I went clubbing last night and now I'm depressed

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I approached multiple girls, got their Instas, but none of it matters. I approached this Polish girl who made my heart sting. We had a funny convo, went out for a smoke, and I thought there was a connection. Her bright blonde hair and white phenotype snared me. Then when we went back inside she ran up to another guy to talk to him and I was just standing there feeling abandoned. Then she came back and after buying her another drink I told her I felt weird because she went to talk to another guy, then her friend came and she just walked away with her. Wtf is this? It feels like I don't even care about the other girls, I just wanted her. She's just a fading bright memory now. This cold approaching lifestyle brings more pain than happiness WTF. The night is over now and I'm empty.

@Zelenskyiv
@the BULL
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, BitchBoy, aleksander and 11 others
@i_love_roosters you are in the pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, BitchBoy, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
such is the life of us incels

i also went to the club last night here in china
IMG 5268
IMG 5259

but that didn’t happen to me

keep shooting ur shot bro
IMG 4896

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Charisma, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I knew there was warning signs, because I asked for her Insta and she said she doesn't have one (???!!!!). She was just using me for free drinks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, BitchBoy, zeshama and 8 others
never buy girls drinks you cuck, 95% of the time they’re using guys for drinks

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Manletmachine, poopoohead and 8 others
Does anyone from Prague know who she is or what university she goes to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, poopoohead, romanstock and 2 others
Ur not tanned nor ripped thats why.

The two cornerstones to SMV

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Jova
Does anyone from Prague know who she is or what university she goes to?
why u need this information, she’s just some random girl from a club who used you for drinks, there was no ioi from her:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, romanstock, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
IMG 0080

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Lmao u buy girls drinks hahaha. the only time I buy girls shit if we did the deed first. Incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, greycel, Charisma and 2 others
Clubs are for desperate ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Alt Number 3 and 2d v2
Lmao u buy girls drinks hahaha. the only time I buy girls shit if we did the deed first. Incel
I’m so cheap to a club don’t even bring my wallet
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, poopoohead and Alt Number 3
I approached multiple girls, got their Instas, but none of it matters. I approached this Polish girl who made my heart sting. We had a funny convo, went out for a smoke, and I thought there was a connection. Her bright blonde hair and white phenotype snared me. Then when we went back inside she ran up to another guy to talk to him and I was just standing there feeling abandoned. Then she came back and after buying her another drink I told her I felt weird because she went to talk to another guy, then her friend came and she just walked away with her. Wtf is this? It feels like I don't even care about the other girls, I just wanted her. She's just a fading bright memory now. This cold approaching lifestyle brings more pain than happiness WTF. The night is over now and I'm empty.

@Zelenskyiv
@the BULL
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre

Is that you and her? wow she has a lot of fillers

as others said I wouldn't buy them drinks personally, at least wait until you kiss.

You have an incel mentality and despite the noble efforts your game is pathetic. You refuse to learn and instead use these threads like they are your personal blog.

Imagine buying drinks to a MTB you didn't even kiss. Your approach is like trying to bring a wall down giving it headbutts yourself @vinn98

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and greycel
Bro is just like Marty, for real :lul: :feelsbadman:

Also..

Jjj

Listen OP.

Your first mistake was going for this troglodyte.
She quite literally looks like a T-Rex:
IMG 1111
IMG 1113

Anyways, that’s besides the point. You shouldn’t ever buy a girl drinks. Learn to actually talk to women without showing the intent of pursuing, leave it to her to wonder if you are just there chatting side by side or there’s more to it.
If not, she will just bunch you up with every other dude before who has bought her drinks.

Next, she left you. Thank God, because she’s a smoker. You are too, so tbh I don’t even know why I’m helping you rn..

But she left you, for another man and you have quite literally 0 self-respect that you allowed her to come back to you looking for more attention after she got rejected by Chad.
Do you not understand, that even if you wanted to pursue this chick? By not giving her attention she would crave it more? She would also think okay this dude is different, I can’t really mess around with him..

Your next mistake (ffs OP you really are going to be single for a while), was telling her you felt disrespected :lul::lul:
Is she your gf? Is she your wife OP? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Who tf are you to tell a girl that. You can’t say shit like that out loud/directly. Which is why you always show it indirectly
Women operate completely differently to guys. Guy to guy is straight up.
When men used to go to wars, women used to deal with issues with one another not through physical conflict but sabotaging reputations and talking behind each others backs. It’s biologically engineered in them, not just a learnt trait through social dynamics

90% of the game is indirect mannerisms. What you say is not important. HOW you say is.
I’m not even going to begin to explain you this. You learn what works for you based off interactions, and you gotta tailor your approach differently for every girl, based off other women in the past you’ve interacted with who were the same. Those who shared similarities.

Okay, you fumbled this one big time. But she was a smoking, ugly whore.. so what’s the rational reaction?
Crying on a lookism forum about being depressed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Boo-hoo nigga, what do you want us to do. React to your cuck story with a little :cry: ? I’m the only one who cared enough to write you this, but I’ll be surprised if you even read a word of it. Which is why I don’t even decide to give my knowledge to people. They don’t even fucking deserve it. Most would not help you

Anyways, all of this is pointless. Slaying is a short term cope to make yourself feel fulfilled. Can you truly see the mother of your children as a random hookup or a dumpster-diving, low-class bitch who emasculated you within the first 10 mins of interaction?

Find yourself a wife man. A feminine woman with good morals.
You don’t find wives in those places, or even dating apps. I feel bad for you, because you are going down the wrong path because of losers like @Clavicular who are trying to coin random terms like slayer squad to appeal to incels. He’s a cool dude and is definitely contributing to looksmaxxing but he is doing more harm than good
He’ll understand that soon enough when he’s older. The nigga is 18
Likewise with you
I can only hope you change your approach, get closer to God brother :heart:
You’ll start to see your entire perspective on life change. It is truly what you’re missing :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, Baldingman1998, i_love_roosters and 2 others
Usual experience for most guys. Seen plenty of girls do this to my top Chad friends, just playing with them. They just use clubbing for attention and sometimes a hookup, they're never serious about it. I don't know anybody who met their partner in a club or bar. All through friends or work. The only place girls go to with a serious intention of meeting someone for a relationship is uni and work - which is why most girls do law, nursing, etc. None of them actually want to work long-term as a lawyer, they want to meet and marry a lawyer.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, poopoohead, i_love_roosters and 3 others
@i_love_roosters you are in the pic
I hit her up after you were done talking to her and I slayed. She even suggested we have kids and buy a house together :aheago:

Fuck you, I wish I had the courage or money to go clubbing