I was a victim of lookism today

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,737
Reputation
23,662
As some of you remember I'm about to end up on the street.


My situation is pretty much the same except now I have a debt of 2 months of rent jfl.

I went to look for information about a job and the assistant was rude by telling me to stay behind the line (social distancing). She asked me and my friend who gave us the reference to come and she abruptly interrupted me when I was talking to say they have no vacancies. That roastie in her 50s wouldn't apply social distancing if it was a chad.

I'm pretty sure that she had vacancies but since I didn't dress well today and used a hat (subhuman look) she didn't want to help us because otherwise she wouldn't ask for reference and just state from the start that there are no vacancies.

I saw her staring at us from the door as we were leaving, analysing our looks, reinforcing the fact that only chads are allowed to have those jobs cleaning bathrooms. :feelswhy:

My friend didn't realize the truth about this situation, but I did. I tried my best not to burst into tears right there and there on the middle of the street.

It's just unbelievable that I need to look good and dress up to have the opportunity to clean the piss of some bathroom.

I honestly don't know what to do, I don't want to ask for help because I'd lose my dignity in the process. Admitting this situation to any of hoes I see would completely kill any attraction they have towards me because I'd be seen as the ULTIMATE LOSER - perhaps I am anyway.

It's so fucking over.
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and Effortless
As some of you remember I'm about to end up on the street.


My situation is pretty much the same except now I have a debt of 2 months of rent jfl.

I went to look for information about a job and the assistant was rude by telling me to stay behind the line (social distancing). She asked me and my friend who gave us the reference to come and she abruptly interrupted me when I was talking to say they have no vacancies. That roastie in her 50s wouldn't apply social distancing if it was a chad.

I'm pretty sure that she had vacancies but since I didn't dress well today and used a hat (subhuman look) she didn't want to help us because otherwise she wouldn't ask for reference and just state from the start that there are no vacancies.

I saw her staring at us from the door as we were leaving, analysing our looks, reinforcing the fact that only chads are allowed to have those jobs cleaning bathrooms. :feelswhy:

My friend didn't realize the truth about this situation, but I did. I tried my best not to burst into tears right there and there on the middle of the street.

It's just unbelievable that I need to look good and dress up to have the opportunity to clean the piss of some bathroom.

I honestly don't know what to do, I don't want to ask for help because I'd lose my dignity in the process. Admitting this situation to any of hoes I see would completely kill any attraction they have towards me because I'd be seen as the ULTIMATE LOSER - perhaps I am anyway.

It's so fucking over.

Wait, were you told there was a job vacancy before you came? Or was it a random approach?
 
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
bathrooms.me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Wait, were you told their was a job vacancy before you came? Or was it a random approach?
Idk my friend just said he was told that we could go there. I just think that if there weren't vacancies she wouldn't ask for reference as it'd be pretty much pointless.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this lol.

Now I'll contact the journalists who were interested on my case so maybe I can obtain some benefit and attention if I look decent during the interview. Lol.
Wait, were you told there was a job vacancy before you came? Or was it a random approach?
Answering ur question. 50-50 maybe.
 
Idk my friend just said he was told that we could go there. I just think that if there weren't vacancies she wouldn't ask for reference as it'd be pretty much pointless.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this lol.

Now I'll contact the journalists who were interested on my case so maybe I can obtain some benefit and attention if I look decent during the interview. Lol.

Answering ur question. 50-50 maybe.

Yeah I mean I wouldn't take it to do with your looks.

More to do with your socio economic status.

A hot Hungarian guy not dressed properly who couldn't speak English with no job who walked in without an appointment would of got the same treatment.
 
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
5
Views
44
7nclave
7nclave
VIGILIANT
Replies
7
Views
30
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
pheenon
Replies
0
Views
15
pheenon
pheenon
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
2
Views
17
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
hitmancrewzz
Replies
1
Views
36
CloudyCuck
CloudyCuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top