I washed my hair with shampoo for the first time again in 3 years

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
my chad density: gone
my strong and wind resistant hair: gone. left am I with insanely soft hair that is so thin and silky, a tiny windblow exposes my 4.5finger high forehead immediately
my hair had such a nice texture and a blonde, brown color, now it looks like shit and I can see red shining hair.

Jfl as if all of that wasnt enough, now I'm also becoming a ginger...

it will take a long time until I get it back to where I had it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 5891, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
my strong and wind resistant hair: gone. left am I with insanely soft hair that is so thin and silky, a tiny windblow exposes my 4.5finger high forehead immediately
my hair had such a nice texture and a blonde, brown color, now it looks like shit and I can see red shining hair.

it will take a long time until I get it back to where I had it, no shampoo made a far greater difference than I ever thought
Took me less than a week to get all oily. I really don't like it, when touching them. Feels waxy/plasticky, but styles rather well...?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
why
I haven't used shampoo in over a year

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, ShineBright, joeveniro and 3 others
what did you wash it with before

why
I haven't used shampoo in over a year
no shampoo is a great looksmax for hair texture

I had to do it, because I left my towel (which I need to do neckcurls) in the moldy basement and when I showered I realised that my hair smelt like mold. So I had to wash that shit with something strong and chemical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and lutte
Took me less than a week to get all oily. I really don't like it, when touching them. Feels waxy/plasticky, but styles rather well...?
yeah thats the first stage, the first weeks of using no shampoo are terrible. After you've done it for a few months, your hair manages to clean itself without chemicals, and thats when it starts to look strong and good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
yeah thats the first stage, the first weeks of using no shampoo are terrible. After you've done it for a few months, your hair manages to clean itself without chemicals, and thats when it starts to look strong and good
My problem now also, is that I can't clean scalp properly, so I get skin particles in the hair. And in general. I just can't seem to properly wash my head/hair now at all, as long as I'm only using water. Been a few weeks by now.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
My problem now also, is that I can't clean scalp properly, so I get skin particles in the hair. And in general. I just can't seem to properly wash my head/hair now at all, as long as I'm only using water. Been a few weeks by now.
yeah that's what will await me in the next few weeks too

but I use the time now and try all kinds of hair products, like sea salt spray and temporary hair die, which would have otherwise also probably ruined my hair, but now it wont matter

• +1
when did noshampoo make your hair great
my hair is oily as fuck now after 3 months and feels denser but looks gypsy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 10536
itt disgusting ogres

• WTF
i wash my hair every two days

• +1
Reactions: Siberia_

i thank myself everyday for only putting natural shit on my hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and Deleted member 5875
what do you put on your hair
water to rinse
aloe vera gel 3x a week for shine/aesthetic
castor oil 3x a week for thickness
apple cinder vinegar 1x a week for anti-dandruff and cleaning

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 11221
water to rinse
you use aloe vera gel in the evening and rinse it in the morning or whats your routine like? recently started doing that and I like the results so far

My volume comes back if I use hair dryer

water to rinse
lmao you put castor oil and don't use shampoo? home come you don't look like this by now
tenor.png

yeah that's what will await me in the next few weeks too

but I use the time now and try all kinds of hair products, like sea salt spray and temporary hair die, which would have otherwise also probably ruined my hair, but now it wont matter
sea salt spray is good bro i vouch for it, just watch a video on how to style with it and u will get really good texture

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
water to rinse
do you have naturally straight or wavy hair?

I tried no shampoo for 1 month and no soap for 3 months and it was not for me tbh.My head gets so scratchy and greasy if I don't wash it after 2 days I can't focus of anything.i got slightly used to it after no shampoo tho after about 2 weeks,but my head remained kinda dirty and heavy I didn't like it . I stopped soap because of tight and dry feeling on skin after shower. It was amazing but it took me so long to clean my body with water only and not all the dirt /oils would come off my body so I use soap again.
I wonder how caveman used to wash his hair body back then? Only water probably.is it sufficient tho? I don't think so