I Will beat the shit out of you if you still talk shit about women

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
What did you even expect you retard? That women took your inferior semen to pass on your weak bloodline? In 100 Years all humans Need to be tall, good looking from good background. People get bad feelings when they look at your face, do you want your hypotetical children to suffer from the same fate? Women are doing god's work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, gigell, Autismcel and 4 others
Women are the dumber and weaker version of men.

You need to shut the fuck up nigga.
I'd shit on you from a place so high you would think god himself shitted on you

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc, Diarrhoea, sub5c3l and 3 others
What did you even expect you retard? That women took your inferior semen to pass on your weak bloodline? In 100 Years all humans Need to be tall, good looking from good background. People get bad feelings when they look at your face, do you want your hypotetical children to suffer from the same fate? Women are doing god's work
i know spinjitzu bitch

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Men are dumber because they procreate with bad looking girls. If men had the same wisdom of women the problem of looks would have already been solved thousands of Years ago

Men are dumber because they procreate with bad looking girls. If men had the same wisdom of women the problem of looks would have already been solved thousands of Years ago
:geek:

Men have to fuck and marry a woman you know, even if they got only 1 or 2 options in their whole life. If he's incel then it's gonna take more years to find a woman, if he's handsome he will have girlfriends since 15.

Take your meds bro

Men have to fuck and marry a woman you know, even if they got only 1 or 2 options in their whole life. If he's incel then it's gonna take more years to find a woman, if he's handsome he will have girlfriends since 15.
No One Is pointing a gun at them. If they do so Is because they feel the Need to do that, without thinking about the consequences.

Tell me where i am wrong
You’re just basically saying dont breed if you don’t have good genetics. And ofcourse this has to come from a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Wymyn are a part of materialistic world, they are not like sentient men that came from heaven

skbidi toilet

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
No One Is pointing a gun at them. If they do so Is because they feel the Need to do that, without thinking about the consequences.
Season 2 Feminism GIF by HBO
@the BULL
Women Empower GIF by Radhia Rahman

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

L blasphemy

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and sub5c3l
women like flowers and thats ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Back