I wanted to kill this Orthodontist

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
So I had a consultation with this Ortho today, I went there, filled in a registration form and waited for my appointment.
5 minutes later this currycel kermit the frog ortho comes out and asks me to come into his office.
I lay down he looks at my teeth and then asks why have you come here, at first I ask if I can get palatal expansion, he says "why would you do that? *chuckles* you already have enough space and making your palate wider will make gaps between your teeth and harm your facial structure" (lol) that's when I knew i was in for some fake information.
He then said that I must wear invisalign or braces (they cost £3500 minimum + initial consultations to remove current braces which are like £300 lol) to close a 1mm gap between my front two teeth for like 8 months, im like wtf is this currycel saying, then I tell him what If I remove the current braces and keep the small gap in the front two teeth, he said you'll have to wear a retainer for life lol and that if you don't you'll risk your teeth going back to their original position so I tell him that correct oral posture will keep your teeth aligned he says NO, the tongue can't do that so I tell him: "what about people who've had straight teeth for their whole life then became mouthbreathers and had their teeth messed up because of incorrect posture, he said the cause is unknown and it's very rare."

God I wanted to fucking uppercut this guy so hard, I'm just gonna remove my braces for myself, these british dentists are the biggest scammers in whole europe, they get paid by the NHS to do tooth extractions because it costs less long term.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, LooksJourney, Nibba and 1 other person
JFL if you believe in such bs Dr. Mew spouts, the guy was expelled from his own guild.

JFL if you believe in such bs Dr. Mew spouts, the guy was expelled from his own guild.
he was expelled because he tells people to practice correct tongue posture lol, and he has proven examples.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, LooksJourney and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, LooksJourney, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
I've never even been to a dentist or orthodontist and yet my teeth are the only thing I get complimented on.

I've never even been to a dentist or orthodontist and yet my teeth are the only thing I get complimented on.
good for you, teeth are the biggest confidence builder, ive had braces for long and they're ugly when Ispeak

he was expelled because he tells people to practice correct tongue posture lol, and he has proven examples.

In my country we have 'obligatory' visits to dentists; every dentist to date showered me with compliments on how good my dental development is. I have a nice wide palate, straight white teeth, and high cheekbones; yet my nose and lower third looks like textbook mouth breather's. I will call bullshit on the whole wide palate = wide face = stronk jaw theory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-15 mouthbreathing - Google Search.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-15 mouthbreathing - Google Search.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrTony
Good on you for challenging this currycel and getting your point across, most people are too agreeable and would just nod, agree with all what he's saying, and then thank him for fucking up their face.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Ethnic doctors should be gassed.

Good on you for challenging this currycel and getting your point across, most people are too agreeable and would just nod, agree with all what he's saying, and then thank him for fucking up their face.
i didnt want to continue the argument because he's qualified and is gonnastart bringing up scientific terms and make me look dumb so I just elft it there and left

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales

Usually ppl with wider faces have good teeth. Ppl with narrower gaces usually have crooked teeth

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
i didnt want to continue the argument because he's qualified and is gonnastart bringing up scientific terms and make me look dumb so I just elft it there and left
zaki ngl

High iq

Usually ppl with wider faces have good teeth. Ppl with narrower gaces usually have crooked teeth

This is legit. My brother has a wide face and his teeth are nearly ideal. While I have a narrow face and grew up with all types of fucked up teeth

• +1
If you have crowding then expanding your palate will fix the issue here, but if you have spacing it might actually give you worse teeth. Just rubber band your spaces together but don't let them slide up into your gums or put like 9 on at once for faster progress. Take the braces off yourself, good idea. I do recommend getting a retainer though and then going off of it for 2 weeks, then back on. If it feels like your teeth are being pulled back into place with the retainer after a few weeks off then they are indeed relapsing, but if not, cool you posture mog me.

