I wish all OLD apps implemented a system where women only match with their looksmatch based on AI

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
a secret implementation so those toilets who aren't looksmatched don't match with GL men and prettyboys @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 48689, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
and no frauding for them allowed

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, bobtheflowerpot and Xtra
a secret implementation so those toilets don't match with GL men and prettyboys @Blackgymmax
they should either ban dating apps or add very strict rules like these

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
C
they should either ban dating apps or add very strict rules like these
Christina Bloom was so close to doing this but she died

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
a secret implementation so those toilets who aren't looksmatched don't match with GL men and prettyboys @Blackgymmax
Too late for that. They will never implement it, so that they don't lose money (men stop buying muhh tinder gold etc)

• +1
Too late for that. They will never implement it, so that don't lose money (men stop buying muhh tinder gold etc
I mean
No that guy does get alot of likes
He had 99+ in 5 7 hrs or so
Tyler had 50 likes in 8 mins lol you have no idea as to what a chad can do
I bet 90% were sub HTB that need to be slapped and spat on (in Minecraft) unless if they date their looksmatch

We should focus on real world problems like AI and Climate Change.
I have enough of this gender dynamics bullshit.

allah is not real btw and muhammad was delusional or dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
1985/02/28 - 2014/11/23

had me making up a random birthdate and death date cause I couldn't find anything

• So Sad
I mean

I bet 90% were sub HTB that need to be slapped and spat on (in Minecraft) unless if they date their looksmatch
@mayo mogger

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
Wtf @Xangsane is now based

• Love it
Wtf @Xangsane is now based
Thanks.
They were close in 2014. Thoughts?

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
Thanks.

They were close in 2014. Thoughts?
Nice idea but wouldn’t work in practice a little too science based and women aren’t shallow and dont look for looks obviously

• +1
Nice idea but wouldn’t work in practice a little too science based and women aren’t shallow and dont look for looks obviously
They are still hypergamous in looks. All.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
What would happen if that Christina Bloom app actually existed?
Barely anyone would use it, would be a niche app and ironically the feminists and shit would be outraged

• +1
If we lined up people based on smv and paired them off, incels wouldn't want who they're paired with

If we lined up people based on smv and paired them off, incels wouldn't want who they're paired with

Keep coping hypergamy is good for society

Unfortunately hypergamy is a Mumbai lie

Keep coping hypergamy is good for society

Unfortunately hypergamy is a Mumbai lie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I mean the implementation on major apps
Would be ideal as fuck but women would stop using the apps and call them “broken ai” once they find out their looksmatches

you are good with AI, create a software and sell it to the jews

The premise is stupid when male smv is influenced by status/money, and female smv is affected by age. Yes, I'm sure some 19 year old male loser wants his age/looksmatch, but that's not how pairing up works.

The premise is stupid when male smv is influenced by status/money, and female smv is affected by age. Yes, I'm sure some 19 year old male loser wants his age/looksmatch, but that's not how pairing up works.
:redpill:

IMG 0100

no, bro, you're right. 38 year old women are just as hot as 18 year olds. Every dude (no matter their age) isn't interested in young women. They're perfectly happy to agematch.

then no women will use dating apps