I was so stupid

M

Mealworm

Solstice
Awhile ago, I went through a phase of trying to get perfect teeth. It began with a dentist checkup. After it was all done, they did an x-ray of my teeth and told me I had to get my bottom ones removed, even though they hadn't come in yet. The reasoning was it would save time and pain, and it would be easier before they erupted. I thought everyone had to get their wisdom teeth removed, but mine came in straight, and I didn't even know they were there when they erupted. I didn't see at the time that the dentist might have been trying to scam me out of money for that useless procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Awhile ago, I went through a phase of trying to get perfect teeth. It began with a dentist checkup. After it was all done, they did an x-ray of my teeth and told me I had to get my bottom ones removed, even though they hadn't come in yet. The reasoning was it would save time and pain, and it would be easier before they erupted. I thought everyone had to get their wisdom teeth removed, but mine came in straight, and I didn't even know they were there when they erupted. I didn't see at the time that the dentist might have been trying to scam me out of money for that useless procedure.
how did they erupt in the first place?

how did they erupt in the first place?
I just felt a big crater beside my molar one day while eating, and my third molars grew with no pain or anything