I will personally be conducting a manhunt for the faggots who helped @anya larp on here

the problem is that niggas say one thing when females arent here but act totally different when there are
hypocrisy shit yknow

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 12002
Lol, do I owe anybody here anything?
"I don't owe you anything incel, don't be entitled :soy:"
foid mentality no wonder you hide them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Marsiere214, BearBoy and 3 others
"I don't owe you anything incel, don't be entitled :soy:"
foid mentality no wonder you hide them
Meme Smirk GIF

• +1
Reactions: bobt
shut your fuckin mouth bitch
@StrangerDanger come get your puppet he's off the leash
@StrangerDanger if u are react to this post it is over for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Marsiere214, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Side note @geezcel did not help him at all

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Side note @geezcel did not help him at all
who is that? and she didnt name drop him so i wouldnt have said anything about him
now he's a person of interest

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, vaninskybird, galego123 and 10 others
niggas on this forum are so sad, talking about how they hate women but when a female pops up on the forum they go out of the way to help her larp in exchange for some female attention 😂 bluepilled ass forum fuck you niggas
@Octillionaire3 @DwayneWhite55 @TYRONELITEMOGGER @galego123 @Anchor_Ship @Vermilioncore
you will personally be playing asberger detective and jerking off while I laugh at your bald spot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16058
he willprobably just make an alt. Access to polish vpns. Geezcel doesnt have a vpn tho :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Jfl if u think she would give her actual simps name, i voted yes and insulted that whore since the moment she joined
jfl cant believe you helpd her the fuck bro

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 17791, ROTTING and 1 other person
i spoke to her on discord she was nice enough refused to send nudes though

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, ascension and Deleted member 17791
IMG 20220528 123224

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Marsiere214, ascension and 1 other person
I doubt anya is a foid.

The account is most likely run by a male who probably occasionally gets his gf or sister to post on this forum or talk on discord, which is what makes people think it's a foid user. No foid irl would be so desperate enough or be bothered to make an account here among incels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, CFW432 and Mewton
No foid irl would be so desperate enough or be bothered to make an account here among incels.
You'd be surprised how low foids can dip for 5 minutes of attention

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Marsiere214, vaninskybird and 3 others
You know, i had the strangest feeling she was a foid the very moment she told me i was a horrible person for calling my mom ugly. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You'd be surprised how low foids can dip for 5 minutes of attention
Most incels and users over here are cucks with a fantasy of ascending with a based foid in DMs or in discord, who joined this forum. This is why they backhandedly delude themselves into thinking that a certain user is a foid and they subconsciously enjoy the thrill and company of posting with a foid, since it gives them validation. This is the truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, vaninskybird, ascension and 2 others
@WannabeJock @Walter @whiteissuperior @Stopping@Nothing19 no more posting blackpilled content for yall, she folded and gave up your names on some 6ix9ine shit 🤣
keep larping:ogre:

fuck you, fuck anya, fuck all who have helped her, fuck their moms, fuck their dads, fuck their sisters, fuck their children, fuck all of you faggots.

I didn`t give a fuck. Not for a single second.

I doubt anya is a foid.

The account is most likely run by a male who probably occasionally gets his gf or sister to post on this forum or talk on discord, which is what makes people think it's a foid user. No foid irl would be so desperate enough or be bothered to make an account here among incels.
No, it’s a girl that came here from Lookism (girl getter). Any Lookism user would likely recall her. Her first account on here was @malishka but then she created this one months afterward.

She managed to get past verification because she had other male users send her a picture of her name written on their arm & even a fucking dick pic.

The vocaroos were guys that were helping her out while simultaneously commenting on my thread (still don’t know exactly which fuckers did that).

Though notice throughout all of this, the only reason she was able to instill doubt unto others about her sex is because of male assistance.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, john2, stevielake and 1 other person
I thought it was always completely obvious that anya and slopslinger are foids or trans. But as long as they are not attention whoring like on lookism, I dont care

Ban that russian orclet faggot @Thompsonz
and the trannyme femboy nigger @8PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Marsiere214, ascension and 1 other person
View attachment 1702987

Lol, yeah I feed his ass every day. So I guess you're right.
You wish you could feed me you can barely afford to feed that abomination of a wife and son you got after going dumpster diving on the other side of the world

i aint done shit

im a guy, mouthbreather

and so is anya

we've shared dick pics

niggas on this forum are so sad, talking about how they hate women but when a female pops up on the forum they go out of the way to help her larp in exchange for some female attention 😂 bluepilled ass forum fuck you niggas
@Octillionaire3 @DwayneWhite55 @TYRONELITEMOGGER @galego123 @Anchor_Ship @Vermilioncore
not my nigga dwayne!! @DwayneWhite55 is it true??

she dropped both their names as people who helped her
there were others too, Wannabejock, Walter, Whiteissuperior, and Stopping@nothing
Not suprised wannabejockstrapnsiffer was a simp. The users that act alpha simp the hardest behind closed doors. Hope he checks off the site like the abused bitch he is.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 17531
@WannabeJock

You've been exposed you pissant. One of the most insufferable users. Fuck you and your entire subhuman bloodline.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
@WannabeJock

You've been exposed you pissant. One of the most insufferable users. Fuck you and your entire subhuman bloodline.
Would beef u for this but u are a faggot anyways so whateverrr (y)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You wish you could feed me you can barely afford to feed that abomination of a wife and son you got after going dumpster diving on the other side of the world
while i agree @Jamesothy is a faggot, that's a low blow brah

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo

ur a bitch ass soy cuck but ion agree with people talking trash about your child and wife, their beef should be with you (i still hate women)
keep making videos for me dog

ur a bitch ass soy cuck but ion agree with people talking trash about your child and wife, their beef should be with you (i still hate women)
keep making videos for me dog
You're just a dumb kid. You ought to at least show what you look like before calling people on here soy on here. Raise the covers back.

You're just a dumb kid. You ought to at least show what you look like before calling people on here soy on here. Raise the covers back.

Lol, you got a masc face but what's up with them titties?