I wish it was enough to be good looking

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
Women think I’m good looking but when I try to talk/date them they seem to lose interest for some reason, I’m like isn’t having a good face enough, what do you want from me, but for some reason they start out interested and then loose interest over time, at first they will always to happy to see me and try to do things with me but after a while I wonder if they want to be around me at all. What’s the correct behavior to entice foids in this position.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Allornothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, N1666, smallman and 3 others
holy shit, shut the fuck up nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, smallman, to be human and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1709178549928.gif
    1709178549928.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
You fell for the blackpill meme, looks are nowhere near 100% of the equation. What actually matters is how you navigate the social world.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
because personality is all that matters bhai trust me girls don't like chads with big white cocks only confident 5'1 balding curries!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and scrunchables
you’re just not good looking enough

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Allornothing
You don’t look good. Simple.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, LooksThinker and AcneScars
Women will go out of their way to talk to you if they think you're actually good looking
They do tho this morning a random girl I barely know from my school came over to talk to me for like 3 min

Women think I’m good looking but when I try to talk/date them they seem to lose interest for some reason, I’m like isn’t having a good face enough, what do you want from me, but for some reason they start out interested and then loose interest over time, at first they will always to happy to see me and try to do things with me but after a while I wonder if they want to be around me at all. What’s the correct behavior to entice foids in this position.
You are probably just a very boring person tbh. In short get a life, find more hobbies/extracurriculars and such. Never have too much free time and try to always be doing something new/different, don't be predictable and don't put everything about you on the table from the start. Let them learn more about you as time goes on, also just learn how to keep a conversation going without being akward or weird.