and do reverse chin tucks for a few weeks it should help 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 16970 and 2 others
They like aesthetics. Don’t smile and be chiseled and look like an ideal character. Genuinely.
Just look like a painting. I mean it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, patrician, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Thats if we talk about pics for dating apps. Irl its diff

• +1
I tend to do okay with these girls but probably cos where I lvie has a lot of these types

• +1
They like aesthetics. Don’t smile and be chiseled and look like an ideal character. Genuinely.
Just look like a painting. I mean it.
I’m going to a Halloween party with a stacylite alt girl, (kinda looks like Lilly collins), I’m assuming she has plenty of alt friends as well. Would Lucifer costume be alright for that scenario or would you recommend something that is more appealing to alt girls

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 1 other person
You Need to do drugs for that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
Nigga you're chad you can sleep with anyone you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22230 and 1 other person
I’m going to a Halloween party with a stacylite alt girl, (kinda looks like Lilly collins), I’m assuming she has plenty of alt friends as well. Would Lucifer costume be alright for that scenario or would you recommend something that is more appealing to alt girls
Its fine. Vampire looks are better. Even better than vampire costumes.
Grow your hair asf.
Get paler - many ways to get paler out there.
Make lips redder. And i know you don’t like much accessories, but get some nice rings. And just try to give off chiseled, distant, but not too much vibes.

• Woah
  • +1
Its fine. Vampire looks are better. Even better than vampire costumes.
Grow your hair asf.
Get paler - many ways to get paler out there.
Make lips redder. And i know you don’t like much accessories, but get some nice rings. And just try to give off chiseled, distant, but not too much vibes.
Fuckkk, I just cut my hair…. I do have plenty of rings though, I’ll look into vampire costume

• +1
  • Love it
Nigga you're chad you can sleep with anyone you want
Not chad, but chadlite and I’m in deep water as I never slept with an alt girl so have no idea what appeals to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
Fuckkk, I just cut my hair…. I do have plenty of rings though, I’ll look into vampire costume
Your squint looks is fine as for cold distant vibe, you look low trust enough. genuinely avoid to smile. And plus they like feminine/gracile features which are usually more aesthetic. When you smile nose gets less aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18301 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Not chad, but chadlite and I’m in deep water as I never slept with an alt girl so have no idea what appeals to them
If you're chadlite how tf am i HTN like everyone says :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You're low tier chad minimum

• Woah
  • +1
Your squint looks is fine as for cold distant vibe, you look low trust enough. genuinely avoid to smile. And plus they like feminine features which are usually more aesthetic. When you smile nose gets less aesthetic
Thank you! Also, would it be bad to sleep with my friend? I usually have a rule called “don’t shit where you sleep” but she’s quite attractive and lives 7 mins away from me - she’s the one hosting Halloween party btw, but I barely see her anyways (like once a month tops), just thinking if there won’t be other alt foids I find attractive if it would be a bad idea

• +1
Idk getting alt you need a slight of dangerousness in you, the opposite of your pheno
Hard to fake it, here in Austria are a lot of guys with your pheno and whenever I go to some bars I cringe when I see them try to play the thug card, specially the girls are getting turned off by it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Thank you! Also, would it be bad to sleep with my friend? I usually have a rule called “don’t shit where you sleep” but she’s quite attractive and lives 7 mins away from me - she’s the one hosting Halloween party btw, but I barely see her anyways (like once a month tops), just thinking if there won’t be other alt foids I find attractive if it would be a bad idea
Are you in couple? Is she ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Stalk one and invade their bedroom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart and Niklaus Mikaelson
Idk getting alt you need a slight of dangerousness in you, the opposite of your pheno
Hard to fake it, here in Austria are a lot of guys with your pheno and whenever I go to some bars I cringe when I see them try to play the thug card, specially the girls are getting turned off by it
I guess you’re right
Wouldn’t Halloween be the perfect opportunity to do so? I can pretty much “fake” being whatever and change my vibe
0D782109 13AB 4BFB B9B3 3A1251047CC6

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
That’s why refugees are cucking foids in Scandinavian countries, same as here bc the alt thug card is genuine and they have the pheno for it tho

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I guess you’re right
Wouldn’t Halloween be the perfect opportunity to do so? I can pretty much “fake” being whatever and change my vibe View attachment 1879442
It’s not about your appearance ur pheno cucks you when it comes to that, you need completely different personality or atleast 5 years in a Siberian jail so it appears genuine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
Elaborate? I don’t understand
I mean there’s nothing wrong from an amoral pov to have intimacy with a friend if you’re both celibate. The thing is more personal. Do you feel akward thinking of being intimate with her or ? If no then do it

• +1
U has an tattoos?

• +1
they are big dick drug dealer only

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
they are big dick drug dealer only
Got a decent dick and 90% of my classmates believe I sell drugs for living

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii and 2 others
youre smile-pilled.

alt-girls like the brooding lowtrust look more tbh.

most of my matches are alt-girls. Id say 70% of my matches do some kind of artsy/design education.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, alriodai and Niklaus Mikaelson
I mean there’s nothing wrong from an amoral pov to have intimacy with a friend if you’re both celibate. The thing is more personal. Do you feel akward thinking of being intimate with her or ? If no then do it
The only downside is that she’s a few cm taller than me, but we’re both single and so forth - also neither of us are looking for a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
i only appeal to alt girls and wanna appeal to high class blondes its over

anyway you gotta be medium ugly like me, dark eyebrows and dark hair

• +1
how do you look now

• +1
i only appeal to alt girls and wanna appeal to high class blondes its over

anyway you gotta be medium ugly like me, dark eyebrows and dark hair
Damn, i think dying my hair darker with semi permanent dye would be too desperate for me to do

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Lmao
I once met one on a bdsm app jfl, she was the only good looking one there and according to her, I was the only good looking man on that app. If you are somewhat good looking, you should be unrivaled there. But warning, in the long run all this sup dom shit is extremely exhausting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and Niklaus Mikaelson
I once met one on a bdsm app jfl, she was the only good looking one there and according to her, I was the only good looking man on that app. If you are somewhat good looking, you should be unrivaled there. But warning, in the long run all this sup dom shit is extremely exhausting.
which app

• +1
train off peak hours

• Woah
  • +1