I will have a completely different life this time next year

I have enough money to get surgeries. Next week I will fly from Turkey to Italy to consult blackpilled surgeons. First trimax and infras. Then probably rhino and uee fat graft. Already ordered steroids and I am not afraid since I have great hair genetics. I might even get LL after fixing my face. I will delete my account soon.
What rating are you atm?

i am not a fakecel no social media but i wouldnt share it even if i had tbh
if you wanna social mog create an instagram, maybe after you're chad, if ppl ask you why you have few followers say u got hacked or sum shit for halo

Last edited:
I have enough money to get surgeries. Next week I will fly from Turkey to Italy to consult blackpilled surgeons. First trimax and infras. Then probably rhino and uee fat graft. Already ordered steroids and I am not afraid since I have great hair genetics. I might even get LL after fixing my face. I will delete my account soon.
bro can you link me some of your moneymaxxing threads? i cant look at your profile. i have like 600 dollars do you think i can turn it into a profitable thing with that little

good luck in slaying tho buddy boyo

good luck my bro :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
if you wanna social mog create an instagram, maybe after you're chad, if ppl ask you why you have few followers say u got hacked or sum shit for halo
i will social mediamax after ascension

Good luck boyo I got to start giga-surgerymaxxing this year as a incel manlet. This is my last push before I rope. So many surgeries I have to get to just be considered normie :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
tell me how to moneymaxx brah

Just accept you don’t deserve to breed subhuman