If you have crowding then expanding your palate will fix the issue here, but if you have spacing it might actually give you worse teeth. Just rubber band your spaces together but don't let them slide up into your gums or put like 9 on at once for faster progress. Take the braces off yourself, good idea. I do recommend getting a retainer though and then going off of it for 2 weeks, then back on. If it feels like your teeth are being pulled back into place with the retainer after a few weeks off then they are indeed relapsing, but if not, cool you posture mog me.
What if you have the permanent retainer?

Yeah I was retarded and let them brace me to close a gap and now they are trying to jam my upper teeth back to hit my bottom teeth instead of the other way around to correct my overbite. I try to talk to the jew orthodontist and he wont even look or listen, he thinks he actually isn't moving my top teeth back. If anyone is considering orthodontics for crowding or spacing, don't do it you fucking idiot. Crowding = you need a palate expander. Spacing = you need a palate expander and then something to pull all your teeth forward to the front once you fuck them up. I'm trying to do this with rubber bands but that can easily go wrong if you're a brainlet. To fix maloclusion sure roll the dice and hope they don't fuck you up like they did to me, but keep in mind this is freezing your palate and if you decide to mew it will hardly work at all.
What if you have the permanent retainer?
Permanent retainers on your bottom teeth are fine (according to mike mew if I remember this right) but it could certainly cause issues if you're trying to expand your palate. If you have any permanent retainers on your top teeth then RIP :f::f::f: we'll get em next time.

Yeah I was retarded and let them brace me to close a gap and now they are trying to jam my upper teeth back to hit my bottom teeth instead of the other way around to correct my overbite. I try to talk to the jew orthodontist and he wont even look or listen, he thinks he actually isn't moving my top teeth back. If anyone is considering orthodontics for crowding or spacing, don't do it you fucking idiot. Crowding = you need a palate expander. Spacing = you need a palate expander and then something to pull all your teeth forward to the front once you fuck them up. I'm trying to do this with rubber bands but that can easily go wrong if you're a brainlet. To fix maloclusion sure roll the dice and hope they don't fuck you up like they did to me, but keep in mind this is freezing your palate and if you decide to mew it will hardly work at all.

Permanent retainers on your bottom teeth are fine (according to mike mew if I remember this right) but it could certainly cause issues if you're trying to expand your palate. If you have any permanent retainers on your top teeth then RIP :f::f::f: we'll get em next time.
I want to expand my palate with Invisalign and then I am getting permanent retainer on top and bottom too
Is it really that bad?

In my country we have 'obligatory' visits to dentists; every dentist to date showered me with compliments on how good my dental development is. I have a nice wide palate, straight white teeth, and high cheekbones; yet my nose and lower third looks like textbook mouth breather's. I will call bullshit on the whole wide palate = wide face = stronk jaw theory.

Its genes + development. Genes and mouth breathing can both cause facail deformities.
You cant for real be saying that mouth breathing doesn't fuck up your face. There is an endless amoumt of proof for it.

Mike understands what modern medicine constantly fails to see. If one thing in your body is out of balance, other shit will get fucked up. Everything in your body is connected. (not that i know a whole lot about this, just basing on my own experiences)

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Lil_KINJA
Well done on holding your own man. I had a similar thing with my orthodontist laughing at me. These retards just can’t understand that the tongue can move teeth for the better without a retainer

• +1
I want to expand my palate with Invisalign and then I am getting permanent retainer on top and bottom too
Is it really that bad?
Yes. Never lock up a palate with any device for any amount of time, especially if that time is until the day you die. This will fuck you up. Palate expansion is good, but if it is at all possible do not do permanent retainers. Use a myobrace-type mouthguard thing worn only at night to expand your palate, this will not fuck your face up as you arent supposed to wear it all day, one of its goals is to mew for you (yeah deny mewing if you want but mewing doesn't make you look worse.) and you wont wear permanent retainers afterwards. I've seen them on ebay for like 38 bucks, does invisalign beat that?

