I wish I was like 6'6 or 6'7

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I don't know why. I'd never do leg lengthening though, obviously. I guess I can pray for 1 or 2 more inches naturally so I'm 6'4 and then fraud 6'6 somehow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
6'4 is already god- tier height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I wish I was 6'4.5 or 195 cm. Then I would not have a single problem in life

• +1
  • +1
Jfl 6" would be good enough for me

• +1
  • +1
I don't care. 183cm is way better than 176-177
Doesn't make a difference. 188 vs 183 is much more significant

• +1
Doesn't make a difference. 188 vs 183 is much more significant

At 1.83 you heightmogg 90% of people outside of Scandinavia and Eastern Europe. Don't know why many people want to be like the Undertaker tbh

• +1
At 1.83 you heightmogg 90% of people outside of Scandinavia and Eastern Europe. Don't know why many people want to be like the Undertaker tbh
more like 80%
I want to be like the undertaker because I want to mog everyone. Can't stand being heightmogged even if by just 1 person

• +1
more like 80%
I want to be like the undertaker because I want to mog everyone. Can't stand being heightmogged even if by just 1 person

Statistically you hit strong diminishing returns beyond 183. With a 175 average and 6 cm standard deviation, if you're 175 you're taller than 50% of the population. If you're 183, taller than 90%. If you're 1.90, taller than 99.5%.

Unless you're targeting girls with basketball fetish, it's not gonna give you a massive edge

• +1
I wish I was 6'1" even, my Life would be 8149294% easier

• +1
Statistically you hit strong diminishing returns beyond 183. With a 175 average and 6 cm standard deviation, if you're 175 you're taller than 50% of the population. If you're 183, taller than 90%. If you're 1.90, taller than 99.5%.

Unless you're targeting girls with basketball fetish, it's not gonna give you a massive edge
175 average, 6 cm S.D --> United states?

• +1
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• +1
Height is a more complex and high IQ subject than what most PSL members think.

30< Y/O and ethnics and children decrease average height.
Average height isn't 5'10" for 15-25 (PSL demographic). Height is related to PSL. If you are PSL0-4 average height is 5'8". PSL 4-7 is 6' and PSL 7+ is 6'2.

6 foot is short for serious PSLmaxxers.

• +1

Average height isn't 5'10" for 15-25 (PSL demographic). Height is related to PSL. If you are PSL0-4 average height is 5'8". PSL 4-7 is 6' and PSL 7+ is 6'2.

Sad but true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel

makes sense, I think hopefully when i roidmaxx and get a decent body/lower bf i would be chadlite, thats being hopeful,
Also op, being around 6'5 nearly (6'6) is good but there are negatives takes longer to look jacked, i live in a place where average is 5'10 ish, Think i am the tallest white in my college atm. Even 6'4 is good use lifts if you want, I dont personally. Whats your frame like op?

• +1
makes sense, I think hopefully when i roidmaxx and get a decent body/lower bf i would be chadlite, thats being hopeful,
Also op, being around 6'5 nearly (6'6) is good but there are negatives takes longer to look jacked, i live in a place where average is 5'10 ish, Think i am the tallest white in my college atm. Even 6'4 is good use lifts if you want, I dont personally. Whats your frame like op?

Average frame but my big head makes it look bad

• +1
Average frame but my big head makes it look bad
have u tried gymmaxxing? tbh its rare to anyone above 6'4 that is ripped or jacked af, would defo raise ur rating. Hope by 2020 ill be ripped, thats the dream. My frame is fairly good. They def improved when i started back may, weightlifting.

• +1
Badr jari is 6'6" and mogs all users here.
If he slapped your girlfriends ass what would you do?

• +1
have u tried gymmaxxing? tbh its rare to anyone above 6'4 that is ripped or jacked af, would defo raise ur rating. Hope by 2020 ill be ripped, thats the dream. My frame is fairly good. They def improved when i started back may, weightlifting.
The beautiful thing about frame is that as long as you're near average, it's not that important. Frame has far lower variety than height does. (Obviously, height gives a bit of frame automatically)
You'd be surprised to see how effectively some muscle mass can help your perceived frame. Just adding muscle mass to the shoulders, upper back and upper body as a whole makes a huge difference. Good posture helps too. Sometimes when I see a dude I think has a huge frame at the gym, I check how far their shoulders stick out from the gym chair when they sit in them, and they're usually fairly average frame. It's just the mass that makes them appear huge.

• +1
The beautiful thing about frame is that as long as you're near average, it's not that important. Frame has far lower variety than height does. (Obviously, height gives a bit of frame automatically)
You'd be surprised to see how effectively some muscle mass can help your perceived frame. Just adding muscle mass to the shoulders, upper back and upper body as a whole makes a huge difference. Good posture helps too. Sometimes when I see a dude I think has a huge frame at the gym, I check how far their shoulders stick out from the gym chair when they sit in them, and they're usually fairly average frame. It's just the mass that makes them appear huge.

yes you are correct there, adding any muscle will make you look way better, also yes training shoulders etc get that better frame, and desired V shape, but as said its a bit harder for tall guys like me to look jacked, although I do have a good frame, takes alotta time natty to get that desired aesthetic look esp if tall like Conor murphy for example. But I agree with you're saying.

