I will be going clubbing incels

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I’ll actually go clubbing next weekend with a friend of mine (maybe some other guy from class that he knows?? :ogre:) My other retard friends never wanted to go but I found the solution jfl.

Our stats:
-me: 6’3.5, frauding to 6’5-6 in boots jfl, HTN face (although apparently club lighting makes face less visible and puts more focus on height??? [this would be ideal cause i descended hard by going from long hair to short] ) 20.5 inch bidelt (not framecel)

-my friend: 5’11, MTN, NTmogs me, mid frame

-guy he knows that MIGHT come: 6ft maybe 6’1??, probably HTN-ish face, half indian nerfs him tho maybe. also NTmogs me back to Mumbai, giga framecel

Now answer me incels, do I have a good chance of pulling an HTB? Do I mog my friends?

I live in Scandinavia btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, WishIwasChico, Spiritualcell and 7 others
tagging high IQ users

@marek937 @kebab @mizrahi_hater @LooksThinker @BitchBoy

• +1
Reactions: marek937, kebab, BitchBoy and 1 other person
BTW I’ll be reporting results, if I slay, I’ll be making countless brag threads and shitposts, if I don’t I’ll be shitposting and rotting only

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and LooksThinker
I’ll actually go clubbing next weekend with a friend of mine (maybe some other guy from class that he knows?? :ogre:) My other retard friends never wanted to go but I found the solution jfl.

Our stats:
-me: 6’3.5, frauding to 6’5-6 in boots jfl, HTN face (although apparently club lighting makes face less visible and puts more focus on height??? [this would be ideal cause i descended hard by going from short hair to long] ) 20.5 inch bidelt (not framecel)

-guy he knows that MIGHT come: 6ft maybe 6’1??, probably HTN-ish face, half indian nerfs him tho maybe. also NTmogs me back to Mumbai, giga framecel

Now answer me incels, do I have a good chance of pulling? Do I mog them?

Yes, go to mog them and slay like a king.

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
What's it like to be 18 boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Luffymaxxing, LooksThinker and 2 others
Heightmogger you’ll pull. But everyone overrates themselves and other men. Ur probably all mtns

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Good luck boyo, have fun

• Love it
  • JFL
Stats sounds good, Height is significant in clubs so if you are tall and above average you can gurenty sucess, Otherwise the experiwncw is just too brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and socialcel

Our stats:
-me: 6’3.5, frauding to 6’5-6 in boots jfl, HTN face (although apparently club lighting makes face less visible and puts more focus on height??? [this would be ideal cause i descended hard by going from long hair to short] ) 20.5 inch bidelt (not framecel)

Now answer me incels, do I have a good chance of pulling an HTB? Do I mog my friends?

anyone can get approached by ugly bimbos in clubs
sex with the decent looking ones is a whole different story

anyone can get approached by ugly bimbos in clubs
sex with the decent looking ones is a whole different story
we’ll see I guess

we’ll see I guess
last time i was at a club i got approached by this 40yo slut who acted like i was a chad for 5 mins then she all of a sudden left like im the devil, didnt just walk away from me she left the whole place, was weird as fuck

• JFL
you need to be lucky to even find them tho, when i went clubbing it was 90% ugly skanks
Tends to be a lot more hot girls where I live, at least just on the streets and day to day life. I’ll post an update here tho

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
last time i was at a club i got approached by this 40yo slut who acted like i was a chad for 5 mins then she all of a sudden left like im the devil, didnt just walk away from me she left the whole place, was weird as fuck
had to go back to her kids jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Xtra
Tends to be a lot more hot girls where I live, at least just on the streets and day to day life. I’ll post an update here tho
i see many good looking girls where i live but the club ones are always ugly skinny bimbos, probably why i wont be in a club again

i see many good looking girls where i live but the club ones are always ugly skinny bimbos, probably why i wont be in a club again
I won’t be either if it’s just ugly ones :lul:

• +1
I won’t be either if it’s just ugly ones :lul:
i went 3 times in my life, not worth it paying that much to drink overpriced poison among extremely loud shitty music with a large crowd of idiot normies and bimbos

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and socialcel
i went 3 times in my life, not worth it paying that much to drink overpriced poison among extremely loud shitty music with a large crowd of idiot normies and bimbos
I won’t be drinking, cause muh looksmin, but also something I forgot to mention is I moved here not long ago and every single local/expat who has integrated seems to say the best way to meet people is the nightlife. So I might as well try it

• +1
I won’t be drinking, cause muh looksmin, but also something I forgot to mention is I moved here not long ago and every single local/expat who has integrated seems to say the best way to meet people is the nightlife. So I might as well try it
even if it wasn't a looksmin i wouldnt drink alcohol it tastes like shit

• JFL
even if it wasn't a looksmin i wouldnt drink alcohol it tastes like shit
feels decent but comedown is insane for me so just don’t do it

Making out with blonde women is heaven on earth

• Hmm...
Bro u have chadlite smv should be no problem to slay a htb. Ltb-mtb bitches will approach for sure so u have to deal with them

• Love it
Bro u have chadlite smv should be no problem to slay a htb. Ltb-mtb bitches will approach for sure so u have to deal with them
thanks bhai, we’ll see, will post update ofc

chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and socialcel
bumparoo, need more feedback

@the BULL can you promote @socialcel on your mafia ?

• Love it
  • +1
brags.org

• So Sad