Last edited:
Yes. Never lock up a palate with any device for any amount of time, especially if that time is until the day you die. This will fuck you up. Palate expansion is good, but if it is at all possible do not do permanent retainers.
I have enough spacing in my mouth to fit all my teeth, he said my teeth would go back to the original position which was incisors pushed out if i dont wear a night retainer for life, thats when itold him correct posture is enough otherwise everyone would have crooked teeth

So I had a consultation with this Ortho today, I went there, filled in a registration form and waited for my appointment.
5 minutes later this currycel kermit the frog ortho comes out and asks me to come into his office.
I lay down he looks at my teeth and then asks why have you come here, at first I ask if I can get palatal expansion, he says "why would you do that? *chuckles* you already have enough space and making your palate wider will make gaps between your teeth and harm your facial structure" (lol) that's when I knew i was in for some fake information.
He then said that I must wear invisalign or braces (they cost £3500 minimum + initial consultations to remove current braces which are like £300 lol) to close a 1mm gap between my front two teeth for like 8 months, im like wtf is this currycel saying, then I tell him what If I remove the current braces and keep the small gap in the front two teeth, he said you'll have to wear a retainer for life lol and that if you don't you'll risk your teeth going back to their original position so I tell him that correct oral posture will keep your teeth aligned he says NO, the tongue can't do that so I tell him: "what about people who've had straight teeth for their whole life then became mouthbreathers and had their teeth messed up because of incorrect posture, he said the cause is unknown and it's very rare."

God I wanted to fucking uppercut this guy so hard, I'm just gonna remove my braces for myself, these british dentists are the biggest scammers in whole europe, they get paid by the NHS to do tooth extractions because it costs less long term.

British dentists do not give a fuck about aesthetics. They really don't.

now im confused, I'm 20 and he said I still have some growing to do on my face (which I want to make the full out of it), I knew he knew the truth when he said the growing part

now im confused, I'm 20 and he said I still have some growing to do on my face (which I want to make the full out of it), I knew he knew the truth when he said the growing part
I'm not getting any kind of orthodontic device before 25 at least. fuck that. Gonna run never-smiling-game on these bitches

the dentists are even worse, I got 8 perfect white fillings and 2 white crowns for 700euro in Croatia, here they charge 600gbp for one crown and expect to come back next year cause it's shit quality

Yeah those fuckers yank teeth out because its easier to straighten less teeth or because they think "you have too many" and they have no idea you can pull a maxilla forward.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
Yeah those fuckers yank teeth out because its easier to straighten less teeth or because they think "you have too many" and they have no idea you can pull a maxilla forward.
they get NHS bonus for extracting tooth, they all know the truth but prefer less work, my mom has TMJ and guess what the doctors keep telling her? "do some yoga" lol wtf is this fucked up system

Reported to the English intelligence agency. Have fun rotting in lockup

There are loads of contradictions in people's faces which don't fit the theories. I have huge wide cheekbones and the bones which connect them to the jaw are so big that it almost looks like I'm wearing my skull on the outside of my face at times. Ditto with the brow bone. Yet my lower third is nowhere near on the same scale and gives off mouth breather vibes. Dentally, my palate is a little narrow which made a couple of my upper teeth crooked, but when I had my veneers done the dentist said I have excellent spacing (they look 100% perfect now and I never had to have any of them moved with braces) and also my top lip is in the perfect place when I smile, no gumminess at all.

So I have to admit, when I hear people talking about how X Y and Z causes or goes hand in hand with certain facial characteristics, I see something quite different in my own face.

It's all a hugely complicated subject and I suspect beyond most of us here.

There are loads of contradictions in people's faces which don't fit the theories. I have huge wide cheekbones and the bones which connect them to the jaw are so big that it almost looks like I'm wearing my skull on the outside of my face at times. Ditto with the brow bone. Yet my lower third is nowhere near on the same scale and gives off mouth breather vibes. Dentally, my palate is a little narrow which made a couple of my upper teeth crooked, but when I had my veneers done the dentist said I have excellent spacing (they look 100% perfect now and I never had to have any of them moved with braces) and also my top lip is in the perfect place when I smile, no gumminess at all.

