I will personally be conducting a manhunt for the faggots who helped @anya larp on here

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
niggas on this forum are so sad, talking about how they hate women but when a female pops up on the forum they go out of the way to help her larp in exchange for some female attention 😂 bluepilled ass forum fuck you niggas
@Octillionaire3 @DwayneWhite55 @TYRONELITEMOGGER @galego123 @Anchor_Ship @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19551 and 29 others
Is anya banned now? I thought the decision would made after the vote was finished.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
niggas on this forum are so sad, talking about how they hate women but when a female pops up on the forum they go out of the way to help her larp in exchange for some female attention 😂 bluepilled ass forum fuck you niggas
@Octillionaire3 @DwayneWhite55 @TYRONELITEMOGGER @galego123 @Anchor_Ship @Vermilioncore
Niggas are hopeless it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ascension, galego123 and 2 others
@Octillionaire3 @DwayneWhite55 you were the two most based users here...
how could you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Marsiere214, galego123 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
Both voted yes. What happened?
she dropped both their names as people who helped her
there were others too, Wannabejock, Walter, Whiteissuperior, and Stopping@nothing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Marsiere214, galego123 and 8 others
@WannabeJock @Walter @whiteissuperior @Stopping@Nothing19 no more posting blackpilled content for yall, she folded and gave up your names on some 6ix9ine shit 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Marsiere214, vaninskybird and 12 others
there were others too, Wannabejock, Walter, Whiteissuperior, and Stopping@nothing
and those were all people who voted yes on the poll too. their deception is depraved!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
They didn't, Dwayne spent the whole time on his chinese chick from lookism theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@WannabeJock @Walter @whiteissuperior @Stopping@Nothing19 no more posting blackpilled content for yall, she folded and gave up your names on some 6ix9ine shit 🤣

PROOF NIGGA WHERES THE PROOF :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

These are the niggas that were calling me out on vocaroo? Don’t think I’ll forget this boyo’s
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, vaninskybird, BearBoy and 8 others
These are the niggas that were calling me out on vocaroo? Don’t think I’ll forget this boyo’s

it wasnt me i swear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
I hope these faggot simps suffer in their inceldom. Despicable parasites. Even seen people outright say they know users who are women but refuse to say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 2403, ascension and 9 others
@vanillaicecream
@Regular Doomer

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer and Deleted member 15338
Jfl if u think she would give her actual simps name, i voted yes and insulted that whore since the moment she joined

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16058
we need to start calling niggas out on their bullshit, but im pretty sure everyone who helped is autistic so its whatever

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Orbeck of Vinheim and Anchor_Ship
was obvious she was a foid but jfl at these bluepilled little subhumans anyways, fucking bluepilled retards. you should all return to reddit:hnghn:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, vaninskybird and 4 others
I hope these faggot simps suffer in their inceldom. Despicable parasites. Even seen people outright say they know users who are women but refuse to say
I've seen @Thompsonz say that multiple times

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Anchor_Ship and andy9432
Apperently not @Thompsonz @8PSLcel and @the BULL

But me @Walter and @Stopping@Nothing19 right :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16058
Those are literally users she beefed iwith caging at ur nigger iq
i'm going to investigate more, dont insult me tho bitch i'll fuck your whore mother faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, stevielake, Mouthbreath and 3 others
i dont even know who this bitch is. I just voted yes for fun. Did I get doxxed or something?

• Woah
i'm going to investigate more, dont insult me tho bitch i'll fuck your whore mother faggot
Muh investigate :soy:
Retard acting like it is a big deal i would fuck ur sheboon mama and finally give u a dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, buckchadley31, ROTTING and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, vaninskybird, Mouthbreath and 8 others
go slit your wrists hoodlum rat if you believe what a foid says you inferior cattle.

fucking clown

View attachment 1702975

"GUYS SOME HOODLUM RAT TOLD ME SOME NAMES I AM GONNA BELIEVE THAT"

@Alexanderr
why you tag him, he agreeing with me dickhead 🤣

• Woah
Muh investigate :soy:
Retard acting like it is a big deal i would fuck ur sheboon mama and finally give u a dad
18k posts in 8 months stop speaking to me faggot

i just did
if hes agreeing with you hes dumber than I thought. No evidence, no discord messages, nothing, just tagged a man shes never spoken to in her life. I didnt even know who this bitch was before you tagged me in this thread. Saw a thread earlier today "is anya a girl" i voted yes for fun. I never interacted with this dumb bitch in my life retard.

Inb4 she replies in 10 hours with fake dms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
God a girl enters the. Room ans all the boys actin up😹😹😹😹 rent free. Touch grass nerds🤡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
So which nigga called me all those names? Come out of hiding, no one’s gonna do anything, I just wanna know who you are

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, vaninskybird, galego123 and 5 others
if hes agreeing with you hes dumber than I thought. No evidence, no discord messages, nothing, just tagged a man shes never spoken to in her life. I didnt even know who this bitch was before you tagged me in this thread. Saw a thread earlier today "is anya a girl" i voted yes for fun. I never interacted with this dumb bitch in my life retard.

Inb4 she replies in 10 hours with fake dms
yea its odd, i think you're good i believe you
lets have a chicken dinner sometime

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • +1
So which nigga called me all those names? Come out of hiding, no one’s gonna do anything, I just wanna know who you are
Users who helped her evade the gestapo should suffer consequences as well, its only fair:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 17531
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, stevielake and StrangerDanger
That was me. I said that. What of it?