I went to the supermaket today and saw the biggest IPDcel ever

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
I was on the queue for entering the supermarket and saw this guy from the side, his profile is 1% definitely:chad:, i was mirin ngl:feelswhere:
what a chad 7psl (i thought), perfect coloring for LATAM, tanned skin, dirty blonde, was around 6ft, but what bothered me was that he was doing this:


ok, i was like, chads can act get away with being dumb in public it doesn't matter, right?

:feelshehe:
THEN THE QUEUE WAS WALKING - THERE WERE 2 PARALLEL LINES AND I LOOKED AT HIM. GUYS IT'S SO OVER FOR HIM
HE WAS LITERALLY LIKE THIS
THERE'S NO HEIGHT OR COLORING FOR YOUR PROPORTIONS, IF YOU HAVE BAD PROPORTIONS IT'S INDEED OVER!

1590776432364
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Chadeep, Chadlitecel and 2 others
Ngl IPDcels look the most subhuman imo eye area is crucial and it just looks weird as fuck. On another note, she t mogs him jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Brazil is the land of the subhumans,i am glad i live in this shithole.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Beetlejuice
Brazil is the land of the subhumans,i am glad i live in this shithole.
It is indeed, mogged a lot of guys today and the ones that mogged me were using boots and i was using the good and old havaianas so they gained like 5cm, frauders.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Brazil is the land of the subhumans,i am glad i live in this shithole.
I have it better in Colombia. I have heard that in brazil there are a lot of european looking men, here everyone is a half-breed manlet
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett and Beetlejuice
I have it better in Colombia. I have heard that in brazil there are a lot of european looking men, here everyone is a half-breed manlet
Most really european looking men in the most part of the country are high-class people,unfortunately brazilians are not really short.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
Most really european looking men in the most part of the country are high-class people,unfortunately brazilians are not really short.
it's over for pardopoorcels
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Interesting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
This forum changes how your brain works
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305

Similar threads

2s2f
Replies
16
Views
51
2s2f
2s2f
manhattanbound
Replies
6
Views
62
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
muhammad18347
Replies
3
Views
18
supershocked123
supershocked123
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
4
Views
94
socio
socio
Zakai4real
Replies
4
Views
36
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top