So I have to admit, when I hear people talking about how X Y and Z causes or goes hand in hand with certain facial characteristics, I see something quite different in my own face.

It's all a hugely complicated subject and I suspect beyond most of us here.
I have a higher cheekbone on my bad, more recessed side so I agree with you there. What we do know is that orthodontists are furthest from the truth, they have no fucking clue what causes crooked teeth in humans so just just pull the gene card. I'd think natural selection would've breeded out people with shit teeth by now.

• +1
I have a higher cheekbone on my bad, more recessed side so I agree with you there. What we do know is that orthodontists are furthest from the truth, they have no fucking clue what causes crooked teeth in humans so just just pull the gene card. I'd think natural selection would've breeded out people with shit teeth by now.

I think the safest position to adopt is to acknowledge that it's a combination of genetics and environment but that we are far from completely understanding the mechanics of how they interact.

Yes. Never lock up a palate with any device for any amount of time, especially if that time is until the day you die. This will fuck you up. Palate expansion is good, but if it is at all possible do not do permanent retainers. Use a myobrace-type mouthguard thing worn only at night to expand your palate, this will not fuck your face up as you arent supposed to wear it all day, one of its goals is to mew for you (yeah deny mewing if you want but mewing doesn't make you look worse.) and you wont wear permanent retainers afterwards. I've seen them on ebay for like 38 bucks, does invisalign beat that?
But with permanent retainers you can still mew so how can this fck up your maxilla?

But with permanent retainers you can still mew so how can this fck up your maxilla?
when you mew you move your teeth a little bit, when you wear a retainer they pull them back, so what you're doing is moving your teeth back and forth until they loosen up and youll end up with no teeth by 40

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Wincel
He was expelled because he was robbing the (((orthodontists))) of their Jew braces shekels

I have been increasing my mewing game since june and my palate has widened

• +1
Too high inhib. I dont think I should send pics. Too recognizable tbh because of my scars
Why would I care. You've seen me all over the place

I have pics of my face saved from the past 3 -5 years with the past year mewing.

Mewing is legit.

Too high inhib. I dont think I should send pics. Too recognizable tbh because of my scars
what about the age, please tell me it's over 20
starting age that is

You are retarded. The ortho was correct in his statement that palatal expansion will create a small gap between the 2 front incisors. This is normal, expected and also proof that palatal expansion has occurred. Nothing to worry about and can be easily remedied. If you DO NOT see a gap between the two front teeth, palatal expansion has NOT occurred and you are imagining things or simply taking wrong biased, prone to error stupid measurements

This is not just your impression. This is the actual case. Wide palate does NOT equate with wide face or strong lower third.

Last edited:
You are retarded. The ortho was correct in his statement that palatal expansion will create a small gap between the 2 front incisors. This is normal, expected and also proof that palatal expansion has occurred. Nothing to worry about and can be easily remedied. If you DO NOT see a gap between the two front teeth, palatal expansion has NOT occurred and you are imagining things or simply taking wrong biased, prone to error stupid measurements
he said you will have a gap between all your teeth, I already have a small gap between my incisors
like multiple gaps not just one in the middle

As long as you realize that whatever gap you have in your incisors will enlarge if you palate were to expand, we are good

As long as you realize that whatever gap you have in your incisors will enlarge if you palate were to expand, we are good
I already know palatal expansion gives a gap in the front teeth there's multiple before/after pics of it happening, I'm fully aware of that.

As long as you realize that whatever gap you have in your incisors will enlarge if you palate were to expand, we are good. And as long as you don't attempt palatal expansion in a stupid effort to affect your mandible and strengthen your lower third, that is also important to digest and understand.