I want to sleep with an alt-girl

i only appeal to alt girls and wanna appeal to high class blondes its over

anyway you gotta be medium ugly like me, dark eyebrows and dark hair
>blondies
>high class
Choice one

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
If i say he will spam my pms and harrass me. Should tell you enough. Iconic rant ngl
Yeah that sounds like a curry. I also harassed my oneitis and spammed her. :feelsrope: brutally ignored everytime.

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
I will reject her the way she rejected you. She must know that she hurted someone wholesome. Women are so heartless to guys they find unattractive it actually makes me sad
Thank you for your kind words, bhai. Funnily enough a few days ago, I told a good Kurdish friend of mine about it (he’s a mogger as well in motion) and he said the same thing you did. It means a lot to this ugly truecel ogre. I agree she’s beyond heartless. :( Only because I’m ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Thank you for your kind words, bhai. Funnily enough a few days ago, I told a good Kurdish friend of mine about it (he’s a mogger as well in motion) and he said the same thing you did. It means a lot to this ugly truecel ogre. I agree she’s beyond heartless. :( Only because I’m ugly.
Do the maximum you can to ascend. Its how this society is made on. What can we do

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Michael Myers
Do the maximum you can to ascend. Its how this society is made on. What can we do
I will tell you about my plans but I will stay a truecel. Do you use WhatsApp bhai? Or telegram? I prefer to tell on there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I will tell you about my plans but I will stay a truecel. Do you use WhatsApp bhai? Or telegram? I prefer to tell on there.
No telegram but i used Wapp

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • Woah
UPDATE:
Ended up texting her: “too straight forward or not straight forward enough?” After my first message
View attachment 1885643

Reply Translation:

no no no worries, just been super busy

so that's pretty much the only thing i do now, there's a reason tinder doesn't interest me that much lol

but yeah i'm down, maybe it would be good for you to try something new once in a while hahaha

- but she’s down buddy boyos!

@Lmao @justshower @Moggie @MoggerGaston @alriodai @StreegeReturn @aBetterMii @Leo69 @Xangsane @Username Required @pneumocystosis
its good if youre on a dating app, but i wouldnt use that on a chick ik irl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Nice

• Love it
Yeah, she’s also quite knowledgeable in psl terminology and we spend some time on looksmax together at the last party we at, even showed her @curlyheadjames thread with his moms texts, I just low key hope she doesn’t read this now as she knows I mod and use this forum JFL
idiot why would youi even send a girl this site?

• +1
  • +1
why do u even want an alt girl? i only can get alt girls and im repulsed by them
Because all the girls I've been with have pretty much just been the same and I want to try new things, and she's quite cute and not extremely alt (no weird hair colour, piercings and so forth). I'm willing to try most things, the downside is just that I rarely find other girls outside of my usual preferences attractive. Luckily I do find her quite attractive :D

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 16133
Because all the girls I've been with have pretty much just been the same and I want to try new things, and she's quite cute and not extremely alt (no weird hair colour, piercings and so forth). I'm willing to try most things, the downside is just that I rarely find other girls outside of my usual preferences attractive. Luckily I do find her quite attractive :D
shit bro hope everything works out for you and she doesn't leave you for chad

• Love it