I wish gore was more sadistic

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
I feel like gore on these sites are too soft.

We need more screaming and higher quality cameras. The torture definitely needs to be more prolonged and excruciating. Even the cartel are easy on their victims most of the time.

I want to see a video of someone in 4k, getting absolutely tortured in the worst way imaginable, crying for mommy, and afterwards having all his organs removed, eaten and then the rest of the body fully dissolved. Then the person is nothing but a photo / memory.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, Gonthar and 7 others
I feel like gore on these sites are too soft.

We need more screaming and higher quality cameras. The torture definitely needs to be more prolonged and excruciating. Even the cartel are easy on their victims most of the time.

I want to see a video of someone in 4k, getting absolutely tortured in the worst way imaginable, crying for mommy, and afterwards having all his organs removed, eaten and then the rest of the body fully dissolved. Then the person is nothing but a photo / memory.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and sub5c3l
For real, @FaceAboveAll, kill yourself, fucking edgy retard
Bro wrote this thinking he was so cool and dark bro

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
For real, @FaceAboveAll, kill yourself, fucking edgy retard
Bro wrote this thinking he was so cool and dark bro

Jfl that wasn't even dark talk.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and sub5c3l
  • JFL
No one thinks Youre dark triad bro hop off jfl

It's just what any gore enthusiast would like to see. I'm autistic, so not a pyscho or socio.

everyone knows you'd cry like a punch if anyone from this site punched you on the face

Of course. Im autistic so highly emotional but lacking in cognitive empathy. Pyschos lack emotional empathy, which is not me.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5c3l and FaceAboveAll
@FaceAboveAll

I am desensitised to it, so ofc I'm going to want worse. Its like a drug.

Also, can people not understand the difference between emotional empathy and cognitive empathy, as I'm highly emotionally empathetic, but lacking hard in cognitive empathy. There's a distinction between watching something and actually doing. Jfl at ppl thinking I am a pyscho / socio wannabe.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

Also, can people not understand the difference between emotional empathy and cognitive empathy, as I'm highly emotionally empathetic, but lacking hard in cognitive empathy. There's a distinction between watching something and actually doing. Jfl at ppl thinking I am a pyscho / socio wannabe.
Emo
4045404 GJr4eyjWsAAnIUf

• JFL

Bro ahahahhahaa ur such a funny april fools jone

Of course. Im autistic so highly emotional but lacking in cognitive empathy. Pyschos lack emotional empathy, which is not me.
You’re an empathetic little faggot. Stop trying so hard bro it’s not that serious.

• JFL
You’re an empathetic little faggot. Stop trying so hard bro it’s not that serious.

Yes, but did I ever say I was pyschppath / socio, ofc not. Pyschopathy is like NT on steroids.

Yes, but did I ever say I was pyschppath / socio, ofc not. Pyschopathy is like NT on steroids.
You’re trying so hard to appear like you’re a stone cold incel. You’re like every other faggot in a Reddit beheading comment section. Psychopathy is not like NT on steroids lol at your iq.

I love how we’re roasting this fucjer alive for this dumb ass shit he said. Go in on him boys