I will ascend to highest good looking man in the world

In appeal. Not PSL. He looks aesthetic af. But dude has a pretty bad ethnic pheno. Worse than mine and I look curry af.
are you fking serious niggas here literally confused him for being italian

Exactly what im saying the psl/jbw autism has overtaken him

muh small skulled ethnic:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Muh Salludon above avg appeal:lul::lul::lul::lul:

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-experience-larping-as-a-17yo-on-yubo.224204/#post-3832609

And the plenty of tinder threads on him

This cunt is about to be the first user i ever have put on ignore besides @Blackgymmax at one time:lul:
@Blackgymmax is pretty based. He says average white guy outside in his town would be rated 5.5 PSL here. I sort of agree.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
E21b35437652cadf4100b74b1ae5c416
i believe in Limapill now 🙏

are you fking serious niggas here literally confused him for being italian
Yes. In filter frauded pics and even then he looks med at best.

@Lorsss is what an average italian dude looks like. He looks a fuck ton more caucasian than him.

Holy mother of god, holy shit

Catch me in a few days again with SB...:lul:
  • I gifted you the last chick lmao

• Whose that gigastacy in black and white?
She's not a gigastacy anymore. She deformed herself. Don't go looking for her.
  • ass and pussy yummm🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Lima is a terastacy in that school photo tbh, psl 7.5+ no doubts abt it, edited or not.
That's the unedited version lol.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yes. In filter frauded pics and even then he looks med at best.

@Lorsss is what an average italian dude looks like. He looks a fuck ton more caucasian than him.
"med at best"

kill me :feelswhy:
@AscendingHero mod can you kick my soul out of my body
@Korea you can use my body for whatever weird PSL research you wanna do

• JFL
i believe in Limapill now 🙏
Even that femboy curry abomination faggot in @Frank Jack , He Himself succumbed to the Lima pill everyime i posted this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Holy mother of god, holy shit

Catch me in a few days again with SB...:lul:
  • I gifted you the last chick lmao

• Whose that gigastacy in black and white?

• ass and pussy yummm🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Lima is a terastacy in that school photo tbh, psl 7.5+ no doubts abt it, edited or not.
Unless you mog cavill and are a gigastatusmaxxed millionaire, forget about lima tier women. Looksmax and settle for a HTB.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Korea and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Wait @AscendingHero needs to betabuxx? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
IDK. If he is 6 PSL or something, he can LTR a HTB. But maybe hypergamy ain't that bad where he lives.

• JFL
IDK. If he is 6 PSL or something, he can LTR a HTB. But maybe hypergamy ain't that bad where he lives.
I can confirm if you're 6 PSL or above you can get above HTB, even for ONS lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

The whole deal with "muh hypergamy" is that it only effects sub chadlites.

beyond that this nigga is saying that 5.5 PSL guys betabuxx as well
its like god made some people self sabotagers by nature, i doubt paki chan would be happy if he were even 6 PSL

• JFL
I can confirm if you're 6 PSL or above you can get above HTB, even for ONS lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

The whole deal with "muh hypergamy" is that it only effects sub chadlites.
6 PSL gets ltr stacy and slays stacylites on tinder
maybe stacies irl

• +1
its like god made some people self sabotagers by nature, i doubt paki chan would be happy if he were even 6 PSL
I used to cope with my face in the mirror. And even selfies I took of myself. But I just looked back at my worst pics. I fucking need 30-40k of surgery just to be normie tier. Also no guarantee I won't end up a frankenstein.

I legit look deformed from some angles. Worst part is my cucked family will think I am mentally ill for getting bimax.

• JFL
I didn't sabotage shit. My subhuman face did that for me.

A note from the moderation staff

THis post has been warned

No nigga, bitches betabuxxx for me :lul::lul::lul:, put pakicel on ignore asap

• JFL
I used to cope with my face in the mirror. And even selfies I took of myself. But I just looked back at my worst pics. I fucking need 30-40k of surgery just to be normie tier. Also no guarantee I won't end up a frankenstein.

I legit look deformed from some angles. Worst part is my cucked family will think I am mentally ill for getting bimax.
you judge yourself using your worst pics?? Also the mirror shows an accurate portrayal of you
mf must think that 7 PSL chad looks 7 PSL in the shittiest lighting and picture possible

A note from the moderation staff

THis post has been warned

No nigga, bitches betabuxxx for me :lul::lul::lul:, put pakicel on ignore asap
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
you judge yourself using your worst pics?? Also the mirror shows an accurate portrayal of you
mf must think that 7 PSL chad looks 7 PSL in the shittiest lighting and picture possible
Yea lol. People who can't comprehend the mirror is more accurate than cameras either.

1.) Have never taken a selfie.
2.) Are Retarded.

Simple as that.

• +1
Yea lol. People who can't comprehend the mirror is more accurate than cameras either.

1.) Have never taken a selfie.
2.) Are Retarded.

