I wholeheartedly can't stand people who talk too much

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I guess this is an ADHD trait also

Man i'm already having conversations at speed light in my brain which are extremely vivid that are draining my energy and there is someone outside who tries to make me speak with him and hear his problems

This is probably a great reason for inceldom for many of us. All the virtue signalling it takes for a relationship is very demanding

Not saying they are bad people or that i hate people who speak much though, i understand they are born like that and it's their own way of coping with life which is respectable.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, The Grinch, xyukeeee and 2 others
I like people who speaks few words to get to the point and comfortable with prolonged silence. Nonsense normie ramblings annoys me so much , I tune out everything they say.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch, xyukeeee, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Lots of times i feel bad for people who speak too much and i continue the conversation with them and act as if i hear them out of empathy. It happens a lot with the women of my family like my aunts, i just continue acting as if i'm hearing them because they are good people and answer with generic phrases that fit any situation

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
it's feminine trait
I like girls who are bubbly and talkative it's very cute and makes me happy, compensates for my personality
guys on the other hand annoy me when they are like that, nigga why are you yapping so much? can't shut the fuck up for a minute, what else, you're gonna get all giggly and wiggle your feetsies next? shutcho bitch ass

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I guess this is an ADHD trait also

Man i'm already having conversations at speed light in my brain which are extremely vivid that are draining my energy and there is someone outside who tries to make me speak with him and hear his problems

This is probably a great reason for inceldom for many of us. All the virtue signalling it takes for a relationship is very demanding

Not saying they are bad people or that i hate people who speak much though, i understand they are born like that and it's their own way of coping with life which is respectable.
Tbh it is a non nt trait to talk too much as a guy

Then mute them

i dont fuck wit ppl period

it is what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back