I will ascend to highest good looking man in the world

I will, but you should change your nickname too man

I see your eyes in the other post

Also squinching they are shit

You are a subhuman african slave ugly and jealous

Kill your self, you have 0 chance in this society
"Squinching".

Cope harder, actually my eyebrows are raised in that picture LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
"Squinching".

Cope harder, actually my eyebrows are raised in that picture LMAO.
Ok you are GL good night i am bored

I mog you because i have good bones and i am white. 2 surgery and you will be a car incident compared to me
@Korea mogs you to death. Maxx 4.25psl sorry bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Korea
Only 2 surgery and i will get the perfect harmony, top human beauty history

I will mog Delon, Hexum, alien De Pot and frauding Balou to oblivion
di dove sei? (dalla faccia secondo me sei del sud, sicilia. io ho vissuto a Genova e non ho visto nessuno come te)
nel tuo caso vedo che due chirurgie sarebbero abbastanza per megliorare molto la faccia ma non sarei tanto sicuro sulla affermazione di su :feelstastyman:

But first i would charge some old pics when i went to gym and get sun (summer period) only for remember to all of you my potential. Good night men

Attachments

• 2572412_IMG_20211008_170353.jpg
    2572412_IMG_20211008_170353.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
  • 2572031_IMG_20211007_173201.jpg
    2572031_IMG_20211007_173201.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • 2571060_IMG_20211006_002600.jpg
    2571060_IMG_20211006_002600.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
di dove sei? (dalla faccia secondo me sei del sud, sicilia. io ho vissuto a Genova e non ho visto nessuno come te)
nel tuo caso vedo che due chirurgie sarebbero abbastanza per megliorare molto la faccia ma non sarei tanto sicuro sulla affermazione di su :feelstastyman:
Scherzavo ma htn ci posso diventare, Chad no ma sul carino si

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom
But first i would charge some old pics when i went to gym and get sun (summer period) only for remember to all of you my potential. Good night men
you look south asian in first pic

No I’m not.

I eat like shit etc.

I live off burgers mtn dew and Doritos.

But I’m stopping today to ascend.
what do you look like?

• +1
you have nostril show bro I can see your booger

ngl bros theres no way this guy is above 4psl its like christmas day looking round his face if your searching for failos. brutal.

ngl bros theres no way this guy is above 4psl its like christmas day looking round his face if your searching for failos. brutal.
Philtrum only failo, no cope leave this forum and stop coping

possibilmente. quale sono le tue ambizioni pero?? e che età hai?
"Possibilmente" Certo che posso ma perché sempre con st'atteggiamento di buttare giù le persone? Ho 30 anni

Philtrum only failo, no cope leave this forum and sto coping
your mouth is terrible. your nose is still giving me sadness 3 minutes after looking at it. I could go on.

your mouth is terrible. your nose is still giving me sadness 3 minutes after looking at it. I could go on.
I never get surgery

I have insane potential

Filler for mouth for example, my structure is too god and i have pheno and harmony with above average bones. Stop coping

yes bro your potential is insane😍😍😍

I will never leave my house again in fear of bumping into you

• JFL
Reactions: WenomWenom and bogii
"Possibilmente" Certo che posso ma perché sempre con st'atteggiamento di buttare giù le persone? Ho 30 anni
non sto cercando di buttarti giu, sei tu a dire che diventerai dio :)

non sto cercando di buttarti giu, sei tu a dire che diventerai dio :)
Carino, non Dio. Era provocatorio il titolo. Buona serata compatriota

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom
I’m only 2 surgeries in and I still look horrific. Got another 7 to go.

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
which ones did you do and how do you look like?
Had buccal far removal and hair transplant so far. 2 months post hair transplant so I’m not looking the best atm 💀

Had buccal far removal and hair transplant so far. 2 months post hair transplant so I’m not looking the best atm 💀
buccal fat removal?? can't you have the same result by working out and eating less? (genuinely asking)

Yea around that look really impressive when he showed me his face (only half of it)

but meh profile (decent for a black) and vertical tall orbitals failo him

Most of the pics were low quality tho, imma need to see more
You know how easy it is to fraud your eye area right? You can make an average eye area look very good by tilting head slightly and squinching. You can also use good lighting to make your eyebrows and eyelashes show.