Simple as that.
this nigga thinks a nokia 3310 camera shows a more accurate portrayal of you than a real life mirror

• JFL
I def need bimax to fix my trash lower third. My soft tissue is all bunched up due to SFS.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
I def need bimax to fix my trash lower third. My soft tissue is all bunched up due to SFS.
trash like?
describe it
send pm of your lower third if you dont mind

Unless you mog cavill and are a gigastatusmaxxed millionaire, forget about lima tier women. Looksmax and settle for a HTB.
This is true tbh, why im everythingmaxxing

Yea like Strijd you could get lucky and find a low profile stacy

But Lima tier, you need Tom Brady esque smv (athlete goat status, multimillionare or even higher, tall and chad lookz)

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

trash like?
describe it
send pm of your lower third if you dont mind
Short af. Little tooth show I guess due to underdeveloped maxilla as well. I am gonna consult with a surgeon to see what he says.

• +1
But Lima tier, you need Tom Brady esque smv (athlete goat status, multimillionare or even higher, tall and chad lookz)

I have never seen a Stacy + Chad Relationship lmao.

I think Stacies are Delusional or some shit.

Status is probably all you need lol.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero

Truth is, hypergamy has gotten bad and it will get even worse. This lima or death mentality would leave you disappointed.

• +1

Yeah. They date tall white HTNs usually who are statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed.

• +1
Truth is, hypergamy has gotten bad and it will get even worse. This lima or death mentality would leave you disappointed.
True but im not giving up, the bar weight increases i have to find the strength to keep on pushing

You dont know my plans buyo:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1

Btw all those surgeries will not make you chad realistically. Even if your base is ideal, a fuck ton of shit can go wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
True but im not giving up, the bar weight increases i have to find the strength to keep on pushing

You dont know my plans buyo:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I hope you ascend as it would be lifefuel for me. But I am beginning to think even bimax will still leave me a subhuman.

• +1
Btw all those surgeries will not make you chad realistically. Even if your base is ideal, a fuck ton of shit can go wrong.
Lmao im doing max 2-3 surgeries, lol jfl at trying to fix a already fucked up base. THe foundation is weak why add upon it (fillers, implants)

Sean O'PRy and his girlfriend
I didn't even know he had a gf lmao.

Isn't a a BBC Slut?
Thom Strijd and his gf

Prime Lima getting stretched out by nordic gigachad chris carmack in '02 (FUCKKKKKKKKKKK his end is a near one carmack....)
Yea, I remember you showed me.

After him tho, she went full statuts.

He must have a small dick or some shit.

it's always tall htns with status jfl, sometimes they aren't even tall
@looksmaxxer234 mediumuglypilled again

true
a shitton of status
it would be easier to ascend 2 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Korea
it's always tall htns with status jfl, sometimes they aren't even tall
@looksmaxxer234 mediumuglypilled again

true
a shitton of status
it would be easier to ascend 2 PSL
No one ascends 2 PSL. You can make a trash jaw average but not an average jaw model tier. Same with any other feature. And don't get me started on harmony.

It's the other way round tbh. Becoming a celebrity is easier than ascending 2 PSL.

• JFL
Lmao im doing max 2-3 surgeries, lol jfl at trying to fix a already fucked up base. THe foundation is weak why add upon it (fillers, implants)
what would you rate yourself rn

Yea, I remember you showed me.

After him tho, she went full statuts.

He must have a small dick or some shit.
No she flinged with a couple other chads in her golden age (jb - 23/24) and then went full status/money.

And then she flinged with tbat balkan cyclops bull
Cyclops lima husband

Jordan Barrett and all his former female model slays

A few other relationships, Derek theeler and his gf.

But yea chad and stacy couples are mad rare.

• +1
  • JFL
But if you can become normie, it is worth it. I am sick of being a subhuman.

• JFL
No one ascends 2 PSL. You can make a trash jaw average but not an average jaw model tier. Same with any other feature. And don't get me started on other features.

It's the other way round tbh. Becoming a celebrity is easier than ascending 2 PSL.
you can unironically make an average jaw top tier. The jaw is easy to mold. A genioplasty and low bf is usually all that is needed. Maybe a bimax or implant if you are below avg.

Other features I agree it's very hard but you're delusional if you think becoming a celebrity is easier.

No one ascends 2 PSL. You can make a trash jaw average but not an average jaw model tier. Same with any other feature. And don't get me started on other features.

Cope
Will mccann before looksmaxxing instagram
Will mcaann after ascencion insane growth
Insane asencion neckpilled

I could go on and on, even better transformations out there.

Dont bring your deafitist mindset to me.

If anything pubertycels gone right have the highest ascencion ceiling especially when they have a chadlite base like me

• +1
this nigga called ascendinghero subhuman :lul:

• JFL
"Become Normie".

Nigga....ion know.

If I was a mod yo ass woulda got a 2 day ban off that shit.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero
  • Hmm...
  • +1
this nigga called ascendinghero subhuman :lul:
No. I haven't seen his face. I am saying going from subhuman to normie is worth it for many.

I still think surgerymaxxing is unlikely to make anyone gl even if the base is ideal. Too many things can go wrong.

• +1
Stop tryna start shit, the baiting you're trying to ignite is warning worthy tbh
i said that cause i know you're atleast htn
its kinda funny to see someone call a guy subhuman when his name literally suggests otherwise

No. I haven't seen his face. I am saying going from subhuman to normie is worth it for many.

I still think surgerymaxxing is unlikely to make anyone gl even if the base is ideal. Too many things can go wrong.
midface surgeries are usualy cope but jaw surgeries are very much legit

Basic things like a Chin Implant or Rhino basically have a 99.9% Ascension Rate.

Assuming you go to a proper surgeon.

• +1