I will breed with a White foid and create the next nick Kaufmann

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

Nic

Literally, the most followed nigga in Germany purely because off his looks.

He has the classic Indian eyebags.

My son will inherit the classic Indian eyebags, exotic skin tone, gigamogger height from me, and blue/green eyes from my wife :love:

Making a 6'10 Unmoggable Indo-Aryan high-iq pretty boy chad ever in existence of humanity :love:

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Jason Voorhees, Lmao and 8 others
We Brahmins should breed with Kalash to purify our dna .whites have nothing to do with the third and final wave of indo european Promethean invasion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

he mogs off his coloring alone. My son will be this but taller and wider framed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Chadeep and subhuman incel
We Brahmins should breed with Kalash to purify our dna .whites have nothing to do with the third and final wave of indo european Promethean invasion
I am not brahmin bhai :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
this guy looks trash tbh

this guy looks trash tbh
He does, but his coloring alone makes him a gigachad. how often do you come across an indo-german specimen like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Lmao, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
meh, htn ethnic who abuses filters to make his eye color impressive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Xangsane and 2 others
meh, htn ethnic who abuses filters to make his eye color impressive.
he has better contrast than meeks, he is rich and most followed pretty boy based off his contrast alone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
good luck

• Love it
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Heโ€™s a goofy looking nigga tho

• +1
he has better contrast than meeks, he is rich and most followed pretty boy based off his contrast alone.
No meeks has top 3 best colring ever. up there with young bomer,opry,strijd and gandy. dude's coloring looks unimpressive unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and the BULL
No meeks has top 3 best colring ever. up there with young bomer,opry,strijd and gandy. dude's coloring looks unimpressive unfrauded.
nigga has 20 million followers because of his looks alone.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 17676, Chadeep and 2 others
Heโ€™s a goofy looking nigga tho
looks much better in his recent tiktoks IMO, he has gymceled and grown a stuble.

He will look pure white imo. His mom was darker. That's why he got that coloring

• Hmm...
:feelswhy:

• Love it
He will look pure white imo. His mom was darker. That's why he got that coloring
I am darker than his mom. He will have tanned brown skin and blue/green eyes. not white.

Indeed.
I will infiltrate and detonate myself inside Jew headquarters if I don't get a cute white wife by 2024.
Screenshot 2022 08 11 00 30 49 83

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.