• +1
yes you are correct there, adding any muscle will make you look way better, also yes training shoulders etc get that better frame, and desired V shape, but as said its a bit harder for tall guys like me to look jacked, although I do have a good frame, takes alotta time natty to get that desired aesthetic look esp if tall like Conor murphy for example. But I agree with you're saying.
True that. The key is consistency. If you're always moving forward, eventually you'll reach your goal, no matter how long it takes.
I always say, first comes strength, then comes weight, then comes appearance. You can gain 10 pounds of muscle, and not really see a difference because it happens over time and slowly. So the best thing to do is just look at the performance in the gym, and make sure you eat clean and enough, every day. We'll get there. Eventually.

• +1
I don't know why. I'd never do leg lengthening though, obviously. I guess I can pray for 1 or 2 more inches naturally so I'm 6'4 and then fraud 6'6 somehow?
Yeah I'm in the same boat. Wanna see if there's a way I can fraud 6'5-6
Badr jari is 6'6" and mogs all users here.
If he slapped your girlfriends ass what would you do?
Kick his ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
True that. The key is consistency. If you're always moving forward, eventually you'll reach your goal, no matter how long it takes.
I always say, first comes strength, then comes weight, then comes appearance. You can gain 10 pounds of muscle, and not really see a difference because it happens over time and slowly. So the best thing to do is just look at the performance in the gym, and make sure you eat clean and enough, every day. We'll get there. Eventually.
ah yes, your right in your sayings but as you know being young you want instant results, which is why alotta people go on roids, I'm still unsure but for now im gonna wait atleast 1 year. I think having an asthetic body would improve your ratings by atleast 2 points. Especially here in my country people either do one thing when young, go on that raving lifestyle going out every weekend or concentrate on studying/sports etc. most are skinny fat, its rare to see anyone ripped in early twenties etc esp if there tall.

• +1
Yeah I'm in the same boat. Wanna see if there's a way I can fraud 6'5-6

Kick his ass

6'6 is the ideal height for a guy.

• +1
I want to get leg lengthening surgery one day.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I'll get it done in an expensive place, none of that back alley shit
The most you can safely lengthen without significant complications is 5 cm. So theoretically you'd need to perform TWO seperate surgeries, one on the tibia and one for the femur, for 10cm of height. And even then that's still risky. Any more than 5 cm Tibia/femur and you can literally say goodbye to your legs.
brb paying 80k for 2 inches of height

• +1
Yeah basically mogs everyone without being too freaky

Yup, it's freaky enough that people will notice it and you will be considered a GIGAchad but not so freaky as that you look inhumane or you can't live your life normally

• +1
Yup, it's freaky enough that people will notice it and you will be considered a GIGAchad but not so freaky as that you look inhumane or you can't live your life normally
Yeah that's true. Might be hard to ride plane and rollercoasters

• +1
Yeah that's true. Might be hard to ride plane and rollercoasters

I guess we just need perspective, though. Lots of guys would kill to be 6'2.

• +1
I guess we just need perspective, though. Lots of guys would kill to be 6'2.
Yeah or 6'3 in my case. I still feel short. Do u have any ways for me to fraud 6'6?

• +1
Yeah or 6'3 in my case. I still feel short. Do u have any ways for me to fraud 6'6?

You lift so I'm assuming your posture is maxxed. Fixing my posture added about 2 extra inches to my height, actually. You know what the methods are anyways, lifts and sneakers or just go full retarded and get leg lengthening but no way it's worth it at your height

If your height is 6' or above then one should focus on face and body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
6'0 is already not enough, there are so fucking many tall people now, even in slav country.
~6'2 is something you want to have so you will be solid above-average 50/50 mog machine.

Dont forget that the taller you are, the bigger your frame too

• +1
6'0 is already not enough, there are so fucking many tall people now, even in slav country.
~6'2 is something you want to have so you will be solid above-average 50/50 mog machine.

Dont forget that the taller you are, the bigger your frame too
Nope
Endomorphs actually tend to be shorter and they have the biggest frames (not talking shoulders here, rather bone circumference)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel and Nibba
Nope
Endomorphs actually tend to be shorter and they have the biggest frames (not talking shoulders here, rather bone circumference)
That's why endomorph fatass ancestors used to plow fields and do manual labor

• +1
That's why endomorph fatass ancestors used to plow fields and do manual labor
Fucking endomorph hambeasts...... waste of oxygen
Ectomorph and Mesomorph sleek physique master race

• +1
Fucking endomorph hambeasts...... waste of oxygen
Ectomorph and Mesomorph sleek physique master race
They're literally built to be organic tractors. That's all. Plowing fields and doing manual labor

• +1
They're literally built to be organic tractors. That's all. Plowing fields and doing manual labor
Endomorph = peasant genes. Brutish and Low IQ
Ectomorph = descended from royalty. Eloquent and High IQ

• +1
  • +1

Cope tbh. The average height of a western (eg. UK, USA) 18 year old is 5’11”. I’m 6’1”, 18, and have been since I was 16. I don’t feel tall at all, and that’s because I’m not.

• +1
Cope tbh. The average height of a western (eg. UK, USA) 18 year old is 5’11”. I’m 6’1”, 18, and have been since I was 16. I don’t feel tall at all, and that’s because I’m not.
That's right, height statistics are skewed
Average height of a white male = 6'0
Average height including ethnics= 5'11
I'd rather be a manly endomorph than a pussy ecto ngl
If i had the power to choose I would chose broad shouldered mesomorph with medium-large wrists. Like a swimmer. Endomorph physique sucks ass

• +1
  • +1