Rating based on pics is pointless even if they aren't frauded as they can be cherrypicked. Not to mention distortion etc.

I bet that the vast majority of the people here look a lot worse IRL than the pics they post unless they cherrypick their worst photos, which is unlikely.

I do believe that @Korea is likely above average. Maybe decently gl. But not model tier JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and Korea
You know how easy it is to fraud your eye area right? You can make an average eye area look very good by tilting head slightly and squinching. You can also use good lighting to make your eyebrows and eyelashes show.

Rating based on pics is pointless even if they aren't frauded as they can be cherrypicked. Not to mention distortion etc.

I bet that the vast majority of the people here look a lot worse IRL than the pics they post unless they cherrypick their worst photos, which is unlikely.

I do believe that @Korea is likely above average. Maybe decently gl. But not model tier JFL.
I have the shittiest phone. I can't avoid lens distortion.

And I was still rated model tier. Let that sink in lmao.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

You have the shittiest face, you were only rated models tier by your mom and your boyfriend

Well tbh. We can't verify anything until we see you IRL. That is never gonna happen tbh. And you are not gonna buy a DSLR just to get rated by aspies here.

• +1
You have the shittiest face, you were only rated models tier by your mom and your boyfriend
Doubt it tbh. There is an extent to which you can fraud. I have seen his eye area and it's above average.

Could look better IRL or could look worse. We can't say.

Nah he would have roped by now if he was ugly. He is too narcy to not be above average.

• +1
tangent but tilting my face about 90 degrees makes my eye area look so good. Like model tier good. I just need more underreye support :redpill::redpill:

Nah he would have roped by now if he was ugly. He is too narcy to not be above average.
@Korea
you would have roped if you were ugly
you are too narcy to not be above average
let that sink into your lil wimp skull!

• So Sad
tangent but tilting my face about 90 degrees makes my eye area look so good. Like model tier good. I just need more underreye support :redpill::redpill:
90 degrees is ridiculous. You don't even need that much.

You can even subconsciously fraud. Like I took a selfie outside after my haircut. Just flipped out my phone and took it straight away without thinking about anything and my eye area looked very good.

Turns out I was involuntarily tilting my head forwards slightly and was squinting a bit as I was outside. It wasn't even very sunny either. Simply looking into the sun and taking a pic should count as frauding.

• Hmm...
@Korea
He would not have roped necessarily. But he was legit subhuman, learning all about looks theory and shit would be too much for his ego.

He'd try to become superior in some other way. Probably in academics as he is high IQ.

• +1
90 degrees is ridiculous. You don't even need that much.

You can even subconsciously fraud. Like I took a selfie outside after my haircut. Just flipped out my phone and took it straight away without thinking about anything and my eye area looked very good.

Turns out I was involuntarily tilting my head forwards slightly and was squinting a bit as I was outside. It wasn't even very sunny either. Simply looking into the sun and taking a pic should count as frauding.
we're in the sunlight for a couple hours everyday, usually when in social gatherings with other people. I wouldn't count your sunlit eye area as frauded.

@Korea
Also, most of the pics posted here of gandy, O pry etc. are also frauded to some degree. Usually they are tilting their head forward, squinting, good lighting etc.

• +1
He would not have roped necessarily. But he was legit subhuman, learning all about looks theory and shit would be too much for his ego.

He'd try to become superior in some other way. Probably in academics as he is high IQ.
You would not have roped necessarily. But you were legit subhuman. Learning about looks theory and shit was too much for you age.

You would try to become superior in some other way. Probably in the hood as you are low IQ.

Let that sink into your recessed wimp skull!!
@Korea

Also, most of the pics posted here of gandy, O pry etc. are also frauded to some degree. Usually they are tilting their head forward, squinting, good lighting etc.
let's not pretend like they'd lose any smv irl if they didn't fraud

we're in the sunlight for a couple hours everyday, usually when in social gatherings with other people. I wouldn't count your sunlit eye area as frauded.
IDK. The difference is too much. In some lightings, I have cuck eyes and then when I go out and I can't not squint. IDK why. It's too much as it makes me look pissed 24/7.