I will personally be conducting a manhunt for the faggots who helped @anya larp on here

cant believe what an utter soy retard you are, here i am telling the other guy not to insult your wife and child and you just manage to shove them down my dick in 30 secods
keep recording movies for me soylent cuck, there's more t in my balkan ogre balls than in your entire family tree

there's more t in my balkan ogre balls than in your entire family tree
Then why is your body fat distributed like a female in some areas of your body? I know I've never had that problem. And you're much too little to be an ogre. "Goblin" would be a more appropriate way of describing yourself.

This forum is full of retards. Every lookism user already knew this was a whore. Slop slinger and Fuccducclife or whatever the fuck his name is were close forum friends with that whore Anya and she was a confirmed femoid. I told the retarded mods but no response.

No, it’s a girl that came here from Lookism (girl getter). Any Lookism user would likely recall her. Her first account on here was @malishka but then she created this one months afterward.

She managed to get past verification because she had other male users send her a picture of her name written on their arm & even a fucking dick pic.

The vocaroos were guys that were helping her out while simultaneously commenting on my thread (still don’t know exactly which fuckers did that).

Though notice throughout all of this, the only reason she was able to instill doubt unto others about her sex is because of male assistance.
Didn't I fucking tell you this before this entire shit happened? You ignored my PM. You should ban slop slinger and dfucclife, those are her forum buddies and they're on discord together. They 100% helped her with dick picks etc

Didn't I fucking tell you this before this entire shit happened? You ignored my PM. You should ban slop slinger and dfucclife, those are her forum buddies and they're on discord together. They 100% helped her with dick picks etc
this is old news. wtf is ur problem bitch? we literally were just having a friendly discussion and now you want me banned. we're also not on discord together

this is old news. wtf is ur problem bitch? we literally were just having a friendly discussion and now you want me banned. we're also not on discord together
I like u bro and I like slop too but associating with the enemy is disgusting. maybe ban is too harsh, u need 50 whips on ur ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I like u bro and I like slop too but associating with the enemy is disgusting. maybe ban is too harsh, u need 50 whips on ur ass
its cringe to make females out to be the enemy

its cringe to make females out to be the enemy
I'm shitposting I love women ngl, but it's more cringe to nestle around a female on a forum and essentially become her limp wristed gay forum friend and help her get away with wrong. This is a male space, there are a lot of forums inclusive of both genders

Also she was a garbage user anyway and would talk like an FDS sheboon that thinks she's pwning incel scrubs by....calling them incel

anyway the mod team is retarded for not spotting her from a mile away, probably 30 schizo female posters here already

you committed treason of the first degree though, wallahi I will leave your buttocks black and blue, just give address

I'm shitposting I love women ngl, but it's more cringe to nestle around a female on a forum and essentially become her limp wristed gay forum friend and help her get away with wrong. This is a male space, there are a lot of forums inclusive of both genders

Also she was a garbage user anyway and would talk like an FDS sheboon that thinks she's pwning incel scrubs by....calling them incel

anyway the mod team is retarded for not spotting her from a mile away, probably 30 schizo female posters here already

you committed treason of the first degree though, wallahi I will leave your buttocks black and blue, just give address
not really a gay forum friend because she would suck my dick etc. but ok