I will do an experiment for 1 week

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So tomorrow is Monday, this is the experiment.

-I will eat 0 to no carbs, i will write down every carb i eat in a paper.
-Minimun 20k steps a day
-1500 calories from protein and fats.
-Caffeine, Cardarine, winstrol and test will be part of the experiment.

I will weigh myself tomorrow and take pics and see how much i can loose fat in 1 week doimg this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Luffymaxxing
:feelswhy: Fucking hell

Brother just eat lesss and lift weights on test

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I think it will work but be careful

And winstrol seem promising for cutting but I promise test and anavar is perfect for what you are trying to achieve ;)

• +1
:feelswhy: Fucking hell

Brother just eat lesss and lift weights on test
Where have you been bro?

I've only seen you on old threads when I used the search function

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TechnoBoss
So tomorrow is Monday, this is the experiment.

-I will eat 0 to no carbs, i will write down every carb i eat in a paper.
-Minimun 20k steps a day
-1500 calories from protein and fats.
-Caffeine, Cardarine, winstrol and test will be part of the experiment.

I will weigh myself tomorrow and take pics and see how much i can loose fat in 1 week doimg this
0 carbs is actually retarded, enjoy nuking your gut micro biome (which can only digest carbs, meaning it will die if you don’t eat any or very little)

0 carbs will give you an extreme faituge

• +1
0 carbs will give you an extreme faituge
For a week or so if you remain under 30 carbs or so per day. You’ll enter ketosis and start using fat for your energy source.

Hands down best way to lose weight is doing Keto + intermittent fasting. If people really wanna lose weight and aren’t doing those two things at a caloric deficit, they aren’t actually trying to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
For a week or so if you remain under 30 carbs or so per day. You’ll enter ketosis and start using fat for your energy source.

Hands down best way to lose weight is doing Keto + intermittent fasting. If people really wanna lose weight and aren’t doing those two things at a caloric deficit, they aren’t actually trying to lose weight.
The best way to lose weight and be fit is to eat what u want but cardiomax like an animal.

• Hmm...
Ik and i am getting leaner but i want to do this experiment for fun
fair enough brother, don’t skinny max like i have done by accidental starvation through excessive wage lsavery :chad:

if i did that id go ER by friday

What’s the hmm for?
Calories in calories out it’s that simple bro. I used to eat all the junk in the world a few years ago but I was a semi-pro runner and ran over 100km a week and was lean as fuck and did whatever the fuck I wanted.

• +1
The best way to lose weight and be fit is to eat what u want but cardiomax like an animal.
if you can’t lose weight you either have a thyroid/hormone issue or you don’t move enough or you just eat too much. Or some combination of the three.

I laugh at fatties when they say “I-.. I just have a slow metabolism!” That’s such BS. No such thing as metabolism. It’s about how much you move and eat. If you move a lot and don’t eat a lot but still retain fat, it’s probably an under active thyroid issue.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Bozoogway
What’s the hmm for?
Calories in calories out it’s that simple bro. I used to eat all the junk in the world a few years ago but I was a semi-pro runner and ran over 100km a week and was lean as fuck and did whatever the fuck I wanted.
It’s not as simple as just eating whatever you want. I do agree that if you’re lifting and running a lot you can get away with eating a lot. You’re right it is calories in cals out but it’s not the most effective way of losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Bozoogway
It’s not as simple as just eating whatever you want. I do agree that if you’re lifting and running a lot you can get away with eating a lot. You’re right it is calories in cals out but it’s not the most effective way of losing weight.
When I was lifting I was drinking a gallon of milk a day, eating a pint of Ben and Jerries at night, and eating 3-4 meals of chicken, brocolli, and brown rice a day and I still had a 6 pack. So you’re mostly right I guess it was just the way you worded it and I misunderstood.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
0 cabrs brotha you're gonna sleep and lift like shit

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway