I will have a completely different life this time next year

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
I have enough money to get surgeries. Next week I will fly from Turkey to Italy to consult blackpilled surgeons. First trimax and infras. Then probably rhino and uee fat graft. Already ordered steroids and I am not afraid since I have great hair genetics. I might even get LL after fixing my face. I will delete my account soon.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Jigen, Jungcuck and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
you and me both my nigga :feelsez:🙏

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer, chrisN and 1 other person
Before you do, pm me the secrets to making money from youtube. Thanks god bless.

• +1
Realistically speaking today in one year I will be sitting in the exact same spot with sligthly worse collagen, slightly more receding temples, in the same clothes I've been wearing for 5 years. Or maybe I'm coping in the gym or something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Deleted member 23554
I have enough money to get surgeries. Next week I will fly from Turkey to Italy to consult blackpilled surgeons. First trimax and infras. Then probably rhino and uee fat graft. Already ordered steroids and I am not afraid since I have great hair genetics. I might even get LL after fixing my face. I will delete my account soon.
age?

• +1
Before you do, pm me the secrets to making money from youtube. Thanks god bless.
I don’t even think about youtube anymore completely automated that

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JohnDoe
I don’t even think about youtube anymore completely automated that
You automated it uhh? Who creates the videos

• +1
i wont be here anymore its time to ascend and slay
But man I need to ascend like that too, so please tell me how it goes.

• +1
You automated it uhh? Who creates the videos
i hired one script writer who also finds video ideas and one editor. i use realistic ai for voice over.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sleeper, helpmegod, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
But man I need to ascend like that too, so please tell me how it goes.
i cant delete my account rn since i have recently cancelled it but i will delete my account so wont be able to pm

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and HarrierDuBois
i hired one script writer who also finds video ideas and one editor. i use realistic ai for voice over.
Yh i been planninguse good a.i voice that sounds human for movie recaps but I'm wondering what are finance videos, can you link any random guys finance video?

• +1
Yh i been planninguse good a.i voice that sounds human for movie recaps but I'm wondering what are finance videos, can you link any random guys finance video?
i dont know if there is anyone else who does the same but in the beginning of the video i hire a videospoke person from fiverr that explains what will be explained in the video. then editor creates a hyper edited to video to keep the attention.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I sincerely hope that you will ascend boyo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23554
i dont know if there is anyone else who does the same but in the beginning of the video i hire a videospoke person from fiverr that explains what will be explained in the video. than editor creates a hyper edited to video to keep the attention.
A lot of people moved to shorts since money can be made. I don't really understand finance videos, is it stuff like "how to make 10k a month" and stuff like that? Seems heavily saturated or maybe general finance tips

• +1
A lot of people moved to shorts since money can be made. I don't really understand finance videos, is it stuff like "how to make 10k a month" and stuff like that? Seems heavily saturated or maybe general finance tips
dropshipping and affiliate marketing are the best niches rn. cpm is almost 30$ in many of my videos.

remember that i am really active on fiverr as well. i set up shopify websites for 150$ (120$ after fiverr fee). most of the people find my gig from my videos.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
Must be the biggest lie we tell ourselves. That everything will be better in the future

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23554
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tom Jones
remember that i am really active on fiverr as well. i set up shopify websites for 150$ (120$ after fiverr fee). most of the people find my gig from my videos.
Hmm i see, how do you get partnered initially on youtube so yoi can startshowing ads

make a megathread of all the shit you did, if you havent already

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 23554
Hmm i see, how do you get partnered initially on youtube so yoi can startshowing ads
1000 subs and 4000 watch hours. you show ads before getting monetized as well. youtube just doesnt give you the money before you are monetized.

make a megathread of all the shit you did, if you havent already
whenever i make a thread about moneymaxxing stupid people tell me i wont make it so no threads for brokies

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
1000 subs and 4000 watch hours. you show ads before getting monetized as well. youtube just doesnt give you the money before you are monetized.
I remember you saying you can use android emulator + vpn or mobile data, is it as simple as just openinv the youtube app and going on your link with new ip? Or do you change device i.d aswell, subs fake?
A thread about all this would really help

• +1
I remember you saying you can use android emulator + vpn or mobile data, is it as simple as just openinv the youtube app and going on your link with new ip? Or do you change device i.d aswell, subs fake?
A thread about all this would really help
i use proton vpn+bluestacks, both free. but i just use it to give the initial boost to my video and increase ctr+average view duration. youtube starts recommending your videos to people since it has high ctr+ duration after my method. no fake subs, that will rape your channel.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and copefuel
Mirin I’ll pray to gandy for your ascendance bhai 🙏😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23554
I will delete my account soon.
this is just being dramatic for no reason lol
otherwise, good luck and hope it all works out for you

• Hmm...
this is just being dramatic for no reason lol
otherwise, good luck and hope it all works out for you
whats dramatic? i dont want to remember here anymore

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123
i use proton vpn+bluestacks, both free. but i just use it to give the initial boost to my video and increase ctr+average view duration. youtube starts recommending your videos to people since it has high ctr+ duration after my method. no fake subs, that will rape your channel.
Yh i used blustacks in the past for a few things, i would think youtube can detect its vpn which shouldn't be good, I'll try mobile data, how long do i need to do before youtube recomnends it?

all the best brother. solid marketer in the game.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Yh i used blustacks in the past for a few things, i would think youtube can detect its vpn which shouldn't be good, I'll try mobile data, how long do i need to do before youtube recomnends it?
i make average view duration 4 5 times the original time of the video and youtube starts to recommend it to people it works best with short btw after getting some subs long videos will be recommended as well

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
whenever i make a thread about moneymaxxing stupid people tell me i wont make it so no threads for brokies
fair enough, just make sure you quit the site after asending, quit this hell hall

• +1
don't get LL tho, meme surgery.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21765 and Deleted member 23554
Is your your goal some slays?

• +1
Is your your goal some slays?
idc about slaying tbh i fucked htbs in the past despite being a normie all i care about is mogging everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, copefuel and JovenCansao
i cant delete my account rn since i have recently cancelled it but i will delete my account so wont be able to pm
You got insta? Pm me that, I need exactly a trimax and infra implants so your results would be extremely valuable to me.

• +1
i am not a fakecel no social media but i wouldnt share it even if i had tbh
Bro honestly keeping contact and hearing progress would be invaluable to me.

• Hmm...
RemindMe bot February 6th, 2024

• +1
Ascension zamanı 😻🤙

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23554
Ive been watching the moneymaxxing threads you make and your journey, it will be sad to see you go if you're deadset on leaving but glad to see that you've made it. If you're definitely going to leave then before you go could you point me in the direction of what you researched beforehand before starting all of this? I've had a lot of similar ideas to what I've seen you posting about here in regards to outsourcing social media content to poorer countries and generating income streams like that