I will ascend in 8 weeks ..

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Starting my cycle on monday . Been natty for 2 years and built a good base . Fuakkk my frame and shoulders are gonna get insanely wider . With my height at 6’2 and frame , i will be chadlite irl

F4B13096 D6D0 4855 BF52 D9E95B67F782

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dnrd suck my dick faggot

100lbs skater boy with long hair ascended today, and the day before

What Sarms, what doses, what source?

I’ll let you know

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
What Sarms, what doses, what source?

I’ll let you know
Im not running real sarms yet . Im running mk and cardarine , both 10mg a day as my first cycle . Then sometime in the summer i’ll run rad and maybe anavar but i highly doubt i’ll do a 2nd cycle . Im expected to gain at least 6-10 lbs of lean muscle while losing fat

Last edited:
It will take me years to ascend if I'm lucky but chances are probably not. Good luck tho

• Love it
Im not running actual sarms yet . Im running mk and cardarine , both 10mg a day as my first cycle . Then sometime in the summer i’ll run rad and maybe anavar but i highly doubt i’ll do a 2nd cycle . Im expected to gain at least 6-10 lbs of lean muscle while losing fat
I’d run 25mg of mk677 to start and see how your body reacts so you can gauge what your body can tolerate/use effectively.

I can use 10-15mg now and feel the benefits easily, but for you it may be different.

Never ran cardarine so can’t comment.

Used lgd and rad before though, lgd didn’t work well for me, however rad very effective great strength gains and lean muscle easily. I have used rad at 10mg-25mg daily and for me 17.5mg was perfect dose.

Keep us posted on results

• Love it
I’d run 25mg of mk677 to start and see how your body reacts so you can gauge what your body can tolerate/use effectively.

I can use 10-15mg now and feel the benefits easily, but for you it may be different.

Never ran cardarine so can’t comment.

Used lgd and rad before though, lgd didn’t work well for me, however rad very effective great strength gains and lean muscle easily. I have used rad at 10mg-25mg daily and for me 17.5mg was perfect dose.

Keep us posted on results
Will do mate . I keep hearing horror stories about mk and bloat , can you tell me your experiences and how to avoid getting bloated. Im planning on eating a strict diet with low sodium and drinking a shit ton of water + taking some sort of duretic. Im stacking with cardarine which is a fat burning sarm so im thinking if it will counteract the bloat and water retention from mk? is this true?

• +1
Reactions: sasha777
Will do mate . I keep hearing horror stories about mk and bloat , can you tell me your experiences and how to avoid getting bloated. Im planning on eating a strict diet with low sodium and drinking a shit ton of water + taking some sort of duretic. Im stacking with cardarine which is a fat burning sarm so im thinking if it will counteract the bloat and water retention from mk? is this true?
On the higher dosages of mk I did bloat but my diet was horse shit, when I lowered the dosages approx 15mg or lower I didn’t get as much bloat. With a strict diet like you’re saying I doubt you’ll have any issues, +1 for lots of water it’ll help.
Yeh I have heard of people running sr9009 with mk as well to counter act bloat but tbh I think it’s heavily impacted by your diet. If it’s true though? I cannot say you will have to see when you run your cycle. Btw I am not lean I’m approx 18% bf but I’d say decent amount of mass - u can check my rate me thread to see since those pics I’ve ran rad twice for 8 week cycles so I’ve put on a bit more mass too

• +1
On the higher dosages of mk I did bloat but my diet was horse shit, when I lowered the dosages approx 15mg or lower I didn’t get as much bloat. With a strict diet like you’re saying I doubt you’ll have any issues, +1 for lots of water it’ll help.
Yeh I have heard of people running sr9009 with mk as well to counter act bloat but tbh I think it’s heavily impacted by your diet. If it’s true though? I cannot say you will have to see when you run your cycle. Btw I am not lean I’m approx 18% bf but I’d say decent amount of mass - u can check my rate me thread to see since those pics I’ve ran rad twice for 8 week cycles so I’ve put on a bit more mass too
Anything you recommend while im on this cycle? Like you said you went on mk before ..is their anything to watch out for or start doing that will ensure me the best results for my end aesthetic goals ? Really just want to get shredded and build mass with this stack . Im hoping to avoid the sides tbh

Last edited:
Anything you recommend while im on this cycle? Like you said you went on mk before ..is their anything to watch out for or start doing that will ensure me the best results for my end aesthetic goals ? Really just want to get shredded and build mass with this stack . Im hoping to avoid the sides tbh
200mg magnesium
25mg zinc piconlate
At night

Vitamin d3 -10,000 IU
Vit K - 100mg
In morning

I’d run GW or SR9009 + rad140 for lean bulk stack over GW + mk, mk made me hungry, holds more water etc

Never had any sides tbh but maybe have some PCT on hand if u develop any, my mate got gyro from LGD for example but fixed it easily.

Doubt you’ll have any sides from mk and GW tbh

Im not running real sarms yet . Im running mk and cardarine , both 10mg a day as my first cycle . Then sometime in the summer i’ll run rad and maybe anavar but i highly doubt i’ll do a 2nd cycle . Im expected to gain at least 6-10 lbs of lean muscle while losing fat
won't happen in 8 weeks brother, not real contractile tissue. even if you bulked the entire 8 weeks. also, taking pictures in downlighting while pumped is only going to contribute towards dysphoria to your actual body, wouldn't recommend.

won't happen in 8 weeks brother, not real contractile tissue. even if you bulked the entire 8 weeks. also, taking pictures in downlighting while pumped is only going to contribute towards dysphoria to your actual body, wouldn't recommend.
How long would you say it will take? Ive heard people gained much more than im expecting , i read it on reddit .

Starting my cycle on monday . Been natty for 2 years and built a good base . Fuakkk my frame and shoulders are gonna get insanely wider . With my height at 6’2 and frame , i will be chadlite irl

View attachment 2000200
nice bro, with your height and frame + roids chadlite should be achievable. Whats your face level though?

• +1
nice bro, with your height and frame + roids chadlite should be achievable. Whats your face level though?
Htn- low chadlite face ish . Dont have enough money to fix my face falios yet so im going all out for height + frame ( body ) halo which will be enough to live a good life . Jbw pilled :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
How long would you say it will take? Ive heard people gained much more than im expecting , i read it on reddit .
they don't know what they're talking about, confusing mineral retention and glycogen with real tissue is stupid. people say when you come off sarms to natural you 'lose gains', not true at all. you just lose the mineral retention and glycogen in muscles which as a result makes you look smaller and gives less leverage on lifts. don't stay on sarms for long, stay natural or pick up the needle imo

they don't know what they're talking about, confusing mineral retention and glycogen with real tissue is stupid. people say when you come off sarms to natural you 'lose gains', not true at all. you just lose the mineral retention and glycogen in muscles which as a result makes you look smaller and gives less leverage on lifts. don't stay on sarms for long, stay natural or pick up the needle imo
It depends on genetics and i already natrually mog most people in my gym . With my diet and the way i train i can gain real tissue

Last edited: