I was almost gonna be Canadian

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
basically my father told me my great grandfather after WW2 was concerned for another WW3 since 1 and 2 were very close to each other litterally one after the other and he had 4 kids and a wife

my grandpa was 6 years old back then one of the youngest of his siblings and he was adopted

basically my great grandfather was Polish and all his kids were too but my great grandfather was German orphan he adopted thats why i have a Polish last name and even tho im not polish at all from what ik

they went to italy in order to sail to canada with a boat but probably due to the language they ended up taking the wrong one to Brazil

which my great grandfather also thoungt was ok since Brazil much like canada had no history of war and at the end of the day thats what he wanted as he probably had PTSD from being in a consentration camp during WW2 as he was a captured polish souldier

interesting to know more of the backstory tbh also found out im not even polish but half german only

lol feels wrong for me to have a polish passport but im not complaining 3 passports Brazilian, German and Polish mog even tho i live in Germany nowadays having other nationalities rlly does help

• Woah
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Albedo and SubSigma
its just my families backstory after WW2 i learned of yesturday and think its funny i was almost gonna be a cucknadian

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
its just my families backstory after WW2 i learned of yesturday and think its funny i was almost gonna be a cucknadian
It's too long though

Try condensing it into a sentence and i might read it

It's too long though

Try condensing it into a sentence and i might read it
nigga if u dont wanna read u dont have to

tho now im worried im gonna lose my free polish cidizenship as @Beastimmung said germany is trying to take away our other nationalities

i kinda like poland and for owning property there u need to be Polish not just in the EU from what i heard

i aslo have enherited property there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
it is good to know my great grandfather helped the jews and i dont have any Nazi family members tho idk about my actual great grandfather since my grandpa was adopted

pussy great parents ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You might as well be a nigger tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
pussy great parents ngl
he wasnt a pussy my dad made it clear he served WW2 and saw WW1. he just wanted something better for his family and even tho it was unnecesery seeing as europe wouldnt have any future wars i see why he might have thought so

he was kept in a consentration camp and even lived through the trauma of WW1 in his childhood its not like he fled during the war

also poland basically didnt exsist after russia took

if he had i wouldnt have the right to cidizenship

he wasnt a jew tho he wasnt in the worst camp he was with the other war captives
my great-grandfather was war captive in canada

my great-grandfather was war captive in canada
Well only realisation I came to after this is I’m not even part polish since my grandfather is adopted

And his parents were probably Nazis who abandoned their kid

Ik his last name like the real German one tho

Canada mogs brazil to the moon and back that's unfortunate

Canada mogs brazil to the moon and back that's unfortunate
well i ended up in germany either way so i prefer living in brazil since at least then i have fluent english and portuguese

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj