I will no longer be saying the N word

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I have realized why I hated black people.

First off, all males are inherently in competition with eachother to reproduce. Black people either by environment or genetics have a more natural tendency usually to be more aggressive and lower inhibition. This may be linked with lower IQ but the end result is the same: they often act more masculine. So out of insecurity I would not like them acting low inhib and dominant around women that I would want to get.

It's usually only internet losers, pussies, white cucks with a recessed jaw complaining about black men.

Secondly, I learned about Mike Tyson's backstory and his life and it absolutely broke me. I cried multiple times learning about his life. And fighters like Sonny Liston as well I have too much respect for. I see myself in them.

Lastly, I would rather not get knocked the fuck out for saying it in real life if my posts were to ever get revealed.

So if you see any of my old posts and I say the N word, I apologize for using that word and will not be using it in the future. I aim to constantly improve in every way and that involves changing my beliefs, many of which are forever recorded on this site that I can't remove. So I apologize for it.

That's all for now. I don't care who disagrees with me either, this is what I'll be doing and I know it's right for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim, incel194012940, Max Frauder and 10 others
I'm racist towards everything and everyone.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, unlucko, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person

First off, all males are inherently in competition with eachother to reproduce. Black people either by environment or genetics have a more natural tendency usually to be more aggressive and lower inhibition. This may be linked with lower IQ but the end result is the same: they often act more masculine. So out of insecurity I would not like them acting low inhib and dominant around women that I would want to get.

It's usually only internet losers, pussies, white cucks with a recessed jaw complaining about black men.

Secondly, I learned about Mike Tyson's backstory and his life and it absolutely broke me. I cried multiple times learning about his life. And fighters like Sonny Liston as well I have too much respect for. I see myself in them.

Lastly, I would rather not get knocked the fuck out for saying it in real life if my posts were to ever get revealed.

So if you see any of my old posts and I say the N word, I apologize for using that word and will not be using it in the future. I aim to constantly improve in every way and that involves changing my beliefs, many of which are forever recorded on this site that I can't remove. So I apologize for it.

That's all for now. I don't care who disagrees with me either, this is what I'll be doing and I know it's right for me.
this is cope so you can justify to your future workplace why you said N word in incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, gribsufer1, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
I'm racist towards everything and everyone.
No you aren't. You are sheltered, weak, a man of the internet and so weak you don't even realize you are weak. You have nothing going for you so you think racism is a way to mog random normies who are also weak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, Deprived, GalacticHero and 3 others
I love jews I love blacks I love lgbtq people.
I hate incels and racist nazis.
I'm a good guy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Soychadcell and Verse
I love jews I love blacks I love lgbtq people.
I hate incels and racist nazis.
I'm a good goy

• JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
this is cope so you can justify to your future workplace why you said N word in incel forums
It's not. That's what you would do. You aren't a man of respect or any noble virtue so you don't at all understand the reasons I do the things I do. I live in my mind and it has to be a clean place. And it has to make sense and have order. Racism is a irrational belief I adopted from losers here on the internet and out of insecurity I gladly accepted it, but I no longer view black people as a threat because I am stronger now, and as a result no longer hate them. And some of them I have respect for.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, alphamaxxxx and buckchadley31

absolute W

I hate niggers with their big black cocks

It's not. That's what you would do. You aren't a man of respect or any noble virtue so you don't at all understand the reasons I do the things I do. I live in my mind and it has to be a clean place. And it has to make sense and have order. Racism is a irrational belief I adopted from losers here on the internet and out of insecurity I gladly accepted it, but I no longer view black people as a threat because I am stronger now, and as a result no longer hate them. And some of them I have respect for.
did you make this thread to project your inferiority complex on others.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Verse
did you make this thread to project your inferiority complex on others.
"bro we must worship the blacks and jews and gays bro they are strong in the face of prejudice we need to become more like them"

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
"bro we must worship the blacks and jews and gays bro they are strong in the face of prejudice we need to become more like them"
"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any discriminatory behaviour. But because, I am englightened by my intelligence."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 15302, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person

What a sensitive nigga fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679

Being violent has nothing to do with IQ.

what was mike tysons back story

What is your IQ?

What do/have you studied?

Do you Box or MMA?

Being violent has nothing to do with IQ.
Lower inhibition I assume is easier when you are lower in intelligence. This is because if you can't see risk (because you aren't smart enough) you do more dangerous things. Black people some are notoriously stupid sometimes also do extremely dangerous violent things as well. I never said this wasn't true. Just that I respect some black people and won't use the N word.

i live and a bad place and they are always the ones to be cautious of

You sound too nice to be racist tbh
prejudice is the natural human state, it's helped us survive for thousands of years, you can be wary of others without being an ass about it.

I'm just as cautious of pale americans as I am of indians, maybe even more.

Last edited:
prejudice is the natural human state, it's helped us survive for thousands of years, you can be wary of others without being an ass about it.

I'm just as cautious of pale americans as I am of indians, maybe even more.
White niggers are the devils ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Orc
White niggers are the devils ded srs
africans are honestly some of the people I'm the least worried about as they're very predictable, while americans are extremely slippery and function at a level that's so astoundingly retarded that I can't compute their next move.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko and Adonis
You paid to get a flashy nickname on a incel forum

Youre a son of a cuck. Literal submissive femboy HAHAHA

I will continue saying nigger because they look disgusting

Lower inhibition I assume is easier when you are lower in intelligence. This is because if you can't see risk (because you aren't smart enough) you do more dangerous things. Black people some are notoriously stupid sometimes also do extremely dangerous violent things as well. I never said this wasn't true. Just that I respect some black people and won't use the N word.

I study Theoretical Physics and I fight all the time because of high testosterone/Alpha male nature.

i don’t hate blacks, i hate niggas

You paid to get a flashy nickname on a incel forum
I don't and have never had VIP. It was gifted to me by one of the mods for being falsely being banned on something I didn't do for almost a year.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Nill kiggers

Lol what a long paragraph to say that you’re a cuck

Nigga is just a word
I don’t usually say it but I’m vibing to music I have no prob saying it

You’re a type of soy that black guys love to beat up

nigger

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian