I will ascend to highest good looking man in the world

You would not have roped necessarily. But you were legit subhuman. Learning about looks theory and shit was too much for you age.

You would try to become superior in some other way. Probably in the hood as you are low IQ.

Let that sink into your recessed wimp skull!!
@Korea
But, I'm not recessed.
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@LooksOrDeath

Like look at the pic in @Korea's sig:

She is tilting her head down and squinting. Even frauding like this makes a big difference.

Granted. You can't fraud PFL, Eyebrow/eyelash density etc. But still.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
@LooksOrDeath

Like look at the pic in @Korea's sig:

View attachment 1591848

She is tilting her head down and squinting. Even frauding like this makes a big difference.

Granted. You can't fraud PFL, Eyebrow/eyelash density etc. But still.
tilting yes but not really squinting

Oh my god they look amazing.
But it's a modeling shoot with good lighting. But they probably look good unfrauded too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
  • +1
IDK. The difference is too much. In some lightings, I have cuck eyes and then when I go out and I can't not squint. IDK why. It's too much as it makes me look pissed 24/7.
you realise that everyone else operates by the same rules

don't rate yourself in bad lighting lol
use sunlight or a light you find yourself in alot

@Korea it feels like every hoe wears makeup nowadays
what do you think is the proportion of actual unfrauded HTBs and above?
And compare to HTN+ proportion
Like as in the population of unfrauded 5.75 PSL +?

Probably like a 1:20 Male to Female Ratio tbh.

Men Aesthetically mog women and it's not even close lol.

• Hmm...
@Korea it feels like every hoe wears makeup nowadays
what do you think is the proportion of actual unfrauded HTBs and above?
And compare to HTN+ proportion
Yeah makeup frauding too. I forget about that.

• +1
Like as in the population of unfrauded 5.75 PSL +?

Probably like a 1:20 Male to Female Ratio tbh.
I said HT not chads and stacies lol
so like 4.75 psl +
also i think you mean 20 1 male female?

Men Aesthetically mog women and it's not even close lol.
What makes you think this :unsure:
in my experience girls and guys are pretty on par facially
there's above avg girls than guys as well

• +1
Reactions: Korea
See what I mean. Granted they both have good eye areas.

But even then these aren not 100% unfrauded candids. I mean just look at them. They look cherrypicked, lightfrauded and possibly filtermaxxed. And makeup frauded.
lol those r both selfies.

Meghan Roche is 20 years old lol. She's def natural at this point.

ofc the selfie is "Cherrypicked", but it's not like she's going to look much different IRL.

99% chance she looks better IRL than camera.

• +1
You know how easy it is to fraud your eye area right? You can make an average eye area look very good by tilting head slightly and squinching. You can also use good lighting to make your eyebrows and eyelashes show.

Rating based on pics is pointless even if they aren't frauded as they can be cherrypicked. Not to mention distortion etc.

I bet that the vast majority of the people here look a lot worse IRL than the pics they post unless they cherrypick their worst photos, which is unlikely.

I do believe that @Korea is likely above average. Maybe decently gl. But not model tier JFL.
No need to write essays

that was water pakicel, water!

• JFL
  • +1
No need to write essays

that was water pakicel, water!
Yes but people underestimate the kind of difference lighting and angles can make.

Also, if you take a pic in daylight, you will probably be squinting slightly involuntarily and would have to strain your eyes to open them fully.

• JFL
See what I mean. Granted they both have good eye areas.

But even then these aren not 100% unfrauded candids. I mean just look at them. They look cherrypicked, lightfrauded and possibly filtermaxxed. And makeup frauded.
nigga look at the marks on her face she isn't wearing makeup
and i think the first photo doesn't have good lighting
it seems like you're just trying to show that everyone's frauding

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero
lol those r both selfies.

Meghan Roche is 20 years old lol. She's def natural at this point.

ofc the selfie is "Cherrypicked", but it's not like she's going to look much different IRL.

99% chance she looks better IRL than camera.
Nah. In my experience, most people look better in professional photos, selfies than IRL. Unless the picture is particularly bad.

• Hmm...
Yes but people underestimate the kind of difference lighting and angles can make.

Also, if you take a pic in daylight, you will probably be squinting slightly involuntarily and would have to strain your eyes to open them fully.
you realise we're in the sunlight for alot of time everyday?

• +1
Nah. In my experience, most people look better in professional photos, selfies than IRL. Unless the picture is particularly bad.
Lol. MAYBE professional shoots. Selfies are never good good representation lmao.
you sure nigga
Now that I think about it....

He is BBC Pilled tho!

• JFL
His replies are good and detailed.

We need more Pakicels tbh.
Only recently and it's all water

@Preston & @volcelfatcel knows some of his outrageuous takes

he called gandy a htn/chadlite jfl:lul:

Zayn average

@Salludon barely above average jfl

we need the exact opposite of pakicels:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Salludon, Korea and 1 other person
Lol. MAYBE professional shoots. Selfies are never good good representation lmao.

