i will try to date asian girls

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
iam 16 yo 6.1 white cutecel mtn, i hope i can pull asian girls . White women never wanted me because I'm a mtn. You think if you're 6ft+ and mtn it's not over. But it's over, it's over. 5/10 women don't want 5/10 men. The Asian girls in my social circle look rly cute tbh. But I will know for sure that she will only be with me because of my looks. Blackpill and lookism is so goddamn real omfg

literally every mf i know irl is fucking 6,3-6,5

iam 16 yo 6.1 white cutecel mtn, i hope i can pull asian girls . White women never wanted me because I'm a mtn. You think if you're 6ft+ and mtn it's not over. But it's over, it's over. 5/10 women don't want 5/10 men. The Asian girls in my social circle look rly cute tbh. But I will know for sure that she will only be with me because of my looks. Blackpill and lookism is so goddamn real omfg
as long as your happy my nigga, Remember Jesus loves you

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and VivaCristoRey
jfl sub 5 white dude can get an asian girl jbw only works for them not gonna be hard for u as long as ur nt

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
jfl sub 5 white dude can get an asian girl jbw only works for them not gonna be hard for u as long as ur nt
True, but i dont want to create a new elliot rodger. I think i will just pump and dumb.

• Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1