I will hit the gym brutally

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I shall scream like this to unleash my masculine rage

Then I will follow this dumbbell routine

I will then order burger king with the coupons I have and walk home while mogging everyone on the way

@LastGerman thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and buckchadley31
It’s all about the face dw about gym

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, mogstar and Deleted member 4430
Tfw when too high inhib to go to the gym

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Howl, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Im still hitting pull ups brutally to build that sweet, sweet vtaper of the worlds desire.

Then I am doing ab exercises to build that sexy core

I just need to brutally hit dumbells to increase the size of my arms and fill in a few gaps

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

I will then order burger king with the coupons I have and walk home while mogging everyone on the way

@LastGerman thoughts?

I want to hit the gym badly, but here in Cuckmany they are not open yet. I also cannot use any coupon for Burger King because the app does not offer it anymore. I also would have to use public transportation as a grown up man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 5522
I want to hit the gym badly, but here in Cuckmany they are not open yet. I also cannot use any coupon for Burger King because the app does not offer it anymore. I also would have to use public transportation as a grown up man.
We must do so many pushups that metropolis itself cries out in joy at our achievements

We must do so many pushups that metropolis itself cries out in joy at our achievements

People need to be in fear and in utter terror as soon as I start to hit the gym again. People will be exposed to a great amount of agony and I shall be the one responsible for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
People need to be in fear and in utter terror as soon as I start to hit the gym again. People will be exposed to a great amount of agony and I shall be the one responsible for it.
It is the only way

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman

@LastGerman thoughts?

Gym is a 10 year thing. No point in doing that then going back to your old habits.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
You would be surprised at how good someone can look really quickly
No, I wouldn’t. I’ve been lifting for 2 years and yes, I look significantly better, but I look bad compared to 5-10 year lifters. The only ones who can look good quick are the ones with great genetics, but I doubt that you are one of the few lucky ones.

You have been here for 82 days so if you haven't started yet I doubt you ever will

• JFL
You have been here for 82 days so if you haven't started yet I doubt you ever will
82 days over a year is nothing

"masculine rage"

XD