Now that I think about it....

He is BBC Pilled tho!
Yeah. BBC theory is extremely legit. Even 3 PSL black guys can slay with height, frame and BBC.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and Korea
Only recently and it's all water

@Preston & @volcelfatcel knows some of his outrageuous takes

he called gandy a htn/chadlite jfl:lul:
Gandy is chadlite as an oldcel. He was chad in his prime.
Zayn average
Above average face + below average height + trash tier ethnic pheno. Makes him average overall. He is haloed by status.

A 5'7"-8" guy would look short af relative to a group of young upper class white guys in the UK. Even 5'10-11" is an SMVmin. You need to be 6 ft min and white to have a chance with decent looking women.
@Salludon barely above average jfl
HTN-Chadlite appeal max due to pheno
we need the exact opposite of pakicels:lul:
Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and Korea
Like, men objectively look better than women pretty much always.
Nah. It's harder to be gl as a man as you need to have the right amount of bonemass and positioning while still remaining harmonious. At the same time, you need to have good soft features and pheno as well. Women don't need that much to be attractive. They can get away with sub-par ratios and recession to some degree.
No, I'm saying it's normal for you to not find men attractive lol.
Yeah. But that is because the average man in his country is repulsive. If there were lots of O'Pry lookalikes walking around, he'd be mirin.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Nah. It's harder to be gl as a man as you need to have the right amount of bonemass and positioning while still remaining harmonious. At the same time, you need to have good soft features and pheno as well. Women don't need that much to be attractive. They can get away with sub-par ratios and recession to some degree.
That's what I'm saying.

Assuming the Same PSL Rating (Both Genders being 5.75 PSL).

The man will look better.
but there are 20 5.75 PSL+ women for every man of the same rating??
Yes.

• +1
Gandy is chadlite as an oldcel. He was chad in his prime.

Above average face + below average height + trash tier ethnic pheno. Makes him average overall. He is haloed by status.

A 5'7"-8" guy would look short af relative to a group of young upper class white guys in the UK. Even 5'10-11" is an SMVmin. You need to be 6 ft min and white to have a chance with decent looking women.

HTN-Chadlite appeal max due to pheno

Cope.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Korea care to provide an update on the matter?
Screenshot 2022 03 15 123218 PM

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Korea care to provide an update on the matter?
View attachment 1591882
Imagine this small-skulled ethnic walking around in London at night at a height of 5'7"-8":

His face is above average. But due to size and pheno his appeal is average. Nothing outrageous about this proposition.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nah. It's harder to be gl as a man as you need to have the right amount of bonemass and positioning while still remaining harmonious. At the same time, you need to have good soft features and pheno as well.

Women don't need that much to be attractive. They can get away with sub-par ratios and recession to some degree.
this is just false. Women need more harmony than men, harmony is a feminine thing, and recession in the midface failos them alot more than men. Lower if not equal failo to men for jaw recession.
Yeah. But that is because the average man in his country is repulsive. If they were lots of O'Pry lookalikes walking around, he'd be mirin.
I go to a private school. Average boy is 4 PSL. They are usually much better off genetically than poorer people. Like the average height is 5'8-5'9 and most guys lean more towards caucasian than curry. Granted there'sa decent amount of curry curries as well.
There is no place in the world apart from a top modelling studio where you will find lots of O'Pry tier men

@Korea

• +1
That's what I'm saying.

Assuming the Same PSL Rating (Both Genders being 5.75 PSL).

The man will look better.

Yes.
you're weird tbh i should have realized you were using percentiles for PSL

• JFL
That's what I'm saying.
Huge blackpill tbh. I am gonna need bimax with cw, infra implants, UEE fillers just to be normie in appeal. That's like 30-40k of surgery.

Foids can just makeupfraud and get a bit of filler here and there. And don't get me started on the whales. They just need to lose weight.

Imagine this small-skulled ethnic walking around in London at night at a height of 5'7"-8":

View attachment 1591883

His face is above average. But due to size and pheno his appeal is average. Nothing outrageous about this proposition.
tell that to the millions of fangirls who cut themselves for him and over the other one direction boys

• +1
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero

View attachment 1591883

Lmao SMV is just not one or two boxes

Keep crying for Zayn

You cant lose with that status, just go to any yt video/watch his concerts/look at his past partners

God you're such a narrow thinking coper, fuck outta here with these takes

• JFL
  • +1
tell that to the millions of fangirls who cut themselves for him and over the other one direction boys
Neither of the other band members are above normie either. It's all status.

• JFL
Lmao SMV is just not one or two boxes

Keep crying for Zayn

You cant lose with that status, just go to any yt video/watch his concerts/look at his past partners

God you're such a narrow thinking coper, fuck outta here with these takes
he is a psl mogger as well
i keep telling you guys paki chan has worse standards than foids

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea