I was bullied by 2 Meter tall chads at school

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
There were two 2meter tall blonde chads, and their Minions who were also 6'3+. I was 177cm. We were 17-18yo in highschool

I can't remember thank god but i was verbally attacked. They didnt Take me seriously, laughed at all my fails, were hostile etc. I was autistic, shy, introverted and quiet, so i became a target of Jokes at my expense. One of them wrote to a Stacy from the class: "MVP is Just in the class to be bullied"

But later i became "Friends" with Another one of them (the tallest) because we both listened to Gangsta rap, but later i left school anyway

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter, woeisme, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
I don’t blame rhem
IMG 7190

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, gonion wanter, piec and 7 others
How?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
You need to respond even if you get beatup but most people dont want to fight so just show you arent a bitch by calling him a sob

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, LooksOrDeath, Pikabro and 2 others
A Manlet can't tell the difference between 6"3 and 6"8 so I wouldn't be surprised if he was like 6"3

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, LooksOrDeath and deepfuckingvalue
Edited Original post

I think the Problem also was i was still Low IQ at 17yo and i wasn't evil at all, i was a nice Guy and a Late bloomer. I Sometimes still dream of my Bullies at night, but they usually aren't bullying me in my Dreams, they Just appear in Dreams, i often dream of schooltime. There were Times where i wanted to Take Revenge, but i have forgiven them. They were Just Teenagers after all, im Not a Monster.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: woeisme and 5'7 zoomer
You need to respond even if you get beatup but most people dont want to fight so just show you arent a bitch by calling him a sob
Yeah i Just froze Back then, only once i Said Something Back at them. I should have physically attacked those Giants with my ethnic Friends after school. There is No way i could have taken them down alone, they were as tall as the Klitschko Brothers and gymcelled.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, woeisme, Nick.Harte and 2 others
How much do u make in a year

Yeah i Just froze Back then, only once i Said Something Back at them. I should have physically attacked those Giants with my ethnic Friends after school. There is No way i could have taken them down alone, they were as tall as the Klitschko Brothers and gymcelled.
Easier said than done u have to be low inhib high T for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and _MVP_
The Point is: If Ur a manlet, U will get attacked

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and 5'7 zoomer