I was wrong. Gymmaxxed bodies are legit halo

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Tried this medium ugly faced guy on bumble last night (can’t run tinder with fake numbers) and he reached 50+ (bumble max) likes within 20-30 mins

Swiped selectively on skinny attractive (htb+) girls and they matched and messaged asap

1B6153B7 2FED 4846 B377 9A867B5150BA
61D550AB 23D4 4A2D 9380 825DD8736F70
A3976D6D B6C4 4EDC 86E9 ECEEAC48BB0D

Guy is goofy looking tbh

@decadouche57 @Blackgymmax @softlysoftly @Oberyn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: losthope, Deleted member 27472, fogdart and 13 others
Op is gaslighting us again beware boys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Giorgio, Deleted member 23778, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Yeah, but it's damn near impossible to get a body that will give you any significant advantage in the dating market. Most people aren't able to get to the point where they look like they even lift, let alone look like the guy you posted. So it's not a "just get shredded bro" kind of deal, you may as well say "just become a millionaire bro". The advantages are obvious, but only a small portion of the population will get there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, alriodai, ElBastardo and 8 others
Yeah, but it's damn near impossible to get a body that will give you any significant advantage in the dating market. Most people aren't able to get to the point where they look like they even lift, let alone look like the guy you posted. So it's not a "just get shredded bro" kind of deal, you may as well say "just become a millionaire bro". The advantages are obvious, but only a small portion of the population will get there.
Impossible natty
Possible with roids

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 4 others
BUT GYM IS COPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Almost Chadlite, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, softlysoftly, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
How to roidmax safely ? (I'm a scared pussy)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User49, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Nope
You’d look like a twink in a shirt
I don't think so - i remember when i first bulkmaxxed for a few months i got lots of compliments on my work espeically from males, that took just couple of months but i was neve really into it, i wanna start again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
other than his ears he's basically a gymaxxed chadlite

• JFL
He's not medium ugly. He is ugly ugly.

Proves that women only go for NTmaxxed uggos. This guy is displaying good personality by having a good body and looking low-cortisol while working out.

Over for anyone above 4PSL that isn't NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, alriodai, fogdart and 5 others
Impossible natty
Possible with roids
Most people aren't willing to go down that route, and it's a complicated process. It's not like just taking some pills and waiting for the magic to happen, you need to know what you're taking and how you're taking it. Taking steroids and actually being able to profit from it takes an extensive deal of research and commitment.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7580
He's not medium ugly. He is ugly ugly.

Proves that women only go for NTmaxxed uggos. This guy is displaying good personality by having a good body and looking low-cortisol while working out.

Over for anyone above 4PSL that isn't NT.
You should be banned. My least fav user tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, highT and MoggerGaston
Roids only work if you have good genetics so glad most guys won’t ascend with them lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 24186
Nope
You’d look like a twink in a shirt
And if he roids he’ll prob bald and have acne. Only chads respond well to AAS. Incels look like shit on 500 tren while Chads look elite on TRT doses

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Blackgymmax
Hes not ugly by anymeans atleast htnish. But this just proves htn white hits the gym becomes a mogger. Im so sick of dyel twinks saying this why lift when its all about face bullshit

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 17735, Yliaster and 2 others
that first pic is very high quality tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Aah yes I also experimented with another medium ugly guy, he was also slaying hard on tinder

Here is the guy (his face was mtn max but body halo)

7814378C A1D7 4DD3 8C11 640A65D09912

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member 22627, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
Hes not ugly by anymeans atleast htnish. But this just proves htn white hits the gym becomes a mogger. Im so sick of dyel twinks saying this why lift when its all about face bullshit
Yup like I said face height pheno physique. Need to be atleast slightly above avg in the other categories and very good in one to have appeal

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Medium ugly pill killed me
Women are oofy doofy only in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, fogdart, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Blackgymmax
The guy is facially clearly better than average and has a great body so no wonder he does well.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, highT, Deleted member 20376 and 1 other person
It’s cause he has 5% Philippino DNA

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
no tbh - you just need to actually be consistent with training for 1-2 years and youll have a decent halo

• +1
no tbh - you just need to actually be consistent with training for 1-2 years and youll have a decent halo
You can’t get body like ops without roids tho

You can’t get body like ops without roids tho
the arms arre a bit juicy looking but imo the rest is doable with good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 7580
I don't think so - i remember when i first bulkmaxxed for a few months i got lots of compliments on my work espeically from males, that took just couple of months but i was neve really into it, i wanna start again
my sister told me i looked better after i bulked and when I was at 150 but i stopped. I restrted tho

It is suprising how skinnmy most natties look in clothes if they cut super lean tbf-

but honeslty being huge is male gaze anyway- women are way more impressed by shredded 14 inch arms than 18 inch bloatmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23218
BUT GYM IS COPE
its diminishing returns after a certain point which is honestly like 165-170ish lean

face is the opposite- the gains are exponential as you improve it more and more

• +1
medium ugly is law going into 2023 unfortunately

• JFL
It is suprising how skinnmy most natties look in clothes if they cut super lean tbf-

but honeslty being huge is male gaze anyway- women are way more impressed by shredded 14 inch arms than 18 inch bloatmaxxed
Cope, loooks like theyre impressed by 18 inch lean arms. Over for natties

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 7580
You have must have shit genes. I have athletic genes and I build muscle like crazy. If ur black you don’t need roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
If you have the genetics for a good body, roids will make you a god amongst men, i need to do my second cycle this year once im settled in my new city and slay everything that breathes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and thereallegend
nice underbite