I wish I was part of the 0.1%

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Just imagine, you’re the son of a billionaire, never had to work a day in your life. You drive around Australia,Europe,Asia and America, wherever your mood takes you,in your cyan lambo. Afterwards, you go with your model girlfriend to an expensive restaurant, and order anything you wish, not looking at the price. Then, you book into a $1000 per night hotel, which is equivalent to a $1 bill to you, and you fuck your model girlfriend there. Then you wake up, straight to your skincare routine which consists of $1000 face wash, $2000 moisturizer. You go out and you mog everyone you come across. You attend high class events. You meet celebrities.

Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Vitruvian
I have never worked a day in my life and I intend to continue that

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
id rather start out broke then get rich

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 39, BigBoy and 3 others
Your skincare fetish is showing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
@UglyMan @Alexanderr @Vitruvian fucking bitches what the fuck yall huh reacting at

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, UglyMan, Alexanderr and 1 other person
id rather start out broke then get rich
Yea, I hate niggers who leech of their daddy's income and never work a day in their life. If you can do this by becoming a billionare I can respect that, but if you get it by leeching off your parents you're nothing more than a welfare pig.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Why you want to be poor bro
He wants to be able to say that he ”made it” on his own. JFL.

I just want to be rich, I don’t give a shit whether I worked for that money or not. There’s also a big chance that you’re already an oldcel by the time you become rich.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and UglyMan

I just want to be rich, I don’t give a shit whether I worked for that money or not. There’s also a big chance that you’re already an oldcel by the time you become rich.
What's wrong with that? You should only be proud of things that you accomplished on your own. Being born into money will make you not appreciate it.

You should only be proud of things that you accomplished on your own

"I want to be in the top 0.01%" is bluepilled, the current 0.01% and chads don't deserve it more than us

• +1
"I want to be in the top 0.01%" is bluepilled, the current 0.01% and chads don't deserve it more than us
Legit, that's why I despise them. Thats why I respect entrepreneurs who worked for their own wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What's wrong with that? You should only be proud of things that you accomplished on your own.
There are other achievements in your life you can be proud of. Making your own money doesn't have to be one of them. Also, as I said earlier, big chance you’ll end up working for the majority of your life trying to accomplish becoming rich. Which I, don't plan on doing.
Being born into money will make you not appreciate it.
That’s very likely but not guaranteed.

just be fucking glad you are not the bottom 0.1%
ungratefull shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite

some 16 year old made 1 million playing fortnite.
just be fucking glad you are not the bottom 0.1%
ungratefull shit
true. they have a trash life
Legit, that's why I despise them. Thats why I respect entrepreneurs who worked for their own wealth.
then the entrepreneurs give birth to spoilt brats

• +1
Just imagine, you’re the son of a billionaire, never had to work a day in your life. You drive around Australia,Europe,Asia and America, wherever your mood takes you,in your cyan lambo. Afterwards, you go with your model girlfriend to an expensive restaurant, and order anything you wish, not looking at the price. Then, you book into a $1000 per night hotel, which is equivalent to a $1 bill to you, and you fuck your model girlfriend there. Then you wake up, straight to your skincare routine which consists of $1000 face wash, $2000 moisturizer. You go out and you mog everyone you come across. You attend high class events. You meet celebrities.

Fuck

Jfl at thinking this is the average life of rich kids.

The horrible (or comforting, depending on your point of view) reality is that the blackpill affects the wealthy just as much as everyone else. Money isn't the silver bullet it use to be now that we have Tinder. Most women would rather hook up with good looking poor men than mediocre looking wealthy men. You can argue that the wealthy are better looking than the poor on average but ultimately it all just comes down to looks. Wealthy men will attract mostly just gold diggers. That said if you are rich and look like a chad then maybe you could live the live that you just described. But most rich kids don't live like this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and BigBoy

No, that's not what I meant, I would rather be born rich instead of having to work hard just to become a millionaire when I'm already 50 and old, however if it was guaranteed for me to become a millionaire at around 20 after being born in a middle class or poor family I'd choose that just because I would know how the hunger and not being able to afford everything I want feels like, so I could appreciate my wealth 10x more than a person who was born in a rich family would, most people who are born rich don't appreciate their wealth and how lucky they got because they didn't experience how being poor is like.
Seven out of ten times kid born in a billionare family turns out to be a lazy self-entitled fat cuck who will lose all their shit after their rich parents die, that's not guaranteed but it's most likely. Also, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1948879/

Last edited:
  • +1

The horrible (or comforting, depending on your point of view) reality is that the blackpill affects the wealthy just as much as everyone else. Money isn't the silver bullet it use to be now that we have Tinder. Most women would rather hook up with good looking poor men than mediocre looking wealthy men. You can argue that the wealthy are better looking than the poor on average but ultimately it all just comes down to looks. Wealthy men will attract mostly just gold diggers. That said if you are rich and look like a chad then maybe you could live the live that you just described. But most rich kids don't live like this.
Where did I mention attractiveness? If I was rich with my looks obviously I’d have a better life than someone with the same amount of money but incel tier looks.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite

only princes live like this - arab ones specifically

There are other achievements in your life you can be proud of. Making your own money doesn't have to be one of them. Also, as I said earlier, big chance you’ll end up working for the majority of your life trying to accomplish becoming rich. Which I, don't plan on doing.

That’s very likely but not guaranteed.
I don't have much aspirations for being rich either. It's a pipe dream, where once you get there you realize there was no point. I'm content with making 100k per year. Making more money after that point is useless. We're on the same boat.

But I don't feel right living off my daddy's money. I can't do it rn because my family is working class, buteven if we were rich I wouldn't.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back