i will be the shortest out of my 4 brothers (2 cousins and brother)

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
my little bro is 11 years old and 5'9, one of my cousins is 6'8 and other 6'4, im barely 6'1 barefoot, can you guess who is the oldest :feelskek:, ofc its me, what did i do to deserve this

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Ideal height. Ignore these fucking autists. It's easier to gymaxxx at this height with little maintenance compared to those lanklets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blknswag, shizuku11111, butterworld and 1 other person
Doesen’t mean anything tbh, I’m taller than my older brother, yet he mogs me to hell in terms of sexual experience

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shizuku11111 and butterworld
my little bro is 11 years old and 5'9, one of my cousins is 6'8 and other 6'4, im barely 6'1 barefoot, can you guess who is the oldest :feelskek:, ofc its me, what did i do to deserve this
Neega my oldest brother is 6 ft and I’m barely 5’8 the whole “younger is taller” is sooo cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
6'1-6'2 is ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
Ideal height. Ignore these fucking autists. It's easier to gymaxxx at this height with little maintenance compared to those lanklets.
Gymmaxxing will get the lanklet farther than a 5’9 sub 5. I know the strongest guy in our group is 5’8-9 and dude gets no one besides fat bitches. Hes also the leanest in body scan said 7% bf but he’s really around 10ish. But gets no play besides ltb and majority are fat cunts. The tallest guy however gets more quality matches with much less muscle mass. Tallest guy is around 6’5. Other dude is 6’3 get more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and butterworld
Gymmaxxing will get the lanklet farther than a 5’9 sub 5. I know the strongest guy in our group is 5’8-9 and dude gets no one besides fat bitches. Hes also the leanest in body scan said 7% bf but he’s really around 10ish. But gets no play besides ltb and majority are fat cunts. The tallest guy however gets more quality matches with much less muscle mass
No shit. OP is 6’1 lol

Neega my oldest brother is 6 ft and I’m barely 5’8 the whole “younger is taller” is sooo cope
Not rly tbh. I’m 5’11 and my brother is a projected 6’1 despite us having a 5’3 dad and 5’1 mom

Not rly tbh. I’m 5’11 and my brother is a projected 6’1 despite us having a 5’3 dad and 5’1 mom
Do you look like your dad? Women having affairs are quite common

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator, horizontallytall and shizuku11111
good enough if you aren't larping but at the same time i get the pain of being a shadow of your brethren

Yes I have his face shape and a birthmark on my back the same place he does

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
No he is another pathetic indian who ate hgh filled foods to grow taller just like most of these lanky ,thin boned narrow shouldered zoomers, no worries son am injecting hgh and a lot other other hormones to reach 6'7 am 6'2 already, i wont let pathetic cheaters cheat my ancestors hard work and genetic gift

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
bro my 12yr old brother is my height and my 14yo brother heightmog me by 3 inches